• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a hall of famer?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo;;ogs, you is insisting there that they will resign AD too... Also, AD didn't leave GS as you (now and not before) say... he was traded.

Yeah, from the Pelicans to the Lakers. Not sure what the Warriors have to do with it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you mean "screwy"... H.O.F is pretty accurate and objective, all the guys there are "legends" in world basketball...

No you aren’t there

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors end next season in the luxury tax I get to control your Avatar for the duration of next years playoffs.

If the Warriors are not in the luxury tax next year, you get to control mine throughout the playoffs as well.

Bet?

@buckalis

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo;;ogs, you is insisting there that they will resign AD too... Also, AD didn't leave GS as you (now and not before) say... he was traded.
KD was a free agent. He didn’t opt in he opted out. Are you that dumb?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did a sign and trade with KD (not AD) because KD chose Brooklyn over GS.

Had KD have chosen GS, they would have gladly paid the repeater tax this year, even with KD and Klay out. But he didn’t. And they were able to trade for DLo so that they could have another salary to move for a player who fit better.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is easily among the top five dumbest things you have ever said, and that's not an easy feat.

Let me see if I understand you here, you are saying KD wanted to stay but the Warriors decided to trade him away instead?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, @Mecca....Wiggy just handed the West to the Clippers the next few years. You guys are fucked.
i mean--- i gotta go with Skip here (not that i ever expected to be saying that)

Skip Bayless
@RealSkipBayless

I see LeBron out of gas on Sunday. This Clippers team is just too good. What it's boiling down to is the Clippers are a 10-man team and the Lakers are a 2-man team. More

"LeBron has to deal with Giannis first. He'll give every ounce of his being to tonight's game to ensure his lead in the MVP race. He's starting to see that MVP is all he'll win because he's not getting out of the West."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean--- i gotta go with Skip here (not that i ever expected to be saying that)

Skip Bayless
@RealSkipBayless

I see LeBron out of gas on Sunday. This Clippers team is just too good. What it's boiling down to is the Clippers are a 10-man team and the Lakers are a 2-man team. More

I think Lebron will still be great but the playoffs is a different game. I see it more about the Clippers have too much depth and too many guys to throw at Lebron. AD is going to be the key, the Clippers don't have many big guys and Harrell will have to play big minutes. Clippers are my fav to win it but def not counting out Lebron yet. I think it would greatly benefit the Lakers if a team took out the Clippers OBVIOUSLY. A team taking the Clippers deep in series and the Lakers sweeping could help too but it probably wont affect the Clippers too much since they are somewhat of a younger team..the thing that could kill the Clippers is getting banged up again, especially Kawhi or PG

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron will still be great but the playoffs is a different game. I see it more about the Clippers have too much depth and too many guys to throw at Lebron. AD is going to be the key, the Clippers don't have many big guys and Harrell will have to play big minutes. Clippers are my fav to win it but def not counting out Lebron yet. I think it would greatly benefit the Lakers if a team took out the Clippers OBVIOUSLY. A team taking the Clippers deep in series and the Lakers sweeping could help too but it probably wont affect the Clippers too much since they are somewhat of a younger team..the think that could kill the Clippers is getting banged up again, especially Kawhi or PG
i def agree with most of this.

I just really like the depth on the Clippers roster. Beverly, Morris, Lou Williams, Shamet, Harrell, Zubac, Jackson, Patterson.........its a really solid and versatile group of role players.

the Rockets only have basically 6 players on the whole team. i dont really count Ben McLemore and Jeff Green as players.

The Nugz have a ton of depth but just not the star power of a Kawhi/George, RW/Harden, James/Davis combos

The Lakers outside of Davis and James are very underwhelming.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just really like the depth on the Clippers roster. Beverly, Morris, Lou Williams, Shamet, Harrell, Zubac, Jackson, Patterson.........its a really solid and versatile group of role players.

the Rockets only have basically 6 players on the whole team. i dont really count Ben McLemore and Jeff Green as players.

The Nugz have a ton of depth but just not the star power of a Kawhi/George, RW/Harden, James/Davis combos

Rockets are not a good match for the Clippers. I think the Clip would destroy them.

Nuggets could fight with their depth but their star power is just not as good. If PG isn't on his game they could make it a series though.

I think the Clippers toughest matchup outside the Lakers is....Utah. I think it would be their worst nightmare if somehow Utah fell to the 6 or 7 and they faced off

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I picked the Clippers early and see no reason to change, but to be fair depth matters less in the playoffs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Clippers early and see no reason to change, but to be fair depth matters less in the playoffs

To an extent, yes. In the playoffs, rotatios shrink. 1-8, I think the Lakers can hang pretty tough. I'd still favor the Clips, but not by much.

However, we know that in a 7 game series, there will be games where 1 or more of the top 8 will have an off game, get into foul trouble or get hurt. Dipping into the 9-15 part of the roster is where the Clippers really separate themselves.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how he was completely irrelevant not too long ago...

i dont know why anyone is even mentioning Zubac. He is a non-entity. Totally irrelevant.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao at Draymond Green as a HOFer..

He is a first ballot retard though,

"I don't give a damn about what no fans think [or] who they put the blame on," Green said. "A lot of people can't even talk to me about basketball. They're not smart enough." :pound:

Draymond Green had the luxury of coasting to NBA titles on the backs of Curry/Durant/Thompson. He's a very replaceable and loser player. His biggest contribution is the fear he creates in every other player from them thinking he's going to kick them in the balls.

Draymond 'the Dork' Green.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao at Draymond Green as a HOFer..

He is a first ballot retard though,

"I don't give a damn about what no fans think [or] who they put the blame on," Green said. "A lot of people can't even talk to me about basketball. They're not smart enough." :pound:

Draymond Green had the luxury of coasting to NBA titles on the backs of Curry/Durant/Thompson. He's a very replaceable and loser player. His biggest contribution is the fear he creates in every other player from them thinking he's going to kick them in the balls.

Draymond 'the Dork' Green.

You are way off here

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even want to go into much. They most all will likely get in. I'm pretty sure strict when it comes to Halls but most all of them have gotten pretty lax to the point where sometimes I don't feel like getting into it. Tonight is one of those times.

For reference, guys that are in the Hall of Fame;

Reggie Miller - 5xAS, 3xAllNBA
Mitch Richmond- 6x AS, 5xAllNBA, 1 title, ROY
Adrian Dantley-6xAS, 2xAllNBA, ROY

Those are similar guys to everyone listed in the OP. Some have surpassed them or are still young enough to do it easily. There's guys like Shawn Kemp (6xAS, 3xAllNBA) that aren't in but its rare.
A lot of people forget that when it comes to the basketball HOF, you're including college as well.

Ralph Sampson is in, and people are usually surprised by that, but he's one of the greatest college players ever.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond is an absolute goofball, dumb dildo, but he's an easy HOF'er.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond is an absolute goofball, dumb dildo, but he's an easy HOF'er.

I don’t know about easy. I would have agreed with you before this season.

He is going to have to have a few more seasons of playing good basketball and helping the Warriors make deep playoff runs.