• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do the Heat go from here...?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess so.

Whiteside 'liked' the post.

Many here feel that Riley wants to make a push for Cousins.

and i get that the Heat have to do what's necessary, but this guy was doing so well, and now it's come to this...?

just seeing it as a shame, really...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i get that the Heat have to do what's necessary, but this guy was doing so well, and now it's come to this...?

just seeing it as a shame, really...

Whiteside can play.
Who knows what's going on behind closed doors, but there is clear conflict between he and Spoelstra.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amuses me you're too stupid to recognize a joke and that you're so butthurt about getting owned on a basketball message board that you desperately look for any tiny grain of a tidbit to try to get one up on someone.

A simple "Wiggy was right, and I was wrong because I'm Wiggy's bitch." would have done the trick on your end here.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A simple "Wiggy was right, and I was wrong because I'm Wiggy's bitch." would have done the trick on your end here.

It took you a month to come up with that response. You have no life whatsoever and continue to embarrass yourself with every post you make

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like your first thought when you wake up in the morning is..."How can I make a fool of myself on tHoop today?"

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about a Kelly Olynk and Tyler Johnson trade for Melo?

Olynk and Johnson would actually be ideal guys for OKC. Olynk is kind of the perfect 4 for OKC right now next to Adams. Johnson would be an ideal backup combo guard and someone who could score on the second unit.

Heat get rid of Johnson's contract a year early, get Melo and his expiring 28M contract off the books. Melo gets to live in a desirable area for at least one season and near his buddy Wade. Hell if Wade comes back and plays too for the Heat that would be a bonus for Melo.

I like it, and will go ahead and make a simple edit...

Contingent on Paul George re-signing, 'Melo and Alex Abrines for T. Johnson and Olynyk. Outside of losing Durant, the lack of a reliable backup for Westbrook (since Reggie Jackson was traded) has been the primary reason for OKC's decline over years.

Wade would get to close out his with a good buddy, and Abrines gets the PT he needs to prove himself in the league, and as a worthy replacement for Ellington's shooting.