• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are philly fans gay?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I don't live in Philly
2. The word is fucking "sandwiches"
3. Philadelphia is a great city (especially in comparison to Atlanta LOL)
4. If we were having this talk in person, this would be the time that I punch you in the mouth

I'd expect nothing less from the City of Brotherly Shove

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payroll= Television view+ licensed goods (merchandise)+ tickets sale and stadium revenues

Maybe if Braves fans wanted their team to have the luxury of a high payroll, they should watch/go to more games.

But hey, at least we all know that Braves fans are loyal to their ball club when it comes to spending money on stadium food. This was evidenced in the 2012 NL Wildcard game.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know who owns the braves? Better yet, do you know how MLB operates? This is a team that practically sold out every home weekend series. The braves are in the top 5 every year in Apparel Sales, what good is selling more gonna do when they have already made their max revenue marks and anything additional will get divided up to other teams thanks to the 1996 revenue sharing policies.

Go look at are fuckin game attendance records in the 90s, the braves were topping league at 43000 a night. If it wasnt for the Strike in 94 (which killed attendance around the league) that number would be higher. In 1993 we averaged 48000, so if they put a great team out there we have already proven that we will show up in drones.

The braves are owned by Liberty Media who have no interest in winning WS titles but instead treat the braves as a stock or bond that is maturing. They bought the braves for 400 mil and clearly slashed payroll and kept it down to allow for maturation. Now the braves are worth 600 mil, to them the braves are nothing more than capital. The league allowing this bunch to buy the braves is the most shameful thing MLB has ever done. The braves have well over 250 mil in revenue, they can easily expand the payroll by another 50 mil

the braves have the largest fan base in the National League, and it's a base that covers the southeast and midwest. All you managed to prove is that you're a clown that half-asses your thoughts and opinions. If you came to send a message then you absolutely failed.

Have a nice day Jackass:laugh3:

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I don't live in Philly
2. The word is fucking "sandwiches"
3. Philadelphia is a great city (especially in comparison to Atlanta LOL)
4. If we were having this talk in person, this would be the time that I punch you in the mouth

LOL! Another classy Philly fan! Get lost, loser.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm...... phillie fan has man in tight vneck tshirt as his avatar?! :noidea:

claims to be "juicy"?! :wtf: :scratch:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't call it the City of Brotherly Love for nuthin...

gayflag.gif

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know who owns the braves? Better yet, do you know how MLB operates? This is a team that practically sold out every home weekend series. The braves are in the top 5 every year in Apparel Sales, what good is selling more gonna do when they have already made their max revenue marks and anything additional will get divided up to other teams thanks to the 1996 revenue sharing policies.

Go look at are fuckin game attendance records in the 90s, the braves were topping league at 43000 a night. If it wasnt for the Strike in 94 (which killed attendance around the league) that number would be higher. In 1993 we averaged 48000, so if they put a great team out there we have already proven that we will show up in drones.

The braves are owned by Liberty Media who have no interest in winning WS titles but instead treat the braves as a stock or bond that is maturing. They bought the braves for 400 mil and clearly slashed payroll and kept it down to allow for maturation. Now the braves are worth 600 mil, to them the braves are nothing more than capital. The league allowing this bunch to buy the braves is the most shameful thing MLB has ever done. The braves have well over 250 mil in revenue, they can easily expand the payroll by another 50 mil

the braves have the largest fan base in the National League, and it's a base that covers the southeast and midwest. All you managed to prove is that you're a clown that half-asses your thoughts and opinions. If you came to send a message then you absolutely failed.

Have a nice day Jackass:laugh3:

HAHAHAHAHAHA you say that if the Braves put a good team on the field, it is proven that fans will show up in "drones." Then why did your team finish 13th in attendance, 450,000 people behind the team 23 games back- the Phillies? If you are really trying to somehow prove the Braves fans are more loyal than Phillies fans, good luck, because it's not an argument you can win.

And yes, I'm fully aware how MLB operates. I don't feel one bit of sympathy towards your franchise because you got stuck with bad owners. You want more money to blow on huge contracts for underperforming players, go to more games. 13th place, and you had 96 wins LOL! Don't give me any bullshit about your team having "dedicated" fans from the '90s. If your fans were so damn dedicated, they would show up to watch a team that was as good as the 2013 Braves.

And to the rest of you. Fuck you all. I mean it. I have not found one Braves fan that I can say I at least respect. Fuck you, fuck your shitty city, fuck your shitty team that chokes worse than a 20 year old girl trying to swallow an 11 inch dick. Fuck you all. Go fuck yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

claims to be "juicy"?! :wtf: :scratch:

His name is Chase Utley. Maybe you've heard of him considering he has hit. 319/.342/.507 against your Braves.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1phillies, I'll remind you again that trolling and posting BS on other teams boards is not allowed.

You've been warned and you continue.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, some little e-tough guy Philly fan comes over to the Braves board to troll? This is after finishing a whopping 23 games back from the NL East Champion Braves, and after having multiple threads dedicated to the Braves on their own board, right?

I sense a massive inferiority complex; but then again, what else is new in Philadelphia sports?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Chase Utley. Maybe you've heard of him considering he has hit. 319/.342/.507 against your Braves.

and yet instead of having a picture of him in some baseball action, you have one of him in a vneck tshirt, hands folded, starring off into the great beyond.....how "juicy" :laugh3:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

This gooberdick can't stay away. Like most shitty phildo fans, obsessed with all that is Braves.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHA you say that if the Braves put a good team on the field, it is proven that fans will show up in "drones." Then why did your team finish 13th in attendance, 450,000 people behind the team 23 games back- the Phillies? If you are really trying to somehow prove the Braves fans are more loyal than Phillies fans, good luck, because it's not an argument you can win.

And yes, I'm fully aware how MLB operates. I don't feel one bit of sympathy towards your franchise because you got stuck with bad owners. You want more money to blow on huge contracts for underperforming players, go to more games. 13th place, and you had 96 wins LOL! Don't give me any bullshit about your team having "dedicated" fans from the '90s. If your fans were so damn dedicated, they would show up to watch a team that was as good as the 2013 Braves.

And to the rest of you. Fuck you all. I mean it. I have not found one Braves fan that I can say I at least respect. Fuck you, fuck your shitty city, fuck your shitty team that chokes worse than a 20 year old girl trying to swallow an 11 inch dick. Fuck you all. Go fuck yourselves.

So now you're bragging about selling more tickets to watch a shitty, overpaid, over hyped, and overrated product to the fans of a team that finished 23 games ahead of yours? This guy is priceless; I knew the IQs of Philly fans were low, but not of this magnitude :pound:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to the OP, I apologize for not answering your question. Philly fans are gay because of the douche trolling this thread; they get all hot and bothered when you mention the word chase.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, we had our fun. I'm going to clean this up in about 3 minutes. The ones on the other board are going away too.

Too much real conversation to have :suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Nice response to the Phillies thread.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My closing remarks to that Phillies fan clown is that he doesn't even know how disloyal his fellow fans are. I remember countless times from 1995-2003 when veterans stadium had under 20000 in attendance. and that place could easily hold 60000, didn't need that much space when the Phillies were in town lol.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to the OP, I apologize for not answering your question. Philly fans are gay because of the douche trolling this thread; they get all hot and bothered when you mention the word chase.

:agree:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 games back! HAHAHAHA!