• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Florida State make a bowl game this year?

Noles going bowling this year?

• Total voters

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they beat Wake, NC St, and BC.

Sneak into a decent, middle tier bowl, totally based on name recognition.
With or without Dillon and Finley on their teams? You seem pretty rational, but you may have had some LSD before typing the last 2. I am not a V-Cash type of guy and would need to figure out how to do it, but I will take you on those two programs beating FSU right now any day of the week if you are including those two in the equation.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always do. Even when they are terrible. I think they make up games at the end of the season or something.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With or without Dillon and Finley on their teams? You seem pretty rational, but you may have had some LSD before typing the last 2. I am not a V-Cash type of guy and would need to figure out how to do it, but I will take you on those two programs beating FSU right now any day of the week if you are including those two in the equation.
He said he thinks FSU will beat Wake, NC St, and BC which would make them bowl eligible.

I'm not sure what you are trying to bet him on. He's saying losses left to Clemson, Notre Dame, and Florida. If those are who you are wanting to take bets on, line me up and I'm in.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least FSU doesn't play 2 FCS teams in a season...
Should have lost to Samford. Without Samford and Northern Illinois FSU has no shot. Weak conference extra cupcake......Im guessing they back into a fringe bowl again.Walk on Bowl vs a mid major etc....

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least FSU doesn't play 2 FCS teams in a season...
Wait a minute… Are you really trying to talk up the likes of Northern Illinois and UL Monroe as tough competition?

You know, I wasn't insulting FSU with that comment. Was just making a joke about how they always get to a bowl game even when they are bad.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a considerable amount of FSU haters here at tHoop.

I like it

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have lost to Samford. Without Samford and Northern Illinois FSU has no shot. Weak conference extra cupcake......Im guessing they back into a fringe bowl again.Walk on Bowl vs a mid major etc....

When was the last time anybody gave a shit about USC?

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute… Are you really trying to talk up the likes of Northern Illinois and UL Monroe as tough competition?

You know, I wasn't insulting FSU with that comment. Was just making a joke about how they always get to a bowl game even when they are bad.

I wasn't insinuating anything, I was just pointing out a fact that FSU has yet to schedule 2 FCS teams in one season.

Obviously that isn't UF's fault, but it still happened so it's fair game. Just like people wanting to take a shot at FSU for rescheduling a game that was already on the schedule to begin with

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time anybody gave a shit about USC?
Every year its ok while FSU was playing some nobody in the "Walk on Bowl" SC was Plaing another conference champion Ohio State in the Cotton Bowl. The year before was the classic SC Penn State Rose Bowl.

Oregon broke FSU when they FTRITP.......

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year its ok while FSU was playing some nobody in the "Walk on Bowl" SC was Plaing another conference champion Ohio State in the Cotton Bowl. The year before was the classic SC Penn State Rose Bowl.

Oregon broke FSU when they FTRITP.......

Every year? That's laughable. Apparently Florida State has NOT played in many major bowl games.. such as the Orange Bowl (10 times), Sugar Bowl (6 times), and Fiesta Bowl (4 times)..

mcubed.net : NCAAF Football : Series records : Florida St vs. USC

There ya go bud

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year? That's laughable. Apparently Florida State has NOT played in many major bowl games.. such as the Orange Bowl (10 times), Sugar Bowl (6 times), and Fiesta Bowl (4 times)..

mcubed.net : NCAAF Football : Series records : Florida St vs. USC

There ya go bud
It’s worse than I thought . FSU has turned into Michigan living in the past...

SC plays a much more difficult SOS. They don’t hide from a 9 game conference schedule or play FCS teams. Also would t use a turnover purse...

FSU the last year and this year. Would be equal to Colorado or Cal in the PAC

Maybe a step behind both

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s worse than I thought . FSU has turned into Michigan living in the past...

SC plays a much more difficult SOS. They don’t hide from a 9 game conference schedule or play FCS teams. Also would t use a turnover purse...

I mean you said every year, I felt like it was necessary to bring up multiple situations where you were wrong.

Obviously playing 2 SEC teams the last 2 years makes for a very weak SOS..

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU the last year and this year. Would be equal to Colorado or Cal in the PAC
So you think FSU would be undefeated and leading the PAC this year? :scratch:

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you said every year, I felt like it was necessary to bring up multiple situations where you were wrong.

Obviously playing 2 SEC teams the last 2 years makes for a very weak SOS..
SC already does that they play Bama again in 2020 neutral site of course Bama doesn't like home and homes....SC plays home and homes Ohio State, ND etc...11 P5s 1 mid major no FCS. FSU doesn't come close to SC's SOS.

If FSU was in the PAC they dont make a bowl.

FSU was basically Colorado or Cal last year. A step behind both this year.ACC is the weakest conference in college football imo. And thats with an 8 game schedule thats bad

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you quoted the wrong person...
Well you know FSU doesn't make a bowl if they were in he PAC. 9 game conference schedule would mean 3 OOC games.I don't think FSU survives a conference with the extra guaranteed conference loss. Add in Taggert has turned FSU into Oregon with the turn over purse and a bedazzled QB....Being as FSU cant beat the Ducks...I would put FSU on par with Oregon State in the PAC tbh. Probably why your so afraid of the PAC. Trying to compensate for how weak the ACC is imo :think:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did... how strange. That is supposed to be automatic.

fixed it
JWolt didnt answer because he knows the answer is no. FSU would be bottom of the barrel in the PAC. They had to be bailed out against Samford. They aren't beating Stanford....I don't think FSU beats Oregon State tbh

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know FSU doesn't make a bowl if they were in he PAC. 9 game conference schedule would mean 3 OOC games.I don't think FSU survives a conference with the extra guaranteed conference loss. Add in Taggert has turned FSU into Oregon with the turn over purse and a bedazzled QB....Being as FSU cant beat the Ducks...I would put FSU on par with Oregon State in the PAC tbh. Probably why your so afraid of the PAC. Trying to compensate for how weak the ACC is imo :think:

Worse. That's a demoralizing loss. Up 20 with 20 minutes to go and can't even manage a field goal the last 20 minutes.

Plus their entire campus is closed this week with the impending hurricane (not sure how that affects the football team/game)

Edit: it's a bye week this coming week but still can't be a positive

If you actually bothered to read anything, I already stated I don't think Florida State makes a bowl game. Funny overcompensation comparing Florida State to Oregon State though.

Oh and for good measure, my vote before you got your panties in a bunch was for "No way LOL"