• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Ezekiel Elliott be in the league for more than 2 years?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that Nate Newton & Michael Irvin reached out to him today. Collectively they asked:

"You mean to tell us that they have stores up there that sell that shit, legally"?
Sam Hurd has now made Newton and Irvin look like they are allergic to pot!!!

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope I live long enough to see all the negativity about weed go the way of the dodo...

It's been approved to be used/tested in PTSD therapy... that alone should raise some eyebrows about the negative connotations associated with it. If it weren't placed on the schedule one list who's to say that it wouldn't be even more mainstream than it is now, long ago. Didn't the Gov choose not to place it back on the schedule one list recently? There's a lot of momentum for the little plant as evidenced by studies and the number one driver of policy... monetary gain. Look at all those tax dollars Colorado and Washington are raking in...

Alcoholism sure seems to me to be worse than possible lung cancer when you consider the totality of negatives between the two.

While the league and state laws have to catch up I do foresee cannabis being legal at some point. It's Ezekiel's problem to deal with in the here and now, but given the NFL's change of heart on Gordon, perhaps they're seeing the writing on the wall? Elliot to my knowledge hasn't yet failed a UA has he? Then why should I care about what he does personally? You'd think the question would be about the domestic charge levied against him, not what store he perused...

When it comes to character issues you'd think how he treats women would be the greater question of the two, I doubt the general public cares if smokes some herb or not, while many would care if he beats women.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be suspended for the season. (has 2nd pick in this year's rookie draft)

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope I live long enough to see all the negativity about weed go the way of the dodo...

It's been approved to be used/tested in PTSD therapy... that alone should raise some eyebrows about the negative connotations associated with it. If it weren't placed on the schedule one list who's to say that it wouldn't be even more mainstream than it is now, long ago. Didn't the Gov choose not to place it back on the schedule one list recently? There's a lot of momentum for the little plant as evidenced by studies and the number one driver of policy... monetary gain. Look at all those tax dollars Colorado and Washington are raking in...

Alcoholism sure seems to me to be worse than possible lung cancer when you consider the totality of negatives between the two.

While the league and state laws have to catch up I do foresee cannabis being legal at some point. It's Ezekiel's problem to deal with in the here and now, but given the NFL's change of heart on Gordon, perhaps they're seeing the writing on the wall? Elliot to my knowledge hasn't yet failed a UA has he? Then why should I care about what he does personally? You'd think the question would be about the domestic charge levied against him, not what store he perused...

When it comes to character issues you'd think how he treats women would be the greater question of the two, I doubt the general public cares if smokes some herb or not, while many would care if he beats women.

DEA just announced that they see no reason to remove it from Schedule 1 list.

Unfortunately, it is not enough to say it is less harmful than opioids or alcohol. Pharmaceutical companies help keep it illegal through lobbying because it hurts their business.

California will likely legalize it, along with a few other states, in November. That will begin the steady push of it getting legalized across the country. I would guess within the next 10-15 years it will be legal across the US. I would also bet NFLPA makes that a debate topic in the next contract negotiations.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Hurd has now made Newton and Irvin look like they are allergic to pot!!!

I forgot about Sammy boy. However, he was just making a dollar post-NFL. I don't know how much personal usage he was doing.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry gave them story by commenting on it. Just leave it alone, Elliott did nothing even questionable.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be fine. Just get Le'veon Bell's agent or something.

I'd actually say it's probably a GOOD thing his marijuana visit was public because now his agent and the Cowboys FO can get in his face about it and knock some sense into him. Alcohol will be his key downfall if anything. Get a little blasted and having a toke all of the sudden seems harmless, but what can ya do? The marijuana rules in the NFL are completely retarded to begin with.

Either way I am going to say Elliott will be okay. He'll naturally have a decent career. Dallas' O-Line would allow Peyton Manning to suit up as runningback and get a 4 yard average.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, as long as he continues to truck guys like Cam Chancellor not once but twice in games he will continue to have a job no matter if he smokes weed every day all day. Cam was PO'd so he took a cheap shot on Elliot then on the next play Elliot KO'd him.