• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Florida State make a bowl game this year?

Noles going bowling this year?

• Total voters

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually bothered to read anything, I already stated I don't think Florida State makes a bowl game. Funny overcompensation comparing Florida State to Oregon State though.

Oh and for good measure, my vote before you got your panties in a bunch was for "No way LOL"
FSU in the PAC not a chance. Hence your PAC "hate"

ACC 50/50 but its backing into another fringe bowl at 6-6.....5-6 really....extra OOC with an FCS Samford "win" making them bowl eligible. Same way they backed in on a minor league team last year

Theres a reason you'll never see the ACC go 9 game conference schedule. They cant handle the guaranteed conference loss. For several reasons.....FSU is a 5-7 team in the PAC tops

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU in the PAC not a chance. Hence your PAC "hate"

ACC 50/50 but its backing into another fringe bowl at 6-6.....5-6 really....extra OOC with an FCS Samford "win" making them bowl eligible. Same way they backed in on a minor league team last year

Theres a reason you'll never see the ACC go 9 game conference schedule. They cant handle the guaranteed conference loss. For several reasons.....

I have nothing against the PAC. Your generalizations are very inaccurate.

Again keep on trashing Florida State and the ACC but I originally stated I didn't think they were a bowl team

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't ACC/Pac fans fighting over who the worst P5 conf is a bit like two one legged midgets fighting? :noidea:

Both are trrrrble right now.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't ACC/Pac fans fighting over who the worst P5 conf is a bit like two one legged midgets fighting? :noidea:

Both are trrrrble right now.

Feels more like a tallest midget fight than a two one legged midget fight to be honest

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against the PAC. Your generalizations are very inaccurate.

Again keep on trashing Florida State and the ACC but I originally stated I didn't think they were a bowl team
sure.....

Colorado Is Last Undefeated Pac-12 Team Left

FSU doesn't make a bowl if they play in the PAC.......If they make one in the ACC its because of weak conference format

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love threads that start with a question

by about halfway through there's always an argument you'd never expect lol

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where your "you hate the PAC" ideas come from. I'm still baffled
On a serious note I'm not sold on Willie Swaggert. What are your thoughts on Matthew Mcconaughey as the next FSU coach? Maybe Channing Tatum as the DC and Brittany Spears as the OC. Finish the process and go full Oregon the FSU Ducks....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where your "you hate the PAC" ideas come from. I'm still baffled
He smokes some really good stuff. Just roll with it? :noidea:

:doobs:

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note I'm not sold on Willie Swaggert. What are your thoughts on Matthew Mcconaughey as the next FSU coach? Maybe Channing Tatum as the DC and Brittany Spears as the OC. Finish the process and go full Oregon the FSU Ducks....

Honestly I was thrilled when Taggert was first hired. Then I saw the first game and I have never been more disappointed in an effort displayed by Florida State. Since then, it has slowly improved. Offensive line is exactly that.. offensive. Defense is still not where it needs to be, but the skill positions are excellent.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I was thrilled when Taggert was first hired. Then I saw the first game and I have never been more disappointed in an effort displayed by Florida State. Since then, it has slowly improved. Offensive line is exactly that.. offensive. Defense is still not where it needs to be, but the skill positions are excellent.
I think he's a great recruiter Woodbey was actually a steal at safety. Taggert basically flipped him from OSU and USC where he was about to flip. As a coach I'm just not impressed. Recruiting is great but if a coach cant get those players to perform.....Or run a team come game time.....SC has the same issues with Helton nice guy not so much a coach

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a great recruiter Woodbey was actually a steal at safety. Taggert basically flipped him from OSU and USC where he was about to flip. As a coach I'm just not impressed. Recruiting is great but if a coach cant get those players to perform.....Or run a team come game time.....SC has the same issues with Helton nice guy not so much a coach

His playcalling has been atrocious. I swear in that VaTech game Florida State was better off just starting 2nd and 10 every series because the first down play went for -5 yards every time. Enough with the jet sweep shit and just run it down field

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His playcalling has been atrocious. I swear in that VaTech game Florida State was better off just starting 2nd and 10 every series because the first down play went for -5 yards every time. Enough with the jet sweep shit and just run it down field
Helton does the same thing. Killed SC in the Stanford game. Went for it on 4th and 2 from near midfield with a minute before half . Which is bad enough but dropping the QB back on 4th and 2 :L The TD they gave up right before the half wound up being the difference. A ton of talent on the field. But the offense has been sputtering all year with the play calling. Great recruiter,nice guy.....not a coach tho

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he thinks FSU will beat Wake, NC St, and BC which would make them bowl eligible.

I'm not sure what you are trying to bet him on. He's saying losses left to Clemson, Notre Dame, and Florida. If those are who you are wanting to take bets on, line me up and I'm in.
And I said he is taking LSD if he thinks FSU will be beating the last two. I was prepared to type my bad but after re-reading this looks pretty clear in terms of my response.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is today's game a must win for their bowl game chances? Or can they recover and find two wins between playing ND, BC, and Florida? :noidea:

Yikes

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never seen FSU have such few tomahawks on their helmets this late into the season

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif