• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do you rank them?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt boy went all in on his Patriots/Brady hate last January and ended up looking like a fool when Brady scorched the Falcons D for 31 unanswered points in the SB. He should head on over to the soccer threads where no one is ever embarrassed :rolleyes2:

Yeah, and now the truth....I predicted Brady would destroy the Falcons defense and the Pats would win by 28

Youre a useless homer that offers nothing to this board other than 'Tom Brady is great, and everyone else in sports sucks'

Rinse repeat

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason Dirt blames Ryan for Atlanta losing and Brady getting another title . Of the 53 man roster and entire coaching staff there are probably 30 guys more to blame than Ryan and most of the rest of the guys didn't play lol.

False....Putting up 7 second half points in a Super Bowl, fumbling on a sack where only a fumble gives the opponent a chance to come back, than taking a sack when you are in game clinching FG range, not to mention the endless amounts of times where moving the chains once or twice wins you a game, and you cant do it once....Matt Ryan is at the very top of reasons that team choked, its the reason his defense became absolutely gassed, having to spend the entire second half on the field....Dont blame a coaching staff that trusted their MVP QB to make smart throws and smart decisions....You are supposed to put the game in the hands of your best players, Ryan let them down

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and now the truth....I predicted Brady would destroy the Falcons defense and the Pats would win by 28

Youre a useless homer that offers nothing to this board other than 'Tom Brady is great, and everyone else in sports sucks'

Rinse repeat

Pipe down, girlfriend. Take a Mydol, maybe a hot bath and relax a bit. After lunch when you feel a bit better, you can dive into a Box O'Wine and that will cheer you up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down, girlfriend. Take a Mydol, maybe a hot bath and relax a bit. After lunch when you feel a bit better, you can dive into a Box O'Wine and that will cheer you up.

Yeah, just try owning the truth in this place...I must have stated a thousand times in this place in the weeks leading up to the SB that i had a ton of cash on the Pats, and the Falcons had no chance.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False....Putting up 7 second half points in a Super Bowl, fumbling on a sack where only a fumble gives the opponent a chance to come back, than taking a sack when you are in game clinching FG range, not to mention the endless amounts of times where moving the chains once or twice wins you a game, and you cant do it once....Matt Ryan is at the very top of reasons that team choked, its the reason his defense became absolutely gassed, having to spend the entire second half on the field....Dont blame a coaching staff that trusted their MVP QB to make smart throws and smart decisions....You are supposed to put the game in the hands of your best players, Ryan let them down
Atlanta ran like 17 plays the entire half nan . You can't blake a guy for fumbling on a blindsided sack. If you want to get grouchy get grouchy at the guy who called the shitty plays or the OL/RB who blew assignments .

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta ran like 17 plays the entire half nan . You can't blake a guy for fumbling on a blindsided sack. If you want to get grouchy get grouchy at the guy who called the shitty plays or the OL/RB who blew assignments .

They ran like 17 plays, because they couldnt convert one important first down after another....You do know, when your offense is on the field, you do control how many plays you could run, right?

I think Tom Brady is as overrated as they come, but him, Rodgers, great QB's, they arent a part of blowing 28-3 Super Bowl leads, that stuff would never happen to them

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran like 17 plays, because they couldnt convert one important first down after another....You do know, when your offense is on the field, you do control how many plays you could run, right?

I think Tom Brady is as overrated as they come, but him, Rodgers, great QB's, they arent a part of blowing 28-3 Super Bowl leads, that stuff would never happen to them
That's just not accurate man. Atlanta had 4 second half possession. Scored a TD, drove into NE territory 2 other times ( getting multiple first downs both times ) and yes had the one fumble. NE won the game because they held on to the ball and the Falcons D wore down to the point the best QB in history could capitalize . Even with that it took a livky bounce and some shitty play calling for NE to win. I swear it's like people didn't even watch the game . In any event the only thing you could potentially say Ryan could've done different was aidinle to a run on that last sack. That's it..that's the list

