• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC West

Who will win the NFC West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with Arizona based soley on the fact that Seattle has no oline.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, Arizona easily.

In reality, Carson Palmer and Honey Badger will be banged up for half of the season and Seattle wins hit by a hair

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This one is obviously between 2 teams and either one of them could win it, Zona and Hawks....

I took Seattle because I think their qb position is more stable than Zona's with Carson nearing 40, it is more than likely he doesn't play the whole season because of injury or plays injured which will affect his production....
Both teams healthy is a toss up..

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hours race, as everyone else here is saying. I'll take San Francisco over the Rams to win the. . .

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll go with Arizona over Seattle, but I do not feel great about it at all. Two Championship contenders in this division, maybe even the two best teams in football.
IMO, the NFC West is the best division. I have to go with the Hawks. They have had the best defense (allowing the fewest points) in the NFL for the last few years. Until the Hawks defense proves me wrong, I have to go with them.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards. They added key pieces to an already elite team. Seahawks will be right there, but they will finish second where they belong. Rams will be a thorn in the side as usual but I don't see them finishing better than third. And the niners... need I say more.
LMAO Scooby.
Since realignment, Az has won the West 3 times-Grats, The Rams-once, SF-3 times. Now add those up together and that total matches how many times Seattle has won the West.
For the 1st time in 6 tries, Az finally wins the division and you get carried away.
It is beyond obvious which team is the boss of the division.
Get ready to take your proper place as you boys get the silver this year...again.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Scooby.
Since realignment, Az has won the West 3 times-Grats, The Rams-once, SF-3 times. Now add those up together and that total matches how many times Seattle has won the West.
For the 1st time in 6 tries, Az finally wins the division and you get carried away.
Get ready to take your proper place as you boys get the silver this year...again.
Carried away? They won the division decisively last year and they got stronger this year. How is that carried away?

Thank you for the lesson in NFC west history, but none of that shit matters. The boss of the division is the reigning champion. Be careful or you're going to start sounding like that "living in the past" niner fan.

BTW- The "where they belong" comment was simply stir the pot smack talk. Considering your reaction... Mission accomplished. :thumb:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss up b/w Cards and Hawks but went Cards since they won the division last year..

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drunk and stoned so I naturally picked the Rams.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carried away? They won the division decisively last year and they got stronger this year. How is that carried away?

Thank you for the lesson in NFC west history, but none of that shit matters. The boss of the division is the reigning champion. Be careful or you're going to start sounding like that "living in the past" niner fan.

BTW- The "where they belong" comment was simply stir the pot smack talk. Considering your reaction... Mission accomplished. :thumb:
Az finally wins the West and you say Seattle belongs in 2nd place. Good humor. My comment was created to send some smack back.
Having never done an avatar bet, I think it is time for one between you and me on who wins the West. I am open to suggestions on duration, ect.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona or Seattle will win NFCW. Both will make playoffs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Az finally wins the West and you say Seattle belongs in 2nd place. Good humor. My comment was created to send some smack back.
Having never done an avatar bet, I think it is time for one between you and me on who wins the West. I am open to suggestions on duration, ect.
I'm fine with that. What about an injured QB clause? If either QB misses half the season due to injury the bet is off.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Scooby.
Good lord. 5 years ago no one knew the Seahawks existed.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, Arizona easily.

In reality, Carson Palmer and Honey Badger will be banged up for half of the season and Seattle wins hit by a hair
:wtf:
Carson has only been seriously injured twice in his career. Not sure where the idea that he is fragile comes from...

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners win 11 and wildcard behind the 12 win Cardinals.... Seattle 3 wins. Rams win 5.

latest?cb=20120319222814

But seriously, Cardinals win the division.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:
Carson has only been seriously injured twice in his career. Not sure where the idea that he is fragile comes from...
Think it's because of his age, also two serious injuries seem like a lot for a QB.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it's because of his age, also two serious injuries seem like a lot for a QB.
2 major injuries in a 13 year career? Perhaps if he was a mobile QB with 2 ACL tears one might be worried, but seeing as he had his best statistical season coming off his most recent one shows it isn't an issue.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 major injuries in a 13 year career?

You think that's nothing? Tell me beside Romo and Bradford ( both who are considered fragile ) name me a say Mmmm 5 other QBs who have had 2 serious injuries in their career? Heck name 3.