• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a hall of famer?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know about easy. I would have agreed with you before this season.

He is going to have to have a few more seasons of playing good basketball and helping the Warriors make deep playoff runs.

One down year doesn't usually erase accumulated good years. If he did enough to get in as of a year ago, he should be in. That said, you're not wrong that some more good years and deep playoff runs would make it easier.

Also his college team made the final game of the tourney in 2009, that oughta help.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One down year doesn't usually erase accumulated good years. If he did enough to get in as of a year ago, he should be in. That said, you're not wrong that some more good years and deep playoff runs would make it easier.

Also his college team made the final game of the tourney in 2009, that oughta help.

I think his resume is pretty strong.

But he can’t just fall off a cliff and suck for the rest of his career. He has got to play well like he did in last years playoffs.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yao is in. So I think they all qualify LOL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yao is in. So I think they all qualify LOL

Ignorant comment, as per usual.

Yao got in because he almost single handedly popularized the NBA in a nation with billions of people.

I am not sure there is another Single player in the history of the game with more global impact than Yao. Yao’s inclusion goes way beyond his on court accomplishments.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yao got in because he almost single handedly popularized the NBA in a nation with billions of people.

I am not sure there is another Single player in the history of the game with more global impact than Yao. Yao’s inclusion goes way beyond his on court accomplishments.

MJ had more global impact, but Yao might be second. Maybe Kobe third?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok PR corporate cheerleader boy :L

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ had more global impact, but Yao might be second. Maybe Kobe third?

I agree on top 2 , Kobe is definitely in the discussion for 3, along with Dirk and probably some others we aren’t thinking of.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok PR corporate cheerleader boy :L

And you are extremely wrong.

again.

Why no threads about how Kyle Kuzma and Dwight Howard are carrying LeBron this year?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are extremely wrong.

again.

Why no threads about how Kyle Kuzma and Dwight Howard are carrying LeBron this year?

Not at all. Just because I "popularize" my sport in a certain country because Im tall does NOT does mean I deserve to be a in a HOF. Not if I don't have a HOF career ON THE COURT . Again.. Corporate Boy.

Lebron will be dragged to a title if DOES get a title this year. He wont be lead dog if Laker do win it all. AD will. Lakers wont make it out of the West. Clips will. And if by somehow Laker do make the finals, it will be because AD got them there. Not Le2ndRoidFiddle. Don't mean shit if Im piggybacking someone anyways

Should Manute Bol (RIP) in the HOF too? He made basketball popular in the Sudan. :crazy:

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Just because I "popularize" my sport in a certain country because Im tall does NOT does mean I deserve to be a in a HOF. Not if I don't have a HOF career ON THE COURT . Again.. Corporate Boy.

Lebron will be dragged to a title if DOES get a title this year. He wont be lead dog if Laker do win it all. AD will. Lakers wont make it out of the West. Clips will. And if by somehow Laker do make the finals, it will be because AD got them there. Not Le2ndRoidFiddle. Don't mean shit if Im piggybacking someone anyways

Should Manute Bol (RIP) in the HOF too? He made basketball popular in the Sudan. :crazy:

"They won't but they might"

"He is but might not be"

"They won't be but if somehow they do..."

Jesus Christ :L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a damn fool