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just not accurate man. Atlanta had 4 second half possession. Scored a TD, drove into NE territory 2 other times ( getting multiple first downs both times ) and yes had the one fumble. NE won the game because they held on to the ball and the Falcons D wore down to the point the best QB in history could capitalize . Even with that it took a livky bounce and some shitty play calling for NE to win. I swear it's like people didn't even watch the game . In any event the only thing you could potentially say Ryan could've done different was aidinle to a run on that last sack. That's it..that's the list

Yeah, i watched the game dude.....your offense put 7 second half points...."Drove into New England territory"...Whats that even mean? Ryan and the offense 15 different times could have won that game...They failed every single time........Game clinching FG range, and you take a sack? Thats the stuff of choking, shitty QB's.........And the cherry on top is he couldnt wait to congratulate Brady, ran out to shake his hand before the game was over....That guy epitomizes everything a team shouldnt want in a QB....he has been a postseason choker his entire career, that was just the ultimate

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i watched the game dude.....your offense put 7 second half points...."Drove into New England territory"...Whats that even mean? Ryan and the offense 15 different times could have won that game...They failed every single time........Game clinching FG range, and you take a sack? Thats the stuff of choking, shitty QB's.........And the cherry on top is he couldnt wait to congratulate Brady, ran out to shake his hand before the game was over....That guy epitomizes everything a team shouldnt want in a QB....he has been a postseason choker his entire career, that was just the ultimate
You said the couldn't get vital first downs to salt the game away so I pointed out they got first downs on nearly every possession . Yes the play calling sucked and moved the out of FG range teive . You're blaming Ryan for that which is wrong. But anyway it doesn't matter . It's over

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.........

The Falcons win = Ryan is awesome
The Falcons lose = shitty play calling

just wondering what the ground rules are here

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the Patriots a whole lot of credit in that win, but you cannot deny the Falcons including Ryan choked. No its not all on Ryan but he has to shoulder a large pIle of blame.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.........

The Falcons win = Ryan is awesome
The Falcons lose = shitty play calling

just wondering what the ground rules are here

We got a BINGO

Its called "Brady ballwasher" disease thats made its way to Atlanta

When Tom loses, its the Oline, the defense, etc.etc.etc., never Tom

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the Patriots a whole lot of credit in that win, but you cannot deny the Falcons including Ryan choked. No its not all on Ryan but he has to shoulder a large pIle of blame.

Exactly

Brady and the Pats were fantastic

Ryan and the Falcons also choked

Both are very true

When you are down 28-3 late in the 3rd, you need A LOT of help from your opponent, no matter how well you play

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the couldn't get vital first downs to salt the game away so I pointed out they got first downs on nearly every possession . Yes the play calling sucked and moved the out of FG range teive . You're blaming Ryan for that which is wrong. But anyway it doesn't matter . It's over

The play calling sucked because the offense couldnt execute what was called

if they executed correctly, I dont think anyone would be talking about how much the play calling sucked

Youre a good guy, I dont mean to give you a hard time, but it is what it is

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I mentioned the other day, I just re-watched the game again.

Ryan could have used a good Heimlich Maneuver....

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and the Pats were fantastic

I wouldn't go as far as fantastic. I mean....the guy had a pick six, and should've been picked off to seal that game for the Falcons. Instead, not only was it not intercepted, it ended up being a fluke reception for the Pats. A LOT had to bounce NE's way to get that SB....some of that stuff that I give Brady zero credit for.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned the other day, I just re-watched the game again.

Ryan could have used a good Heimlich Maneuver....
It's whatever Hank. Ryan played great . The team lost because NE controlled the ball, as they had to, and because Shanny didn't coach to game situation . Blaming Ryan is weak , inaccurate and just trying to troll . But proceed

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go as far as fantastic. I mean....the guy had a pick six, and should've been picked off to seal that game for the Falcons. Instead, not only was it not intercepted, it ended up being a fluke reception for the Pats. A LOT had to bounce NE's way to get that SB....some of that stuff that I give Brady zero credit for.

Love it

Im with ya

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's whatever Hank. Ryan played great . The team lost because NE controlled the ball, as they had to, and because Shanny didn't coach to game situation . Blaming Ryan is weak , inaccurate and just trying to troll . But proceed

You couldnt be more wrong....No trolling, Ryan choked, we can find a thousand gifs online mocking him