• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will the "currently active" QBs end up on the All-Time Passing Yards list?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also behind in the 4th quarter of essentially every game.

Staff has the perfect storm.

True Smitty and having CJ doesn't hurt. Just like Matty Ice with Julio, he throws for 500 on Sunday w/ 300 to JJ

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not help by notice that one esteemed poster here has “Very Strong” opinions of 4 of the top 5 QBs on this list.

I have tried to summarize his thoughts as best I can recall from reading at the Hoop over the years..

1 Peyton Manning 71,940 – GOAT, walks on water, invented forward pass.. he was miraculously conceived by football Gods
2 Brett Favre 71,838 – Most overrated QB in NFL history, threw interception at his HOF induction ceremony
3DREW BREES 62,172 – Brett Favre v 2.0, will not be able to see over podium at his HOF induction ceremony
5TOM BRADY 58,028 – System QB, cheater, deflater… Brady apologists can be assured to comment on any thread bashing Brady or praising the GOAT (Manning)
Note the above comments do not reflect my own. I am only rehashing what I have read over the years at the Hoop.

Taint I have been banging my head to figure out who the poster might be. Maybe Hammer knows :suds:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot A

You forgot Arron Rogers is gay.

tumblr_m6bfrcE2n21rziwwco2_500.gif

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterback Win/Loss Records | The Football Database Shows the total games started by each QB. So a guy like Brees who has played 91 games less than Favre and less than 10 k away, that's amazing

While Brady is far and away the tits when it comes to regular season winning%, Wilson is the only other QB with a fairly sizable amount of reg sea games played that's over 70%. Thinking back on some of the defenses New Orleans has hed during Brees' time there. DB's winning % is pretty impressive as well.

I wonder if Brees could've led the Chargers to a Super Bowl had he stayed in Dago. That mojo or curse or whatever the fuck it is is strong San Diego.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Smitty and having CJ doesn't hurt. Just like Matty Ice with Julio, he throws for 500 on Sunday w/ 300 to JJ
True.

But I think CJ will have missed nearly all of Staff's "prime". This is year 8 now, (at 28 years old) and only the second one(really only half of last season) where Numba Nine seems to be making better decisions with solid accuracy.

Less chucking the shit out of it. Which I think would have been the same if CJ hadn't quit. He's on pace for something like 4800 again. Not having a run game also helps the huge numbers. Not the Ws though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Brady is far and away the tits when it comes to regular season winning%, Wilson is the only other QB with a fairly sizable amount of reg sea games played that's over 70%. Thinking back on some of the defenses New Orleans has hed during Brees' time there. DB's winning % is pretty impressive as well.

I wonder if Brees could've led the Chargers to a Super Bowl had he stayed in Dago. That mojo or curse or whatever the fuck it is is strong San Diego.

I just posted that not for the wins but to show how many games they started. Obviously Favre and Manning are 1 and 2. Brees nos were ok in SD but once he got to NO, he tore it up stat wise. Was it better weapons, was it the dome, was it him just maturing and getting better or maybe all 3

Rebs962

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady will be first and Bree's second. My reasoning being that Brady will end up playing a few years longer than Brees so he will pass him up. And Drew will pass Payton Manning within the next 3-4 years barring major injury, but the saints won't be able to keep restructuring to or resigning him to one year deals. Whereas Brady is on a team friendly deal which allows the Patriots to build a talented team around him year after year.