• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Wild vs. Hawks - Round 2

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the series would be tough but didn't think the Wild would get shut out 0-4. A disappointing end to the season to say the least. There is no way around the fact that Chicago was the better team in this series. I just really thought the Wild could make a good 6-7 game series, not get bent over a barrel. Well hopefully adjustments are made, the potential is there they are just missing a few pieces of the puzzle in their game.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Wild have already made their tee times for the weekend. Looks like the team from the first half of the season

My only regret about this series is that Bickell took that late penalty for hitting Brodziak instead of taking one by lighting up Cooke like a Christmas tree. Now THAT would have been the perfect cap to the series. That POS Cooke was once again out to injure people - the cross-checking to Hossa's lower back, the deliberate knee-on-knee targeting of Hjalmarsson. Cooke should be tossed from the league.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Chicago finished this series now instead of playing a game 5 tomorrow just to give people false hope thinking Minnesota actually had a chance