• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are the sleeper teams for 2014

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go homer and throw my Trojans in there as a sleeper. Personally, I think we finish at about 10-2 or 9-3. But, if we can stay relatively injury free and catch a couple of breaks along the way, we could finish 11-1 or even 12-0.

On the other hand, if we get hit with injuries at positions where we're thin, we could go 8-4 or 7-5.

Plus you avoid Oregon. That always helps.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so confident they will do it this year

this is probably why they'll be good this year LOL

I've been predicting a comeback for them the past 2 or 3 years now

TCU is supposed to have the best defense in the Big 12 this year and from what the "experts" say defense will win the Big 12 this year...take it with a grain of salt.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, but I think our Oline is too big of a question mark at this point. Our defense will be very stout. I think next year is when we will make a run at the NC. As much as I detest the bRuins, this could be their year.

Texas will end that hype on Sept 13 :yahoo:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, BTW not because TEXASS got lucky against my TROJANS. But because I live in this shit hole…. As far as I'm concerned, they should have let the Mexicans have this pieces of shit real-estate, We gave up to many quality individuals for this shit stain… Sorry to be so blunt:L

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, BTW not because TEXASS got lucky against my TROJANS. But because I live in this shit hole…. As far as I'm concerned, they should have let the Mexicans have this pieces of shit real-estate, We gave up to many quality individuals for this shit stain… Sorry to be so blunt:L

What is it with all you Californians moving to our great state and then trashing it? You should move the fuck back, like now.....No offense

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with all you Californians moving to our great state and then trashing it? You should move the fuck back, like now.....No offense

I don't need to trash it, your native Texans do a fine job on their own.. I can believe the trash on the highways… Lets talk about the roads most CR are nothing short of dirt… It takes them 6 plus years to widen a 2 mile stretch, lets not mention that they lay curbing and pull it up 3 times at my expense or lay a mile of asphalt during a thunderstorm and pull it all up the next day… These fuckers also create man made " POT Holes, they don't even know how to grind away areas around man hole covers, so they just lay new asphalt and now you have a freaking pot hole How about their craftsmanship in home building, I have not yet been in a home where crown molding is connected without it " Showing where " Using scraps of wood for finishing

Supermarkets have a strangle hold on consumers. food is way more expensive than in Cali, going out to eat is way more expensive. A bottle of booze that cost me $13.00 in Cali cost me $ 26.00 in this shit hole..

As I stated in my prior post, sorry to be so blunt, But it is what it is

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, there is absolutely nothing great about texas, I don't have any Idea what you texans are so proud of. And if memory serves me right, my sister who lives in Alaska said " Texas is Alaska's Bitch" She even has a T-Shirt that says so:scratch:

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, probably more Mexicans in California than Texas...

And because of it way better mexican food than that pig slop they call Tex-Mex… are you fucking kidding me, I wouldn't feed that shit to my worst enemy

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to trash it, your native Texans do a fine job on their own.. I can believe the trash on the highways… Lets talk about the roads most CR are nothing short of dirt… It takes them 6 plus years to widen a 2 mile stretch, lets not mention that they lay curbing and pull it up 3 times at my expense or lay a mile of asphalt during a thunderstorm and pull it all up the next day… These fuckers also create man made " POT Holes, they don't even know how to grind away areas around man hole covers, so they just lay new asphalt and now you have a freaking pot hole How about their craftsmanship in home building, I have not yet been in a home where crown molding is connected without it " Showing where " Using scraps of wood for finishing

Supermarkets have a strangle hold on consumers. food is way more expensive than in Cali, going out to eat is way more expensive. A bottle of booze that cost me $13.00 in Cali cost me $ 26.00 in this shit hole..

As I stated in my prior post, sorry to be so blunt, But it is what it is

Do you live in the projects or something?

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, where did this conversation go, I was rooting for Texas the beat the shit to of the ruins

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, there is absolutely nothing great about texas, I don't have any Idea what you texans are so proud of. And if memory serves me right, my sister who lives in Alaska said " Texas is Alaska's Bitch" She even has a T-Shirt that says so:scratch:

Let me guess:

1. House foreclosed
2. Company moved HQ to Texas b/c the California economy is one heaping pile of shit and you had to move to Texas
3. Could no longer afford the overpriced and overrated lifestyle in Cali

These are your 3 main reasons why Cali peeps are moving in droves to the Lone Star State.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess:

1. House foreclosed
2. Company moved HQ to Texas b/c the California economy is one heaping pile of shit and you had to move to Texas
3. Could no longer afford the overpriced and overrated lifestyle in Cali

These are your 3 main reasons why Cali peeps are moving in droves to the Lone Star State.

Sorry, none apply. I'm retired, my sister and her husband move here from Alaska in 2004… My Parents followed them from Cali to be with their Grand children. My mother passed away in 2006, father is now 84 years of age diabetic .. Since I was home, retired my sister ask me to help her with my Father. Hence, I'm now here in Texas doing what family does