• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a hall of famer?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like with GSW "having no problem to pay the repeaters tax" for this season and the next you was saying for example... :wank:
Nope never said it ya big masturbation-obsessed liar.

I said they will be over the limit next year, and they will be.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors end next season in the luxury tax I get to control your Avatar for the duration of next years playoffs.

If the Warriors are not in the luxury tax next year, you get to control mine throughout the playoffs as well.

Bet?

I dont think he lasts that long lol

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then no, you have no idea what you're talking about and when actually put to the test you walk away with your tail between your legs. LOL, such a coward.

I have no idea if the Bucks want to resign Bender, but you do (have an idea)...

Go masturbate somewhere else kid... There are many more jerks than you in here that share your "logic"...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors end next season in the luxury tax I get to control your Avatar for the duration of next years playoffs.

If the Warriors are not in the luxury tax next year, you get to control mine throughout the playoffs as well.

Bet?
Should we make a side bet on whether he accepts your bet?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He lives in his mommy’s basement...that’s all he does lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if the Bucks want to resign Bender, but you do (have an idea)...

Go masturbate somewhere else kid... There are many more jerks than you in here that share your "logic"...

But you said this:

No thanks... You are excused to not know it, but we've managed and unofficially kept him in Mil and he will resign him next summer...

He rejected all the offers he had from other teams as a FA and will resign with the Herd and then, back to the Bucks during the summer!

So again, what is it? Are you full of shit when you post things like this or do you stand by what you said?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you... you was insisting that GSW would have no problem to be over the lux tax threshold for this season too...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we make a side bet on whether he accepts your bet?

So far he said Derrick Rose for DJ Wilson and Sterling Brown. I said wanna bet and he's like well, this...well that...well what if...which ultimately lead to a no.

He said Dragan Bender will for sure be resigned with Milwaukee again in the off-season on an already agreed upon return. Once I propose the bet he says "how am I supposed to know what he's going to do"

We'll see what happens with this one, but looks like history will repeat itself.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he lasts that long lol

I just want him to accept a bet, doesn't matter to me if he's still around or not. Shit even Wiggy and Monty have both made bets with me and to each credit they have honored when they lost. This coward won't though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you... you was insisting that GSW would have no problem to be over the lux tax threshold for this season too...
Nope never said it. If I did you can embarrass me by showing it. But you can't, because you're lying again.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Love will get some consideration. He also has a gold medal and was an all american in college. The only problem is that I don't believe his future contributions will be any greater than what he has done in the past. I don't see any future all-star nods for him in the future, but who knows.

I see him as being on the bubble so to speak.

As you said, all american in college, led a team to a couple of final 4's, been an NBA all star, has a ring. But he couldn't lead Minny to the playoffs. Injuries and being the 3rd wheel hurt him and he hasn't done much since Lebron left.

If he can get to a team that is a contender or close to it and make a positive impact, that would help a lot. Just not sure he can.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As things stand right now:

1) Vince Carter (8x AS, 2x All NBA, ROY): Yes
2) Draymond Green (3x AS, 2x All NBA, 1 DPOY, 5x All D, 3x champ): No
3) Kyle Lowry (6x AS, NBA Champ): No
4) Blake Griffin (6x AS, 5x All NBA, ROY): No
5) LaMarcus Aldridge (7x AS, 5x All NBA): No
6) Joe Johnson (7x AS): No
7) Kevin Love (5x AS, 2x All NBA, NBA Champ): No
8) Klay Thompson (5x AS, 2x All NBA, 1 All D, 3x Champ): Yes
9) Paul George (6x AS, 5x All NBA, 4x All D): yes
10) Damian Lillard (5x AS, 4x All NBA, ROY): No
11) Jimmy Butler (5x AS, 2x All NBA, 4x All D): No

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before, by confusing milk and drinking sperm instead, makes your mouth sting accordingly...

At least you should brush your teeth, it wouldn't make your cock-sucking habit so obvious for others to spot...
What kind of house do you live in that you have that much sperm stored in your fridge that there is even the possibility to mistake it for milk? And how do you know if makes your mouth sting? Never mind, I don't want to know.

and you go around smelling people's breath for seman? You really have some odd habits.

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope never said it. If I did you can embarrass me by showing it. But you can't, because you're lying again.

It's my kind to bring up previous posts of another, because imo, it only makes sense if one uses an entire conversation and not only one post out of it...
Using one post, is what dickheads do.

But you are a liar and stupid if you think I forgotten of the "conversation", where not only you insist to an annoying degree, but you start calling names too... Therefore check again your own posts of May the 13th 2019...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my kind to bring up previous posts of another, because imo, it only makes sense if one uses an entire conversation and not only one post out of it...
Using one post, is what dickheads do.

But you are a liar and stupid if you think I forgotten of the "conversation", where not only you insist to an annoying degree, but you start calling names too... Therefore check again your own posts of May the 13th 2019...

No, posting like you do is what dickheads do.

I have always correctly said the Ws would spend any amount needed to keep winning rings, and they would have happily paid all kinds of luxury tax this year if KD had stayed. He didn't, and they found a way to avoid the repeater tax this year. They will be contending again next year and they will definitely be over the tax line.

You always go to the same crap about how it's 'not my dad's pocket money'. No shit. It's billionaires wanting to spend to keep winning knowing that they make it all back and more in the near and long term. Not every team is owned by lesser billionaires in a small market like the team you root for.

You are hilariously wrong on this as you are on so many other things. And you need mental help.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As screwy as the basketball hall of fame is we might be able to get a poster or two in if we go about it right.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, @Mecca....Wiggy just handed the West to the Clippers the next few years. You guys are fucked.
vma-crying-17.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As screwy as the basketball hall of fame is we might be able to get a poster or two in if we go about it right.
What you mean "screwy"... H.O.F is pretty accurate and objective, all the guys there are "legends" in world basketball...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would have happily paid all kinds of luxury tax this year if KD had stayed. He didn't, and they found a way to avoid the repeater tax this year.

Bo;;ogs, you is insisting there that they will resign AD too... Also, AD didn't leave GS as you (now and not before) say... he was traded.