• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC West

Who will win the NFC West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who claims he is not obsessed, Derski sure does make it a point to post a lot on the subject.

upload_2016-6-8_9-33-45.jpeg

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury risks doesn't mean missing games necessarily. Thought maybe we covered this with Palmer's thumb in relation to his playoff performance, but apparently not.
Name me a player who doesn't play nicked up. If that's the criteria for fragile then I guess we can call every player fragile.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back then there was probably only a little over 100 Hawk fans, you all weren't that bad yet.
Good point. Cowboy fans have decades of experience of acting like complete asses. BTW- when does the statute of limitations run out on that. It's got to be coming up for you guys. Or is it when you win multiple Super Bowl's regardless of how long ago you are in the "act like an ass" club for life?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see everyone getting along

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Cowboy fans have decades of experience of acting like complete asses. BTW- when does the statute of limitations run out on that. It's got to be coming up for you guys. Or is it when you win multiple Super Bowl's regardless of how long ago you are in the "act like an ass" club for life?
Won't argue Cowboy fans can be asses, most of us earned the right to be so unlike some fans who act like asses but have nothing to back it up with.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your excuse for being a complete ass when the topic is remotely about Dallas?
wouldn't you think by now all those folks in New Mexico & Arizona woulda jumped ship to the Cards?
LOL...yep, decades and you still have boo boo feelings

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This basically summarizes every post you've ever had about the Cowboys
MjAxMy0yMjQ5MGQzZTJmNWZkNTM3.png

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with AZ in a tight one...1 reason...they split their games, but AZ gets NE at home minus Brady and SEA travels to NE with Brady.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with Arizona based soley on the fact that Seattle has no oline.
At the beginning of the year last year, the Seattle line was horrible. But, IMO they were OK in the latter part of the season and I think they will struggle but be good enough this year. My concern with them is more the skill positions. I know they got good WR play last year and maybe Lockett steps up, but I think they are weak there. If Graham bounces back this will help immensely. My other issue is RB. I just don't think Rawls is going to be a very good RB at all. IMO he is more likely to lose the job than he is to have a great season. But as long as they have RW they will be OK on Offense. Going to be a good battle between the two teams. I'll take Seattle because I think AZ drops back a little and I don't think they were nearly as good as their record last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with AZ in a tight one...1 reason...they split their games, but AZ gets NE at home minus Brady and SEA travels to NE with Brady.
Hmmm...that's a pretty good point. I'll stick with Sea because I think they are just a better team, but should be close enough that you could have nailed it with that thought.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...that's a pretty good point. I'll stick with Sea because I think they are just a better team, but should be close enough that you could have nailed it with that thought.

Educated guess at best...when the teams are pretty close I normally look at the out of DIV road games to skew it one way or the other...SEA also goes to GB I think...the Cards @ CAR and MIN.

As the teams go.

SEA...I question whether Graham comes back the same player...patella tendon is not as simple as a ACL or something...he might start the season on PUP.

AZ...Got a proven pass rusher in Chandler Jones, and Nkemdiche imo helps early

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't argue Cowboy fans can be asses, most of us earned the right to be so unlike some fans who act like asses but have nothing to back it up with.

"Earned the right"?!? By what? Being a fan of a team that has a winning history? That is some pretty ridiculous reasoning.

"I saw Bob Lily play, so it is acceptable for me to be an asshole"?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Earned the right"?!? By what? Being a fan of a team that has a winning history? That is some pretty ridiculous reasoning.

"I saw Bob Lily play, so it is acceptable for me to be an asshole"?
Yes by being a fan, that's what fans do. Even Seattle fans

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes by being a fan, that's what fans do. Even Seattle fans

I have friends who are Cowboys fans. I have friends who are GB fans. Generally speaking they are not more or less of an ass than my (one) friend who is a Jags fan.

But apparently according to your logic my one friend who is a Jags fan (he is from FLA) has no right to be an ass and should grovel humblely at the feet of my other friends who are Cowboy, GB, or Seahawk fans because he "has not earned the right to be an ass"?!?

Hmmmmmmmm...............an ass is an ass regardless of who they root for. Trying to justify asinine behavior based on supposed historical dominance is pretty stupid.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh. 'Earned.'

How'd that pay?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends who are Cowboys fans. I have friends who are GB fans. Generally speaking they are not more or less of an ass than my (one) friend who is a Jags fan.

But apparently according to your logic my one friend who is a Jags fan (he is from FLA) has no right to be an ass and should grovel humblely at the feet of my other friends who are Cowboy, GB, or Seahawk fans because he "has not earned the right to be an ass"?!?

Hmmmmmmmm...............an ass is an ass regardless of who they root for. Trying to justify asinine behavior based on supposed historical dominance is pretty stupid.
So what's your excuse.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give me that bullshit. You were called out and then you come up with this gem of a post?

You said 2 full seasons in the last 5 = fragile or something to that effect. Then you imply he was luckiy in 2012 because he was on a shitty team and only played 15 games. :L

Does missing 1 game in 4 seasons = fragile?

I'm not trying to be a dick but this was a pretty stupid post.

So your argument is that the timing of his injury proves he's not fragile?