• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Clemson fans?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom still in Prosperity. Grew up in little mountain. No one knows where that is easier to say Newberry haha
I understand that. I tell people that I from Charleston because no one knows where the hell Cottageville is.

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I don’t even know where that is! Anytime we went to the beach it was always Edisto, back when you had to go to the fire dept to get fresh water

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I don’t even know where that is! Anytime we went to the beach it was always Edisto, back when you had to go to the fire dept to get fresh water
I live near the Edisto River. Between Walterboro and Summerville.

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice! What do you do for a living if you don’t mind me asking?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice! What do you do for a living if you don’t mind me asking?
HANDYMAN! A lot of small jobs around the house. Anything from changing light bulbs that are out of reach to minor electrical and plumbing to flooring to whatever. I try not to go under houses or get on them, but anything between the roof and the floor is game.

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya! Never been a big fan of snakes and spiders under the house and roof work is no joke. Always best just to stop down by the local Home Depot and grab “help” for those activities

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya! Never been a big fan of snakes and spiders under the house and roof work is no joke. Always best just to stop down by the local Home Depot and grab “help” for those activities
Did you roll in from Rivals too?

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve lurked here since ESPN shut down same for rivals just started posting last year. Long way of saying yes haha. I usually don’t post often unless it’s hunting or fishing related. I’ll flood that forum with pictures of salmon and halibut soon.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve lurked here since ESPN shut down same for rivals just started posting last year. Long way of saying yes haha. I usually don’t post often unless it’s hunting or fishing related. I’ll flood that forum with pictures of salmon and halibut soon.
Nice. Hit my "I catch 'em when I go" thread. I had a ton of pics in there, but there seems to be alot of broken links now. I may have to repost some.

Last edited:

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do! Grew up fishing Murray and Santee. Usually come back to SC for the first two weeks of turkey season. What all you fish for? Bass, crappie, catfish, bream, redfish, etc?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do! Grew up fishing Murray and Santee. Usually come back to SC for the first two weeks of turkey season. What all you fish for? Bass, crappie, catfish, bream, redfish, etc?
Yep. All of those. Probably do more crappie fishin' than anything, but I make time to do them all.

I grew up going to Murray on the weekends. My grandparents had a place up there. My Dad owns it now and we go see him every chance we get. Do a lot of striper fishing up there.

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a place on the “poor” side of the lake near Holland’s Landing.

Brush pile and Minnows or jigging structure?

That early May for strippers on top water when they school up can be fun. Always had good luck up near crystal lake

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That early May for strippers on top water when they school up can be fun. Always had good luck up near crystal lake
Not sure where Holland's landing is. My ol man's place is near the old Family Campground and Rawl's Point/cabin.

I do a little of all of that when crappie fishing. My brother lives on about a 50 acre pond/lake and I put brush piles in it every year, but they will move off the brush and move to the weeds near the bank or move to a deeper weed line and I will fish it all, in every way I can think to get them to bite.
I will also troll jigs to catch 'em.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha, I was river trash
had a place near harmons bridge

parents have one near gilbert

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where Holland's landing is. My ol man's place is near the old Family Campground and Rawl's Point/cabin.

I do a little of all of that when crappie fishing. My brother lives on about a 50 acre pond/lake and I put brush piles in it every year, but they will move off the brush and move to the weeds near the bank or move to a deeper weed line and I will fish it all, in every way I can think to get them to bite.
I will also troll jigs to catch 'em.

dang near my parents place
loved to cruise that campground, hell it sat empty a long time