• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the bowl games from worst to best

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't want to see the two best teams for the past 3 years fight it out again? They've given viewers nothing but excitement, entertainment, drama, and last game heroics...not to mention the great onside kick in recent memory...

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Watching the same game over an over again with the same at stake is not fun for anyone but the fans of those teams.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not entertaining was the UM vs Wisconsin game this year.

The Clemson vs Bama rivalry that we have witnessed recently has been caulk full of NFL talent, memorable plays, emotions, and even a fvcking chuckle by His Holiness Nick Saban.

aj4qk.gif

You must be into some really weird shit if you don't find this entertaining.
Neither was Alabama vs. Mercer but you don't see my putting either on the top of any list.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you must not enjoy good football.

Bama won round 1 by 5
Clemson won round 2 by 4

All with everything on the line, so if you don't enjoy watching that, especially after spending a year watching Wisconsin football, then I'm not sure you can be saved.

Since I don't get to watch many games besides Wisconsin games, I want to see different matchups.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not interesting. We'll have seen this game 3 times in two years. It's an important game with a lot on the line, it's just not an interesting one.

You're crazy.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not entertaining was the UM vs Wisconsin game this year.

The Clemson vs Bama rivalry that we have witnessed recently has been caulk full of NFL talent, memorable plays, emotions, and even a fvcking chuckle by His Holiness Nick Saban.

aj4qk.gif

You must be into some really weird shit if you don't find this entertaining.

When I want to watch NFL talent play, I watch the NFL. The most entertaining game I watched all year was Memphis-UCLA

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither was Alabama vs. Mercer but you don't see my putting either on the top of any list.

Nice to know you think the UM vs Wisconsin game was on par caliber wise with Bama vs Mercer

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the same game over an over again with the same at stake is not fun for anyone but the fans of those teams.

Yes, because rivalries between two of the most powerful teams played annually are bad for football :L

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I want to watch NFL talent play, I watch the NFL. The most entertaining game I watched all year was Memphis-UCLA

I actually did watch that game and it was a good one for sure.

And last year, the PSU vs USC game was great, no doubt.

But a nothing beats a close, competitive N.C. game. Absolutely nothing.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because rivalries between two of the most powerful teams played annually are bad for football :L

And that rivalry is why Alabama is in the playoffs instead of the team that beat them.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that rivalry is why Alabama is in the playoffs instead of the team that beat them.

The team that beat Alabama was Auburn. An Auburn team with 3 losses...they weren't even on the bubble after losing the SEC Championship Game.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that beat Alabama was Auburn. An Auburn team with 3 losses...they weren't even on the bubble after losing the SEC Championship Game.

I know. Just poking you. All I can say is that Alabama-Clemson is meh! game to me. I can see how other people want to watch it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA There they are! Husband and wife teaming up again! lol! Man that was like one right after another. It's as if you guys live together or something. Or...maybe you're the same person!

^feelings have officially been hurt, it's a wrap

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Just poking you. All I can say is that Alabama-Clemson is meh! game to me. I can see how other people want to watch it.

I am pumped about playing Clemson again. Only wish the AD would sign them up for a home and home deal.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you tag two people and get upset when they respond to you? You want to be treated like as if the AAC was as strong as any P5 conference but don’t want there teams to be criticized as if they were? You post bold face lies and then when proven wrong you back those up with more bold face lies?

Go find your safe space get a good cry out and come back to us when your skin is thicker than wet paper.

"Bold faced lies". Where? Oh, are you talking about my opinions on things? Those aren't lies, they are called opinions. Do you know the difference? Apparently not. I tagged y'all and I didn't get upset, I just found it fitting that y'all responded right after each other like y'all timed it perfectly when you were gonna press "post reply" together haha

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just take deep breaths and relax, Veronica. Why so serious?

So you take "lol"s and "haha"s as being serious? Haha, dude, take a chill pill and realize when things are sarcastic and joking and not serious.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take "lol"s and "haha"s as being serious? Haha, dude, take a chill pill and realize when things are sarcastic and joking and not serious.

Says the guy who gets mad over a bullshit rating

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bold faced lies". Where? Oh, are you talking about my opinions on things? Those aren't lies, they are called opinions. Do you know the difference? Apparently not. I tagged y'all and I didn't get upset, I just found it fitting that y'all responded right after each other like y'all timed it perfectly when you were gonna press "post reply" together haha
You said that the AAC was ranked higher than the SEC East, lie. Then said well it was higher the day before but no games were played between the days, lie. Then said that UCF has a way higher SoS than Washington, showed you were wrong, then your story was it was on a different website, I asked where and you bailed on the thread.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who gets mad over a bullshit rating

Once again, me saying "haha" and "lol" means I got mad? You are a joke if you can't take a joke lol