• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the bowl games from worst to best

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the outback bowl rated too high it should be behind the celebration bowl
At least Nebraska's coach has a shot at winning a bowl game

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be but NC A&T isn't one of them. Teams that struggle to put away this year's SC State can't run through a FBS schedule.

I don't agree at all. NCA&T's schedule was fairly easy but they beat every team except for Bethune-Cookman and Charlotte by 2 TDs or more. Since 2014, NCA&T are 39-8 with 3 MEAC titles, a bowl win and a National Title. They are a juggernaut of a program. Can't deny that. I won't say they could "run" through an FBS schedule. I'll say that with the schedule teams like Georgia State and Western Kentucky had, NCAT would have more wins.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree at all. NCA&T's schedule was fairly easy but they beat every team except for Bethune-Cookman and Charlotte by 2 TDs or more. Since 2014, NCA&T are 39-8 with 3 MEAC titles, a bowl win and a National Title. They are a juggernaut of a program. Can't deny that. I won't say they could "run" through an FBS schedule. I'll say that with the schedule teams like Georgia State and Western Kentucky had, NCAT would have more wins.

Dude...NC A&T wouldn't "run" through a SoCon or CAA schedule.

One of the big reasons the MEAC gave up an autobid for the Celebration Bowl is the fact that they weren't competitive.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...NC A&T wouldn't "run" through a SoCon or CAA schedule.

One of the big reasons the MEAC gave up an autobid for the Celebration Bowl is the fact that they weren't competitive.

Dude...I disagree. I think NCA&T could go to the FBS next year and win at least 6-7 games consistently.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...I disagree. I think NCA&T could go to the FBS next year and win at least 6-7 games consistently.

In a G5, right? Or else...
joan-spit-take.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a G5, right? Or else...
joan-spit-take.gif

Obviously not in a power 5 conference, but even then, NCA&T would make easy work of those bottom dwelling P5 teams.

Good luck in your San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40: Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs. Grambling
39: R+L Carriers Bowl: Troy vs. North Texas
38: NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl: New Mexico State vs. Utah State
37: AutoNation Cure Bowl: Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State
36: Raycom Media Camellia Bowl: Middle Tenn vs. Arkansas State
35: GILDAN New Mexico Bowl: Marshall vs. Colorado State
34: Bad Moy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl: Temple vs. Florida International
33: DXL Frisco Bowl: SMU vs. Louisiana Tech
32: Bahamas Bowl: UAB vs. Ohio
31: Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl: Florida Atlantic vs. Akron
30: Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Wyoming vs. CMU
29: Dollar General Bowl: Toledo vs. App State
28: Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl: San Diego State vs. Army
27: Hawaii Bowl: Fresno St. vs. Houston
26: Quick Lane Bowl: Duke vs. Northern Illinois
25: Birgmingham Bowl: Texas Tech vs. USF
24: Military Bowl: Virginia vs. Navy
23: Walk-On's Independence Bowl: Southern Miss vs. FSU
22: Cactus Bowl: Kansas State vs. UCLA
21: New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Iowa vs. BC
20: AutoZone Liberty Bowl: Iowa State vs. Memphis
19: Belk Bowl: Wake Forest vs. Texas A&M
18: Foster Farms Bowl: Arizona vs. Purdue
17: Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl: WVU vs. Utah
16: Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl: Texas vs. Missouri
15: Franklin Mortgage Music City Bowl: Northwestern vs. Kentucky
14: Hyundai Sun Bowl: NC State v.s Arizona State
13: TaxSlayer Bowl: Louisville vs. Miss State
12: Las Vegas Bowl: Oregon vs. Boise State
11: Vamping World Bowl: VT vs. Oklahoma State
10: Outback Bowl: Michigan vs. South Carolina
9: Alamo Bowl: Stanford vs. TCU
8: San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl: MSU vs. Washington State
7: Citrus Bowl Presented by Overton's: Notre Dame vs. LSU
6: Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl: UCF vs. Auburn
5: AllState Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Clemson
4: Capital One Orange Bowl: Miami vs. Wisconsin
3: PlayStation Fiesta Bowl: Washington vs. PSU
2: Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: USC vs. OSU
1: Rose Bowl: OU vs. UG

How is a game that is a playoff game, featuring the two teams to fight for the last TWO national championships NOT be #1? I mean out of those two national championship, the deciding Points difference is a total of ONE POINT.

v3.0 will be one of the most watched games...again.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen enough of Alabama-Clemson games.

