• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why all the SEC hype?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always find it hilarious when UGA fan starts sucking on that Team SEC dick and shout "SEC supremacy" when UGA has nothing to do with it. :laugh3:
Then you obviously haven't followed college football for very long, which is not surprising. No NC, I get that. But 2 SEC titles in a decade, 3 other appearances in the CCG, 6 out of 10 top 10 finishes, great bowl record. In that time period, UGa has 4 less wins than Texas. So yeah, we've been a major contributor to the SEC being the premier conference in college football over the past decade. So, what is exactly that is so hilarious to you?

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as dumb a post as the posts people make about how weak OSU is when they have no idea. You would probably object to those, but make this one ... :L

What's so dumb about it ? I have Missouri beating auburn, I don't think auburn would beat o-state...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ their irrelevant conference championship game!!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so dumb about it ? I have Missouri beating auburn, I don't think auburn would beat o-state...
1. First, your post wasn't about Missouri beating Auburn.
2. You said you had never watched Missouri play, but were sure that OSU would beat them.

Pretty much that is what was dumb about this and that post.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. First, your post wasn't about Missouri beating Auburn.
2. You said you had never watched Missouri play, but were sure that OSU would beat them.

Pretty much that is what was dumb about this and that post.

Yes I still have a pretty good grasp of where every team stacks up. I haven't watched a michigan st. game this year, I know the players on the team, I see the stats, which makes me very worried about this game. I know how Missouri would stack up against ohio state and I think ohio state has the advantage. Who's watching every game by every team?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I still have a pretty good grasp of where every team stacks up. I haven't watched a michigan st. game this year, I know the players on the team, I see the stats, which makes me very worried about this game. I know how Missouri would stack up against ohio state and I think ohio state has the advantage. Who's watching every game by every team?

EPIC FAIL...nobody said they were watching every game by every team, but if you have never seen Michigan St or Missouri play a game this year you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about....I watched Auburn play last year...how does that correlate to this year...dumbass.