• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Wild Card Sunday: Pittsburgh @ Kansas City 8:15pm EST

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's kick off the trash talk festivities...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIwehq_WQAA3yOh

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this matchup because even if the Chiefs win this their secondary will have the unearned confidence of beating an awful pass offense. If the Chiefs lose this then it gets added to the playoff choke this.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this matchup because even if the Chiefs win this their secondary will have the unearned confidence of beating an awful pass offense. If the Chiefs lose this then it gets added to the playoff choke this.
It wouldn't be far off from losing to the Hoyer led Texans as far as I would be concerned if they lost.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be far off from losing to the Hoyer led Texans as far as I would be concerned if they lost.
Dang. I would put it closer to the Mariota Titans which was basically just a solid run game and a bottom 10 QB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Steelers get rolled, everyone expected it. No big deal. Good run with a rough season in a rebuild.

But if the Steelers somehow find a way to win... holy shit the damage

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Steelers get rolled, everyone expected it. No big deal. Good run with a rough season in a rebuild.

I think it would be a huge legacy bump for Big Ben. He doesn't really need it but I think it would be big.

Chiefs collapsing in the playoffs would only really surprise the bandwagon and the media outlets. This year's KC team has been sloppy. Thats the thing with the AFC West non-Broncos teams - really talented and scary on offense but sloppy AF. If the Chiefs play tight and turn the ball over then yeah, they can lose. I'd also look at the Raiders and if they dont have a ton of penalties and turn the ball over then they could totally beat Cinci.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a huge legacy bump for Big Ben. He doesn't really need it but I think it would be big.

Chiefs collapsing in the playoffs would only really surprise the bandwagon and the media outlets. This year's KC team has been sloppy. Thats the thing with the AFC West non-Broncos teams - really talented and scary on offense but sloppy AF. If the Chiefs play tight and turn the ball over then yeah, they can lose. I'd also look at the Raiders and if they dont have a ton of penalties and turn the ball over then they could totally beat Cinci.
It would be huge for Ben. I would love to see Ben get the storybook ending, but I know this team has no business being in the playoffs. 39 year old immobile QB with one of the worst OL's in the league. Several rookies starting and an underachieving defense. Have to tip my hat to Tomlin once again.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, we're playing with house money right now.

And, it's a whole different season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, we're playing with house money right now.

And, it's a whole different season.
Yessuh!

Defense needs to step up BIG. The secondary found its stride at the right time but the MOF pass game is still inconsistent. The emergence of Witherspoon has been a blessing down the stretch. The Achilles heel is the 2nd level interior (ILBs & slot). RBs do a TON of damage in the passing game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be huge for Ben. I would love to see Ben get the storybook ending, but I know this team has no business being in the playoffs. 39 year old immobile QB with one of the worst OL's in the league. Several rookies starting and an underachieving defense. Have to tip my hat to Tomlin once again.
You guys beat the Bills, Titans and swept Baltimore. 4 quality wins is earning a playoff appearance imo.

Unless your defense becomes the 2000 Ravens then yeah, you guys should be expected to win 0-1 games. But you guys earned the playoff spot more than the Ravens and the Chargers and their dumb coaches

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys beat the Bills, Titans and swept Baltimore. 4 quality wins is earning a playoff appearance imo.

Unless your defense becomes the 2000 Ravens then yeah, you guys should be expected to win 0-1 games. But you guys earned the playoff spot more than the Ravens and the Chargers and their dumb coaches
The detractors will tell you that they caught the BIlls by surprise and it took a blocked punt returned for TD to win. Also they beat a Henry-less Titans squad, and swept an injury-depleted Ravens team.

Steelers live & die by their defense. If they allow their opponents to get up by 2 possessions then its pretty much over. They have had some late-game heroics pulling within a game-winning drive, like against the Chargers & Vikes (both L's but had a chance to win) so there is a glimmer of hope. It usually takes a vintage Ben performance when operating from no-huddle. If Matt Canada is calling the shots then they are doomed.