Then you must not enjoy good football.

Bama won round 1 by 5
Clemson won round 2 by 4

All with everything on the line, so if you don't enjoy watching that, especially after spending a year watching Wisconsin football, then I'm not sure you can be saved.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama-Clemson is the Golden State-Cleveland of College Football but ALOT more exciting to watch because, you know...basketball sucks.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not in a power 5 conference, but even then, NCA&T would make easy work of those bottom dwelling P5 teams.

Good luck in your San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl.
Obviously? Who knows with you? You’ve had such a hardon for the lower levels of football thinking that they are the equals to P5, you might actually believe that an FCS could jump into the P5 and compete.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is a game that is a playoff game, featuring the two teams to fight for the last TWO national championships NOT be #1? I mean out of those two national championship, the deciding Points difference is a total of ONE POINT.

v3.0 will be one of the most watched games...again.
Because it's not interesting. We'll have seen this game 3 times in two years. It's an important game with a lot on the line, it's just not an interesting one.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously? Who knows with you? You’ve had such a hardon for the lower levels of football thinking that they are the equals to P5, you might actually believe that an FCS could jump into the P5 and compete.

The "lower levels of football" are more often than not more exciting to watch than a power 5 conference game. Also, when you have non power 5 teams invading the rankings and actually beating P5 teams, it's time to take some of these "lower levels" seriously and educate ourselves on the entire college football scene, not just the power 5.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not interesting. We'll have seen this game 3 times in two years. It's an important game with a lot on the line, it's just not an interesting one.

Not interesting to those who don't like exciting football.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@7Samurai13 and @Ojb81 have this strange thing with me and always teaming up on me when I talk about FCS football. Y'all need to get a room or something. Everywhere I go, there y'all are ready to fucking argue haha. Stop following me! I'll get a restraining order!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@7Samurai13 and @Ojb81 have this strange thing with me and always teaming up on me when I talk about FCS football. Y'all need to get a room or something. Everywhere I go, there y'all are ready to fucking argue haha. Stop following me! I'll get a restraining order!

the fuck are you talking about, you obsessed clown?? i "bullshitt'd" you because you said "basketball sucks", which of course, is bullshit. don't say stupid shit, and i won't bullshit you. amazing, huh!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have this strange thing with posting lies and then getting upset when you get called out on it.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't want to see the two best teams for the past 3 years fight it out again? They've given viewers nothing but excitement, entertainment, drama, and last game heroics...not to mention the great onside kick in recent memory...

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck are you talking about, you obsessed clown?? i "bullshitt'd" you because you said "basketball sucks", which of course, is bullshit. don't say stupid shit, and i won't bullshit you. amazing, huh!

You have this strange thing with posting lies and then getting upset when you get called out on it.

HAHA There they are! Husband and wife teaming up again! lol! Man that was like one right after another. It's as if you guys live together or something. Or...maybe you're the same person!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA There they are! Husband and wife teaming up again! lol! Man that was like one right after another. It's as if you guys live together or something. Or...maybe you're the same person!
So you tag two people and get upset when they respond to you? You want to be treated like as if the AAC was as strong as any P5 conference but don’t want there teams to be criticized as if they were? You post bold face lies and then when proven wrong you back those up with more bold face lies?

Go find your safe space get a good cry out and come back to us when your skin is thicker than wet paper.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's not entertaining was the UM vs Wisconsin game this year.

The Clemson vs Bama rivalry that we have witnessed recently has been caulk full of NFL talent, memorable plays, emotions, and even a fvcking chuckle by His Holiness Nick Saban.

aj4qk.gif

You must be into some really weird shit if you don't find this entertaining.