• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Team Will Remain Undefeated The Longest?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I break it down

OSU lost today @ MSU as I predicted
AZ vs Colorado an 23rd
Cuse @ Wake Jan 29th
Iowa St. @ Ok St. Feb 3rd
Badgers @ Illinois Feb 4h
WSU @ INST feb 5th

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I break it down

OSU lost today @ MSU as I predicted
AZ vs Colorado an 23rd
Cuse @ Wake Jan 29th
Iowa St. @ Ok St. Feb 3rd
Badgers @ Illinois Feb 4h
WSU @ INST feb 5th

If you think we are losing to Colorado at home this year, you're fucking crazy brother. In Boulder I would agree, but not at McKale

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Cuse losing to Wake either.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cuse is losing to UNC this weekend, I hope. It's the only type of game that team seems to be able to show up for.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just looked at Wisconsin's conference schedule. WOW did they make out like bandits only facing MSU and OSU once, and each time at home.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just looked at Wisconsin's conference schedule. WOW did they make out like bandits only facing MSU and OSU once, and each time at home.

For sure. I honestly dont think the Badgers lose til Feb 22nd in Iowa City, thatd make the Badgers 26-0 before their first loss. HOWEVER, I dont think Wichita State is going to lose at all in the regular season. With Creightons exodus to the BE there just really isnt a team in the league that can handle the Shockers IMO. Mizzou St, UNI, Drake and ISU are the only teams I give a slight shot at beating WSU but I just dont see it. So Ill take Wichita State as the last unbeaten.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. I honestly dont think the Badgers lose til Feb 22nd in Iowa City, thatd make the Badgers 26-0 before their first loss. HOWEVER, I dont think Wichita State is going to lose at all in the regular season. With Creightons exodus to the BE there just really isnt a team in the league that can handle the Shockers IMO. Mizzou St, UNI, Drake and ISU are the only teams I give a slight shot at beating WSU but I just dont see it. So Ill take Wichita State as the last unbeaten.

I agree 100% that they are the most likely to be undefeated the longest. HOWEVER it's conference play, and I think all of these teams will lose an unexpected road game somewhere along the line. For us it could be UCLA tomorrow, or maybe @ Cal a few weeks later. Even though we are better than the other teams in the Pac (especially on the Defensive end), there is always that one road game that gets you. We lost to USC on the road last year, for christ's sake (of course this year's team is being praised for the huge difference in attitude and mentality compared to last year's team, which is hugely important for any road game).

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is so hard to stay up for every ball game. Just simple things like weather and the flu can shut a team down. Miami taking the Cuse to the last couple of minutes last week....it can happen at any time.

The ACC is not living up to it's preseason billing. Pitt and SU were not expected to be leading the league. It's very possible that SU could run out from here...I hate to say it, but they are playing good ball and avoiding serious injury. It could happen cause no team in the ACC is looking like the juggernaut.

But I also know bball. BC could be the team that does em.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wichita State will be the last team to lose(If they do, in the regular season) Very manageable schedule with Creighton leaving. Not one other team in the MVC is a tournament caliber team. If I had to guess I'd say Indiana State is capable of knocking them off at home, but outside that, I just don't see it.

Every other team, I would imagine will lose at some point just based on the fact they have to play better competition.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cuse is losing to UNC this weekend, I hope. It's the only type of game that team seems to be able to show up for.

duke id give it a shot. but roy williams has traditionally struggled against syracuse and I am sure coach K will be giving him pointers on how to beat UNC.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is so hard to stay up for every ball game. Just simple things like weather and the flu can shut a team down. Miami taking the Cuse to the last couple of minutes last week....it can happen at any time.

The ACC is not living up to it's preseason billing. Pitt and SU were not expected to be leading the league. It's very possible that SU could run out from here...I hate to say it, but they are playing good ball and avoiding serious injury. It could happen cause no team in the ACC is looking like the juggernaut.

But I also know bball. BC could be the team that does em.

2 years ago when the move was announced I made a thread on the ACC forums "pitt/syracuse are going to kick the ACC and their beloved tobacco roads asses"

damn i wish ESPN never shut down those forums. bumping it would of been sweet

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can confidently say Wichita State will lose.

To who? No idea. It's just too hard to run the table.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can confidently say Wichita State will lose.

To who? No idea. It's just too hard to run the table.

They almost have to I agree BUT I look at that schedule and there are legit only like 4 games I even see a remote chance of them dropping. Teamrankings has the Shockers TOUGHEST remaining game as a 67% likely win for WSU. Yikes. If there was ever a team with a good shot to run the table the rest of the way its Wichita.

Wichita St. Shockers: Results, Picks, Power Rankings, Odds & Stats on TeamRankings.com

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago when the move was announced I made a thread on the ACC forums "pitt/syracuse are going to kick the ACC and their beloved tobacco roads asses"

hahahahahahahahaha......

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

PITT? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They almost have to I agree BUT I look at that schedule and there are legit only like 4 games I even see a remote chance of them dropping. Teamrankings has the Shockers TOUGHEST remaining game as a 67% likely win for WSU. Yikes. If there was ever a team with a good shot to run the table the rest of the way its Wichita.

Wichita St. Shockers: Results, Picks, Power Rankings, Odds & Stats on TeamRankings.com

Yeah no doubt there chances look great on paper. But even Murray state a few years ago lost one. This shockers team is better but play a little tougher teams.

There are just so many things that can happen to throw off one game.

But like you said, they have such good odds in every game it's almost impossible to pick which one they will lose.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahahahaha......

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

PITT? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

you really are not that bright

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duke id give it a shot. but roy williams has traditionally struggled against syracuse and I am sure coach K will be giving him pointers on how to beat UNC.

You're sure? Based on what, exactly?

A little premature don't you think?

So far Cuse has beaten the teams predicted to finish 13th and 15th. (neither are tobacco rd schools)
Pitt has beaten the teams predicted to finish 6th and 11th.

That's one win over a team predicted to finish in the top half of the conference. Syracuse struggled against Miami. You might want to wait until you get a win over a decent team in the league before you go raising any conference banners.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hope we'll be undefeated going into the OSU game at the Kohl Center, my hunch is that somebody we play shoots well on a day where we are cold. If we somehow enter that one undefeated, it won't last long. We'll be lucky to go 4-2 in the stretch where we play OSU, @ Illinois, MSU, Minnesota, @ Michigan, and @ Iowa.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin should make it until Feb 1st vs OSU at least, but you never know.