• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is WVU headed?????

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I was still wishing Mullen couldn't get the plays in we might have scored more....actually that was game 37 of his coaching career, can't forget the job he was canned from for using a racial slur towards a player...what a man of honor.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUH, against 1A teams in 2010 Mullens HORRIBLE offense averaged 26 points a game, so far this year, Holgorsen's GREAT offense is averaging 20..........................

Is this insinuating that Mullen is a better Offensive Mind than Dana?......When did Mullen EVER put up 70 points against a Nationally ranked opponent...scratch that when did Mullen put up 70 points in an entire year???:laugh3::laugh3:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU is averaging 24 pts/gm through its first 6.

WVU will be playing its third ranked opponent in a row... and 4th of the season this Saturday.

Love how he fails to mention Mullens offense was at that same level for three years when the last two years we were top 10 in the country in scoring offense...only after we lost 92% of our players does it drop to a level even comparable to Mullen and his crap playcalling. But I guess this arguement is apples to apples in his eyes...real objective from the realist.

Never finished higher than 67th in scoring offense in his time here....dropped from 37 ppg to 24ppg from 07 to 08. Even though we returned most of our oline, Pat, Devine....all in the name of balance. lol

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU is averaging 24 pts/gm through its first 6.

WVU will be playing its third ranked opponent in a row... and 4th of the season this Saturday.

AGAINST 1A teams, BB, not including 1AA teams, read posts before answering. If you want to include them, then 2010 was 28ppg.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAINST 1A teams, BB, not including 1AA teams, read posts before answering. If you want to include them, then 2010 was 28ppg.

So even with a shut out we are barely behind Mullens crap offense in year three of production...:clap:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how he fails to mention Mullens offense was at that same level for three years when the last two years we were top 10 in the country in scoring offense...only after we lost 92% of our players does it drop to a level even comparable to Mullen and his crap playcalling. But I guess this arguement is apples to apples in his eyes...real objective from the realist.

Never finished higher than 67th in scoring offense in his time here....dropped from 37 ppg to 24ppg from 07 to 08. Even though we returned most of our oline, Pat, Devine....all in the name of balance. lol

If you want to talk dropping, 2011 37 ppg, 2012 39 ppg, 2013 24 ppg, and we have a lot of good teams yet to play, so it will go down....... Mullen's offense scores 24 ppg is HORRIBLE, Holgorsen's scores 24ppg is GREAT??????????????? In the end, I do not give a shit about stats except ONE, a 7-3 win is a win just as a 70- 63 is a win, BUT 37-0, 73-42* are MUCH more than just losses. Guys, read a little, watch a little, WVU is the butt of MANY jokes today about how the mighty have fallen, and you all are feeding it........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DC, do you not know why White, Slaton, and company were so effective????? A MAN named Schmitt made their runs possible go back and watch him, AMAZING blocking ability.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, do you not know why White, Slaton, and company were so effective????? A MAN named Schmitt made their runs possible go back and watch him, AMAZING blocking ability.

So we lose a full back and drop two touchdowns per game, yeah nice try.....

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to talk dropping, 2011 37 ppg, 2012 39 ppg, 2013 24 ppg, and we have a lot of good teams yet to play, so it will go down....... Mullen's offense scores 24 ppg is HORRIBLE, Holgorsen's scores 24ppg is GREAT??????????????? In the end, I do not give a shit about stats except ONE, a 7-3 win is a win just as a 70- 63 is a win, BUT 37-0, 73-42* are MUCH more than just losses. Guys, read a little, watch a little, WVU is the butt of MANY jokes today about how the mighty have fallen, and you all are feeding it........

Real objective giving that 92% of last years offense is gone...I love the all caps words by the way...cause i think a lot of people on here are calling our offense great. yeah they are much more worse losses cause your boy wasn't here for them...close L's are just that much better...losing to average teams as long as it was close was so much better...end is near.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real objective giving that 92% of last years offense is gone...I love the all caps words by the way...cause i think a lot of people on here are calling our offense great. yeah they are much more worse losses cause your boy wasn't here for them...close L's are just that much better...losing to average teams as long as it was close was so much better...end is near.

Yea, it is MUCH better getting pounded by average teams than losing to the same average teams by a FG because a kid fumbled.............. try again

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you do this?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you do this?

I am SICK of hearing from you guys how great Holgorsen is, how much better he is, how shitty WVU football was before Luck came, Why do you defend the play on the field right now??? The best game the offense played so far this year was the game where the coach said that the QB was not running what was called........................

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it is MUCH better getting pounded by average teams than losing to the same average teams by a FG because a kid fumbled.............. try again

Yeah Baylor is a average team, K St was a average team...Oklahoma average team....when i hear people talk about these guys I always hear ECU and Uconn mentioned in the same breath.....we only lost because a kid fumbled:rain: boo hoo....

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am SICK of hearing from you guys how great Holgorsen is, how much better he is, how shitty WVU football was before Luck came, Why do you defend the play on the field right now??? The best game the offense played so far this year was the game where the coach said that the QB was not running what was called........................

I sick of hearing from you how great things were when we were a average team throughout our storied history...how every good thing has some side note as to why it sucked...how every bad thing is magnified to the highest degree....how we can do no right now, but before now oh my god the heavens were parted and the great Stew was doing everything right...every bad thing that happened before is just some little mistake....now guys cant coach, Luck sucks at AD when he is actually one of the most respected members of the college football world these days...WVU is heading down the black hole....END IS NEAR EVERYONE END IS NEAR! :peep:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, haven't you found out the truth by now? We are WVU fans. We support our HC and our team through thick and thin.

We don't believe everything is great on the football field.

All of your ranting will not change our feelings nor our optimism. Just as we will not change yours...

I simply don't understand how any of this can be enjoyable for you... unless you enjoy trolling...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

How many seniors are on this team?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Baylor is a average team, K St was a average team...Oklahoma average team....when i hear people talk about these guys I always hear ECU and Uconn mentioned in the same breath.....we only lost because a kid fumbled:rain: boo hoo....
TT last year was an average team, TCU last year was average, 'Cuse the last two years was average. ECU was game 2 of a new coaching staff, and you are comparing it to game 32 of this staff, tells a lot...........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, haven't you found out the truth by now? We are WVU fans. We support our HC and our team through thick and thin.

We don't believe everything is great on the football field.

All of your ranting will not change our feelings nor our optimism. Just as we will not change yours...

I simply don't understand how any of this can be enjoyable for you... unless you enjoy trolling...
REALLY????? Sure as hell didn't seem that way when Kendrick took his $ and went home, or when CBS posters were calling coaches names, or pouring piss on a kid who fumbled the ball. Where was your support then?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT last year was an average team, TCU last year was average, 'Cuse the last two years was average. ECU was game 2 of a new coaching staff, and you are comparing it to game 32 of this staff, tells a lot...........

Game two of a coaching staff?? The defense had been there for what 7 years... Yeah Texas Tech a top 20 offense in the nation, real average team.....I mean they were not as good as the Marshall team we had to luck out against, or that great Colorado team....well at least DH and Stew lost to the same average team in the Cuse, ptobably the best thing you like about him...