• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are philly fans gay?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans are not gay. They are just pissed off and the Braves are better so they are pissed off at us. The idiot posters over there on the Philly board need something to gripe about besides their sorry, overpaid team.

They need to voice their concerns to their owners because their owners are the ones who gave them their not so wonderful ball club to bitch about in the first place.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? this POS thread was so worthy it had to be resurrected?

Should of never been taken down in the first place, It's not like we're doing this on their team board. They can talk all the shit they want over there too

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should of never been taken down in the first place, It's not like we're doing this on their team board. They can talk all the shit they want over there too

it's a worthless thread and does nothing but promote trolling. the threads on the phillies board bothered you so much you had to sink to LCD?

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a worthless thread and does nothing but promote trolling. the threads on the phillies board bothered you so much you had to sink to LCD?

I have no issues with trash talking and giving it right back when needed. You see it as demeaning behavior, which I can agree. You cant behave like that in public. What I have liked about SportsHoopla is that you don't have to reserve yourself so much and when other fans are giving you a hard time, it's alright to give it right back

:suds:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this thread healed me from that implosion we had. It's nice seeing philly fans tears after all of this. so much lols in here

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expectations for the Phillies before the season started were high. It is no wonder they are angry. Of course their anger should not be directed at Braves fans but that is how it works when you won't point your finger at the person(s) really responsible.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen so much dumb shit posted in this thread. The Phillies 2013 expectations were not high, and we are not at all angry with the Braves or their fans because of our poor season. If you post a thread that says "why are Philly fans gay" you should expect some backlash from us. Notice that on our board, we never attacked Braves fans, only their team. I am not trolling. I am stating the facts that the Braves do not draw very many fans, and that in the last 20 years, the Braves have choked quite often in the playoffs. If you can't agree to these statements, then you are delusional. I didn't post any ridiculous shit to get a rise out of people like "The 2013 Phillies were better than the 2013 Braves."

I think you all need to get a grip on things and realize what true trolling is, and that I was not doing it. By the way, you all should still go fuck yourselves.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My closing remarks to that Phillies fan clown is that he doesn't even know how disloyal his fellow fans are. I remember countless times from 1995-2003 when veterans stadium had under 20000 in attendance. and that place could easily hold 60000, didn't need that much space when the Phillies were in town lol.

Well yes, we did not draw well in that period because all those teams were awful. My point is the Braves have had some great teams over the last 5 years, and you still have not drawn very well.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen so much dumb shit posted in this thread. The Phillies 2013 expectations were not high, and we are not at all angry with the Braves or their fans because of our poor season. If you post a thread that says "why are Philly fans gay" you should expect some backlash from us. Notice that on our board, we never attacked Braves fans, only their team. I am not trolling. I am stating the facts that the Braves do not draw very many fans, and that in the last 20 years, the Braves have choked quite often in the playoffs. If you can't agree to these statements, then you are delusional. I didn't post any ridiculous shit to get a rise out of people like "The 2013 Phillies were better than the 2013 Braves."

I think you all need to get a grip on things and realize what true trolling is, and that I was not doing it. By the way, you all should still go fuck yourselves.

They can say whatever they want to say on their board. And they don't have to justify it to a teenage boy.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can say whatever they want to say on their board. And they don't have to justify it to a teenage boy.

Where in my post did I say they can't post what they want... I said that if they do post shit about other team's fans they should expect some backlash.

Furthermore... how do you know my age? A little weird if you ask me.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in my post did I say they can't post what they want... I said that if they do post shit about other team's fans they should expect some backlash.

Furthermore... how do you know my age? A little weird if you ask me.

Ummm, because you posted it. :noidea:

This is their board. They shouldn't and don't expect shit from you. This is not ESPN.

Stay off of everyone's team boards but your own if you can't control yourself. And this is not a debate. Just do it.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, because you posted it. :noidea:

This is their board. They shouldn't and don't expect shit from you. This is not ESPN.

Stay off of everyone's team boards but your own if you can't control yourself. And this is not a debate. Just do it.

Where the hell did I post it in this thread LOL. And yes they should expect shit from me. Imagine this was real life. If I heard someone say that Philly fans were gay, I would confront the person, whether we were in Atlanta, Philly, or anywhere. You have a good website. But you're also a dick. Don't ruin it by making stupid rules prohibiting me from talking to Braves fans about attendance or playoff history.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans arent gay.... no one in Philly would put up with that, they would beat you to death.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell did I post it in this thread LOL. And yes they should expect shit from me. Imagine this was real life. If I heard someone say that Philly fans were gay, I would confront the person, whether we were in Atlanta, Philly, or anywhere. You have a good website. But you're also a dick. Don't ruin it by making stupid rules prohibiting me from talking to Braves fans about attendance or playoff history.

It's a good website because the founder had the good sense to put rules in place that set it apart from ESPN. The biggest of which is to keep obnoxious little peckerheads like you off team boards.

If "this were real life" and you confronted most of us, you'd learn a quick lesson you apparently haven't learned yet, boy.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell did I post it in this thread

dMbpmdT.gif

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes, we did not draw well in that period because all those teams were awful. My point is the Braves have had some great teams over the last 5 years, and you still have not drawn very well.

and our point is throughout this whole thread you haven't been doing just friendly banter. You horribly attempted to troll and threatened to punch a mod in the face if you were in person :L You're probably the faggiest, dumbest, most butthurt phillies fan i've ever encountered on a message board. And pretty much all of them from espn that would troll the braves board were pretty damn fucking stupid so that's saying something.

Bottom line-this isn't disney, most shit talking on other teams boards is gonna get you banned from said board because none of us want to see your bs. We also don't want to have to look at that gay avatar
Have a nice night and remember to clean the jizz off your screen after you jerk it to chase again

Last edited by a moderator:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't expect anything less of a Phuckadelphia fan......

Just mention two things......

1993 and Mitch Williams!!!!!

:lol: