• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Covid-9 be a career ender?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it could probably save some careers. Players can get 100% healthy, their bodies can heal like they haven't in 20 years.

I suppose that makes sense. I hadn't thought of it that way but you're right. We have a couple guys on the Seahawks who could use some extra heal-up time. Maybe they don't need THAT much time, but I guess it can't hurt.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 NFL draft: Thaddeus Moss scouting report

great hands
excellent blocker

2nd or 3rd TE at best.

Weaknesses
He is more of a warming up runner, takes a bit to get to his top end speed. He won’t threaten defenders up the seam and Moss won’t create a lot of separation at the second and third levels of a defense. Teams shouldn’t expect much in terms of yards after the catch.

Not a well defined route runner, a bit of a shock since he is the son of the one of the two best wide receivers of all-time. Needs to become more refined as a route runner since Moss won’t win matchups with his limited athleticism.

Projection: 3rd-4th round
That's an interesting statement. It says the bad route running is the shock. I would say the lack of speed and ability to seperate would be more of one. Randy was never a great route runner, imo. He just flat out beat defenders with his athleticism and speed. i guess it shows the kid has got by mostly on his name and hasn't worked at his craft.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has far reached it's peak...it's on a slow but certain decline into nothingness.

CTE says "hold my beer, COVID".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes topped out

6'2 250 lbs is not a good size for an NFL TE, hes a slow WR. shit, wittens 6'6. so is gronk.
I agree it's not ideal for sure, but Delanie Walker is 6'0"; 248lbs
I don't get as hung up on measurables as most. It's why I hate the Underwear Olympics that the combine has become.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it's not ideal for sure, but Delanie Walker is 6'0"; 248lbs
I don't get as hung up on measurables as most. It's why I hate the Underwear Olympics that the combine has become.
walkers listed at 6'2 248

he came to mind too as an outlier for undersized TE's.

this day in age they need to be an extra tackle with catch radius.