• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do the Cavs go from here?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is such a tough player to rate because his game doesn't really fit a specific role. He gets a lot of rebounds but he's not a physical player. He is a great 3 point shooter but merely average in the paint. His defense is often suspect.

Agreed.

Where Ingram fits the any system because he has a more balanced skill set.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Where Ingram fits the any system because he has a more balanced skill set.
Boom

Lakers even tried him at PG.....Love might be a good passer but he can't play that position.

Ingram can play 4 different positions....maybe 5 if you put him at C in a small limeup.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom

Lakers even tried him at PG.....Love might be a good passer but he can't play that position.

Ingram can play 4 different positions....maybe 5 if you put him at C in a small limeup.
Dude weighs 87 lbs.

The 5 is a step to far...lol

But, not the other positions.

That's why I say he has star potential.

When he gets stronger and better at D, he will be a high scoring Swiss army knife.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude weighs 87 lbs.

The 5 is a step to far...lol

But, not the other positions.

That's why I say he has star potential.

When he gets stronger and better at D, he will be a high scoring Swiss army knife.
Lol

He needs to eat a million In n Out burgers....

But he'd be a nice center on offense....he'd be abused on D till he gains some weight.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert thinks he can build a championship team. What a dumbass. You’re in Cleveland! Nobody wants to go there other than Lebron! Heed Noah’s words!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the cavs are so interested in helping the Lakers make moves to please Lebron, maybe they can take Deng in exchange for Love.

Then package Love along with Ingram to the Spurs for Kawhi.

Everyone wins.

Actually I heard a rumor including Deng, Kuzma, Hart for Love but I don’t it’s true bc they said Kuzma is off limits

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert thinks he can build a championship team. What a dumbass. You’re in Cleveland! Nobody wants to go there other than Lebron! Heed Noah’s words!!!

They would have to do it through draft, gong to be difficult but it’s possible. If Sexton is the real deal, this Preston kid is talked about highly (still have to see him play) and if they can string some great draft picks together that is a start. They have done it before

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Love the attempt to throw shade. Warrior fans are so smug right now this has no effect. And I'm actually very happy LeBron got that ring, I love the guy.

2. Agreed, but LeBron at 34 is like a mortal at 30 or so.

3. Obviously, and I'm sure that's fine with him. He's ready to win rings again next year with Kawhi.

No doubt he is aging but right now, aside from the athletic aspect and at times defense he has dxpanded his game. No doubt not the same player, but he is so great he can transition his game and get better at other aspects to replace like example his athletic ability. Still at 28-30 he was untouchable

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have to do it through draft, gong to be difficult but it’s possible. If Sexton is the real deal, this Preston kid is talked about highly (still have to see him play) and if they can string some great draft picks together that is a start. They have done it before
Recent history would support otherwise. After Kyrie, they blew high draft picks on Waiters and Bennett. If Lebron didn’t come back, they would probably still be where they are at right now. No Kyrie and nothing on the roster to feel good about. Cleveland is a joke again and will be for a while.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt he is aging but right now, aside from the athletic aspect and at times defense he has dxpanded his game. No doubt not the same player, but he is so great he can transition his game and get better at other aspects to replace like example his athletic ability. Still at 28-30 he was untouchable

All the greats do that. Jordan definitely changed his game from the young guy who ferociously attacked the rim every possession to that unguardable fadeaway jumper.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the greats do that. Jordan definitely changed his game from the young guy who ferociously attacked the rim every possession to that unguardable fadeaway jumper.
lebron- when he has played in the post in the past, for the cavs and heat, has been very good- but the problem is he does not like playing in the post because he gets beat up. i think as he ages it makes more sense for him to go in the post, but with the miles he ahs on him, going in the post and getting beat up more on a night to night basis might be counter productive

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent history would support otherwise. After Kyrie, they blew high draft picks on Waiters and Bennett. If Lebron didn’t come back, they would probably still be where they are at right now. No Kyrie and nothing on the roster to feel good about. Cleveland is a joke again and will be for a while.

Says a Bulls fan, the only reason you have titles is bc of MJ. Other than that their franchise is worthless. And they have hit on a lot of draft picks, first off Lebron, Kyrie, Wiggins (traded him), Waiters turned out to be a decent player, TT (solid role player)...this alone has been better than what the Bulls have drafted and many more teams in the last 15-20 years. The reason why they have traded draft picks is bc Lebron has wanted veterans. Bennett is simply one player, while the Bulls draft players and still are in the gutter, even there best teams failed bc of a great the Cavs have drafted. Good luck with your shit team while we just won a ship a couple years ago lolzzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, but Lebron has done to a level that nobody has in the history of them. I get your point though

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I heard a rumor including Deng, Kuzma, Hart for Love but I don’t it’s true bc they said Kuzma is off limits

Interesting because Wiggy said Love would be the 2nd best player on the Lakers......so why would they want Kuzma?

:lol:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a Bulls fan, the only reason you have titles is bc of MJ. Other than that their franchise is worthless. And they have hit on a lot of draft picks, first off Lebron, Kyrie, Wiggins (traded him), Waiters turned out to be a decent player, TT (solid role player)...this alone has been better than what the Bulls have drafted and many more teams in the last 15-20 years. The reason why they have traded draft picks is bc Lebron has wanted veterans. Bennett is simply one player, while the Bulls draft players and still are in the gutter, even there best teams failed bc of a great the Cavs have drafted. Good luck with your shit team while we just won a ship a couple years ago lolzzzz
First of all, I agree. The Bulls suck. The Bulls front office sucks. That’s not what this is about. The Cavs front office is just as bad, if not worse. They got saved by Lebron twice. I wouldn’t bank on them bringing in enough talent to compete for a very long time. Maybe they’ll fall ass backwards into lebrons son and get Lebron for a third run. That’s probably you’re only hope.

And hate on the bulls all you want, but they can at least draft way better than the Cavs. They have drafted a ton of talent over the years and haven’t had the draft position the Cavs have had and squandered. The Cavs front office is probably the worst in the league. That’s probably why it was so easy for Them to become lebrons bitch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I agree. The Bulls suck. The Bulls front office sucks. That’s not what this is about. The Cavs front office is just as bad, if not worse. They got saved by Lebron twice. I wouldn’t bank on them bringing in enough talent to compete for a very long time. Maybe they’ll fall ass backwards into lebrons son and get Lebron for a third run. That’s probably you’re only hope.

And hate on the bulls all you want, but they can at least draft way better than the Cavs. They have drafted a ton of talent over the years and haven’t had the draft position the Cavs have had and squandered. The Cavs front office is probably the worst in the league. That’s probably why it was so easy for Them to become lebrons bitch.
draft better than the Cavs?

LOL they just took Carter Jr., instead of Sexton!!! LOL

for fucks sake.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting because Wiggy said Love would be the 2nd best player on the Lakers......so why would they want Kuzma?

:lol:
of course Love would be the 2nd best player on the LAkers wtf are you talking about?