• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Kaepernick Ever Be as Disciplined as Wilson?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an unbiased fan (hating both teams) I would take Kaep over Wilson in a second. It wouldn't surprise me if Wilson went downhill from his rookie year. Not saying it will happen, just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

Wilson did better after his rookie year. This is his second year and had a QB rating over 100 for his first two years in the league. Check how many QBs have ever done that. And all without a #1 WR.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he were able to fix the problems upstairs he would show flashes here or there, but he never does. he is seriously lucky that the packers didnt make that easy pick to end that game and the panthers couldnt haul in 2 easy picks and one more difficult pick.

to put it simply, his luck ran out tonight.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree Kaep works hard, but it may be because he needs more work to make it all sink in. He survived and prospered due to his physical abilities until the NFL. At this level, it takes more than physical ability to play the QB position. Not saying he is dumb or anything, but he may not grasp concepts as quickly or something. I don't really know, just spit balling.