• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the AFC West?

Who will win the AFC West

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about 2 different situations here...

The first question is can the Broncos win with Sanchez if he is the starter? Yes yes they can. They proved last year they can win with subpar QB play if that is what Sanchez delivers. Obviously hoping for more than just subpar QB play if he does start.

Then the next part is will Sanchez actually win the job? I have no clue right now. He is our 1st string QB right now at least when looking at practice yesterday and him getting the 1st team reps. He has two guys though who are not just career back ups fighting for the spot. We are talking about guys with high upside that the coaches like a lot.

Can they win with Dirty, not enough games to make them relevant...
But you may want to consider that your top cb will probably be suspended for shooting himself in a night club brawl....Ala Plaxico Burress
And even more that your kingpin player may sit out the whole year because he wants to r*pe the team's cap money....
I recall you saying you wouldn't want Joe Flacco and his big contract which by the way has been cap friendly from the get go, but you don't mind Miller turning down 114mil, the highest non qb contract in the league, and threatening to sit out a yr !!! I do believe that meets your analogy that a huge contract like that takes away from the team filling other needful spots and therefor hindering their progress....
Double standard, forked tongue, talking out both sides of the mouth at once...
Let's hear this backpeddle song and dance, it ought to be good !!! :rolleyes2::noidea::nono:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you may want to consider that your top cb will probably be suspended for shooting himself in a night club brawl....Ala Plaxico Burress
And even more that your kingpin player may sit out the whole year because he wants to r*pe the team's cap money....
I recall you saying you wouldn't want Joe Flacco and his big contract which by the way has been cap friendly from the get go, but you don't mind Miller turning down 114mil, the highest non qb contract in the league, and threatening to sit out a yr !!! I do believe that meets your analogy that a huge contract like that takes away from the team filling other needful spots and therefor hindering their progress....
Let's hear this backpeddle song and dance, it ought to be good !!! :rolleyes2::noidea::nono:
I'm not sure there was a single thing that was factually correct in this entire post. Well done!

giphy.gif

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure there was a single thing that was factually correct in this entire post. Well done!

View attachment 126264

Watch the news Suzy Cue, and speak only when you're spoken to, like a good little mistress...
This is cd's post, and even though you have an uncontrollable lust for him, he can answer for himself...
Line em up, shoot em down, another Broncos shooting going round !!! :pound::pound::pound:
ef435839b9ed8a70640023a9872842ac_zpsukumxhya.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So were the Jets then not relevant when they made it to the final 4 teams twice with Sanchez as their starter?

Right now we have no clue what will happen with Talib. 1) The police report does not support what you are saying here. The official police report says that Talib was the victim in a shooting and the shooter is unknown and at large. So if that is the case then Talib only being a victim I can't see how the league can suspend somebody just for getting shot. And also if it is the case that somebody else shot him then this is nowhere near the same case as Plaxico. Beyond that Plaxico shot himself in New York where gun laws are very strict compared to Talib in Texas where they are some of the most relaxed in the country. So very different sitautions.

Next 1) Miller did not turn down the $114 million. He disagreed with the guaranteed money side of the deal not the length or overall value. He has agreed to that part at this time. Mostly the deal is coming down to whether the first 2 years or first 3 years are fully guaranteed for the deal. 2) He is not threatening to sit out a year. Every year we hear that being a threat and nobody has done it. Throw in the two sides have stayed very respectful and from the sound of today's news are actually still meeting today to try and get something done.

Let's move onto the whole big contract destroying the team thing. Couple of differences here. 1) Von Miller is a Super Star compared to Joe Flacco who most don't even believe is a top-10 QB in this league. So average player compared to Super Star. 2) Broncos don't have a huge cap hit coming from the QB position so they can afford plenty. It is why they have the most cap space in the league next year. IF we signed Miller and Osweiler yeah I would agree with you the team would be in trouble down the road cap wise but with Lynch under a very team friendly deal they can afford Miller and still surround the team with talent. So no it is not a double standard. Very different situations with different level of players.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Oldschool keeps wanting to spew his hate for the Broncos and their success.
Dude has a serious Broncos hate-boner. I think he really wants to screw them bad, but the Broncos have standards and won't put out for him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has a serious Broncos hate-boner. I think he really wants to screw them bad, but the Broncos have standards and won't put out for him.

be careful he might pull a Stanford swimmer move

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Oldschool keeps wanting to spew his hate for the Broncos and their success.

Denver fans seem to be in complete denial that the Broncos championship hopes rest on the shoulders of Mark Sanchez. It's just fascinating.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver fans seem to be in complete denial that the Broncos championship hopes rest on the shoulders of Mark Sanchez. It's just fascinating.
No I'd say our championship hopes rest on the defense, just like last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Ravens fans seem more obsessed with what the Patriots and Broncos are doing than what their own team is doing. Throw in not sure I would be pointing out our QB situation when yours must have some ridiculous black mail material on the GM to keep getting the contracts he does.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Ravens fans seem more obsessed with what the Patriots and Broncos are doing than what their own team is doing. Throw in not sure I would be pointing out our QB situation when yours must have some ridiculous black mail material on the GM to keep getting the contracts he does.

Flacco's cap hit this year is in between Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford, Philip Rivers and Tony Romo. All QBs haven't accomplished squat in their careers.

You may want to re-evaluate how you look at QB contracts...

Edit: Probably should have also thrown Kirk Cousins in there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's cap hit this year is in between Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford, Philip Rivers and Tony Romo. All QBs haven't accomplished squat in their careers.

You may want to re-evaluate how you look at QB contracts...

Edit: Probably should have also thrown Kirk Cousins in there.

I would say those guys are all being overpaid as well. Just because he is bunched cap hit wise with a bunch of average to above average QB's doesn't make his contract any better. Just shows a lot of teams have done terrible contracts with QB's in the league. No way should any of those guys be making more than Rodgers. The QB market has just gotten out of control. Average QB's are making $18 million or more now adays and to me those teams will be lucky to just keep being stuck in mediocrity. Or maybe unlucky depending how you want to look at it. They have already shown that when a QB takes up a certain percentage of the cap no team has won the Super Bowl. I think that number was 14% or something like that.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say it rests with the defense. Just like last year with shit QB play.

For some reason you guys bastardize what we say. Most broncos fans know it will be difficult to repeat and most don't think it will be happen. We are saying that it is not impossible to repeat and it won't necessarily be QB play that ruins the chance.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think ravens fans would understand supporting teams with strong defense and shitty QBs. They have been doing it for over a decade.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it rests with the defense. Just like last year with shit QB play.

For some reason you guys bastardize what we say. Most broncos fans know it will be difficult to repeat and most don't think it will be happen. We are saying that it is not impossible to repeat and it won't necessarily be QB play that ruins the chance.

You keep rationalizing Mark Sanchez by talking about shit QB play last year. He was still Peyton Manning. He was still the focal point of defensive game plans. He was still able to pinpoint what opposing defenses were doing. You think Mark Sanchez brings the same things to the table???

Broken down Peyton Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mark Sanchez.