• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is WVU headed?????

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY????? Sure as hell didn't seem that way when Kendrick took his $ and went home, or when CBS posters were calling coaches names, or pouring piss on a kid who fumbled the ball. Where was your support then?

Sad thing about your pathetic post are you are saying to the likes of BB...who supported that coach. Hell i might not have liked him, but sure as hell didn't find the pleasure you do now when we lose.

The other sad thing about your pathetic post are you have been saying this stuff since day 1...you never gave this guy a shot even after going 10-3 and a BCS bowl, not even after he still had a winning record after leading us into a new conf, one of the best conf's and one of the best offensive conf's, all while having to come with making first time coaches mistakes. Year 3 should be titles even though we have never won one before... This guy has put up with more backwoods HS from fans like you than anything someone posted on these boards.....hell your honor scout could not even man up when a change was being made and tried to run this guy through the mud before he even got here. All because of your love for Uncle Bill.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

How many seniors are on this team?

That doesn't matter BB, ol Stew would have coached up the 5 we would have had on the roster from his "Greatest Classes EVER"

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Holgorsen handles it when Luck starts manipulating his staff, I think we will see Luck make some changes this year, I see Efore gone, and maybe Dawson.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY????? Sure as hell didn't seem that way when Kendrick took his $ and went home, or when CBS posters were calling coaches names, or pouring piss on a kid who fumbled the ball. Where was your support then?

Once again, I am unsure if you're messing with me...

Or, if you are clueless...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

I call it like I see it.

If you are whining because you feel Coach Stewart was wronged in being pushed out after 3 years, then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Give Dana the same opportunity you wanted for Billy... or you will keep having that shoved down your throat on here.

And, you'll like it...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

I call it like I see it.

If you are whining because you feel Coach Stewart was wronged in being pushed out after 3 years, then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Give Dana the same opportunity you wanted for Billy... or you will keep having that shoved down your throat on here.

And, you'll like it...

As do I, BB, as do I. I have said...... multiple times, NEXT year is the year, if we still see the confusion and lack of results, it will have run its course, BUT there is dead weight on our coaching staff today that does need to be gone.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

If you honestly want to give Dana until next year, why do you continue to go off comparing the merits of Dana's team to that of Stewart's?

Most fans were in agreement that Billy had to go. If Dana's team does not show improvement, you know WVU fans will unite in a similar manner.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

If you honestly want to give Dana until next year, why do you continue to go off comparing the merits of Dana's team to that of Stewart's?

Most fans were in agreement that Billy had to go. If Dana's team does not show improvement, you know WVU fans will unite in a similar manner.

To remind people of what was deemed unacceptable just three years ago, but now the only reason WVU beat OSU was that THEY laid an egg.............

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding?

Slaton is messing with you.

Everyone is messing with you.

The targets for your nonsense are not here. Sorry Dad. Jimmiepens and Stewmustgo do not post here.

Slaton, SMURPH, Jeighmonee, mad, Firedawg, another, Lambert and me all supported Billy Stewart for most of his tenure as HC. However, all of jumped off his bandwagon at some point.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To remind people of what was deemed unacceptable just three years ago, but now the only reason WVU beat OSU was that THEY laid an egg.............

Well you tell me then DAD...which team has better talent this year?..which team has more experience??...I guess that means nothing...if you put on a Wv uniform even if you have only been in the program for a day... u should be able to handle anything.....:doh:

So yes, I think its more than fare to suggest Okie State laid an egg in morgantown...wasn't Wv a 3 touchdown underdog??...I think Vegas would support that notion.....:noidea:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right!

By season's end, it may be seen that the WVU schedule will consist of even more ranked teams... and the rankings of some may be higher too.

Life in the Big 12 baby.

Just wanted to go back to this point. We are still a way from season's end, but the Big 12 has two teams in this week's top 10.

Things can change quickly.

Baylor was close to 73 last night...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to go back to this point. We are still a way from season's end, but the Big 12 has two teams in this week's top 10.

Things can change quickly.

Baylor was close to 73 last night...
I was checking in on that game when it was 3rd qtr then again near the end and thought about ya bb, I was hoping for 75+ and a shutout. Would have helped the ol ego...a lil

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the FSU game? They put 51 on Clemson. And guys on here were going off about the fact they scored 63 on MD.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the FSU game? They put 51 on Clemson. And guys on here were going off about the fact they scored 63 on MD.
Glad that makes you feel better BB. The fact remains that UMD kicked the shit out of WVU. Then UMD got clobbered by not only FSU, but WF as well.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're asking me if it makes me feel better if I understand the changing landscape of college football... the answer is yes.

But, I do not enjoy watching my team suffer lopsided losses.... at all!

Iowa St fans likely understand...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMD did not kick the shit out of WVU, we made mistake after mistake giving them the ball for easy scores, I think there first 3 scores besides pick six went about 30 yards combined lol...we beat up on them more than they beat up on us...ask them if you don't believe it...Diggs and Long have not been the same since that game.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMD did not kick the shit out of WVU, we made mistake after mistake giving them the ball for easy scores, I think there first 3 scores besides pick six went about 30 yards combined lol...we beat up on them more than they beat up on us...ask them if you don't believe it...Diggs and Long have not been the same since that game.

WOW, the Cignetti years really have returned!!!!!! That is EXACTLY what we said then, " they may have beat us, but we hurt them and they lost the next week"

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dad that is not what i am saying....what I am saying is they did not march up and down the field against us, they did not overpower us all day long..we gave them the ball on our 20, 6, and a pick 6...we held them to FG's with the other ones. they averaged about 2.5 yards per run. I did not leave that game saying oh wow Maryland is such a great team as I did saying wow we really played down that game.

You said it yourself MD is a bad team and on that day they got every bounce, deflection, and most of the calls, plus 6 TO's. If we played them again, I do not think you have the same result 9 out of ten games.

I know I know we never lost to Maryland before and the end is near.

They honored your boy Cignetti at the game didn't they?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dad that is not what i am saying....what I am saying is they did not march up and down the field against us, they did not overpower us all day long..we gave them the ball on our 20, 6, and a pick 6...we held them to FG's with the other ones. they averaged about 2.5 yards per run. I did not leave that game saying oh wow Maryland is such a great team as I did saying wow we really played down that game.

You said it yourself MD is a bad team and on that day they got every bounce, deflection, and most of the calls, plus 6 TO's. If we played them again, I do not think you have the same result 9 out of ten games.

I know I know we never lost to Maryland before and the end is near.

They honored your boy Cignetti at the game didn't they?

I guess since we are seeing Cignetti like results on the field, they chose now to honor him.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back I do not see any 10-3 or 7-6 seasons under him so I guess there goes that theory.