• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Teams Start to Throw at Bautista?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real or not? Jose Bautista's latest bat flip shows he's still MLB's most hated player

You might want to turn on Thursday night's game between the Toronto Blue Jays and Atlanta Braves because there's a good chance of extracurricular activity after a string of emotional events on Wednesday that once again showed why Jose Bautista is the most disliked player in the game and the Blue Jays the most hated team.

Trailing 8-3 in the eighth inning, Bautista homered off Braves pitcher Eric O'Flaherty, flipped his bat, stared down the reliever and then had words with catcher Kurt Suzuki as he crossed home plate. That caused the benches to clear, although no punches were thrown.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it... You hit a home run.... You're happy but hello that's what you get paid to do.. Also you were DOWN 8-3... Not like you won the game or anything.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People get too bent out of shape over a stupid fucking bat flip

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People get too bent out of shape over a stupid fucking bat flip

if he won the game or tied it, sure no problem. But your down a billion and that's your job to do is to hit home runs!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he won the game or tied it, sure no problem. But your down a billion and that's your job to do is to hit home runs!

If a guy wants to look like a douche, let him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he will be bat flipping against the Rangers again any time soon after Roogy warmed up that jaw for him LOL

True, did forget about that

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youd think he be better at it then......

haha... True

slap-fight-o.gif

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real or not? Jose Bautista's latest bat flip shows he's still MLB's most hated player

You might want to turn on Thursday night's game between the Toronto Blue Jays and Atlanta Braves because there's a good chance of extracurricular activity after a string of emotional events on Wednesday that once again showed why Jose Bautista is the most disliked player in the game and the Blue Jays the most hated team.

Trailing 8-3 in the eighth inning, Bautista homered off Braves pitcher Eric O'Flaherty, flipped his bat, stared down the reliever and then had words with catcher Kurt Suzuki as he crossed home plate. That caused the benches to clear, although no punches were thrown.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the first words spoken here by Jace Peterson, saying something to Bautista as he rounded first base? I mean, I'm sure it was just an accident that that detail was left out, there's no way that someone here is just trying to push a clear narrative with an obvious "bad guy" or anything like that. The media never does that sort of thing.

David is actually a friend so maybe I'll playfully ask him what exactly the score/game state needs to be before he starts caring about this, since he tries so hard to make it clear that he's not actually opposed to this while he keeps bitching about it

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So when "you're down a billion that's your job to do is to hit home runs!", that's the time when doing something like this really harms the other team in some way I guess. I mean, I get it. Makes obvious logical sense.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when "you're down a billion that's your job to do is to hit home runs!", that's the time when doing something like this really harms the other team in some way I guess. I mean, I get it. Makes obvious logical sense.

Him hitting a home run in that situation did nothing to the game.. He gets paid to hit home runs.. He hit one.. Act like you've done it before

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the first words spoken here by Jace Peterson, saying something to Bautista as he rounded first base? I mean, I'm sure it was just an accident that that detail was left out, there's no way that someone here is just trying to push a clear narrative with an obvious "bad guy" or anything like that. The media never does that sort of thing.

David is actually a friend so maybe I'll playfully ask him what exactly the score/game state needs to be before he starts caring about this, since he tries so hard to make it clear that he's not actually opposed to this while he keeps bitching about it

Yes they were.. As he rounded 1st words were exchanged.. Doesn't change the fact bat flip was before.. But yes, the article doesn't get into that too much at all, which is dumb