• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's up boys, 46n2 is laid up at Presby hospital...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...hence being out of touch for a bit.

I got sick two nights ago, woke up with some serious cellulitis in my left leg and came to the ER. They admitted me yesterday morning and now, well I am watching "sopranos" reruns when I never watched the show originally.

I am fine but will be here a bit. I had fasciitis in the same leg about 6 years ago, so they are being precautious. Hokie200proof can probably tell you more about that time, as I was pretty out of it but he was around a lot hanging with my parents.

This is nowhere near as serious and I should be out soon.

Good news: they have ESPN2
Bad news: I don't think that I will be making the Miami game trip.

Peace out, I will probably have very little to add but hopefully a bunch to read.

GO HOKIES!!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got sick two nights ago, woke up with some serious cellulitis in my left leg and came to the ER. They admitted me yesterday morning and now, well I am watching "sopranos" reruns when I never watched the show originally.

I am fine but will be here a bit. I had fasciitis in the same leg about 6 years ago, so they are being precautious. Hokie200proof can probably tell you more about that time, as I was pretty out of it but he was around a lot hanging with my parents.

Peace out, I will probably have very little to add but hopefully a bunch to read.

GO HOKIES!!!!

Good luck my man, hope you get better, glad to hear you didn't have the Listeria bug!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck my man, hope you get better, glad to hear you didn't have the Listeria bug!

...funny you should mention that, I did my Masters thesis on Listeria monocytogenes. Ha!

Get better dude! Been sending you some good reading material ;)

Yes sir you have, much appreciated!

Thanks guys. Internet is spotty here but I will be on and off.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

GO HOKIES!!!!

I know you're going to hate it, but I guess your application to Dancing With the Stars is going to have to be set aside for a while! LOL!! :crutch:

Hey, bada-bing....The Spranos is a great series! Could be worse...you could be watching re-runs of Matlock.

And by the way, let this be a lesson to you...never inject crack into your leg with dirty needles! :madgrin:

Seriously, get well soon!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to hear about this. Get better soon. On a bright note, if we start playing bad on Saturday you an always ask for some painkillers.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HOKIES!!!!

Feel better buddy and hope you have a speedy recovery. :stevie:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya man, best wishes.. hope you're out of there in no time

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

GO HOKIES!!!!

You fu*king pus---- just kidding bro, best wishes and hopeful for a speedy recovery:pray2:.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to hear about this. Get better soon. On a bright note, if we start playing bad on Saturday you an always ask for some painkillers.

Hopefully you'll end up being drug free tomorrow. Hope you make a quick recovery and though you may miss the Miami game, maybe you can get down for some UNC action (I hear Dafunk is going to hand out leaflets proclaiming UNC's innocence).

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bitch! I get discharged tonight! Bring it MRSA! I kicked your ass once, and now I did it again (in reality, as an infectious disease epidemiologist AND microbiologist, I totally respect MRSA or VRS or whatever this happened to be and feel blessed and thankful for modern medicine and the folks here at UPMC).

Anyway, I am still going to be laid up for a week or so but will be at home with my lovely girlfriend and puppies for the game.

Thanks for the good thoughts fellas!!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 10 days last time with two weeks of home care and I came very close to losing the leg. This time I came in much sooner and it was 2 days and very little home care, so the moral is....if you have q fever and some part ofyour body weeks sore and looks red and feels hot....GO TO THE ER!!!!

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's that city you live in. Eventually you eat enough Primanti Bros, perogies and IC lite and you're going to catch a pretty serious infection...

or a hairy fat stiller fan in your bed... which is nearly as difficult to get rid of as an infection.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shit 46&2, sorry to hear. Best of luck on the recovery.

Fucking UVA, I know they are behind this.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there 46&2 hope you get feelin better.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

GO HOKIES!!!!

By the way, if you haven't seen the Soprano's before you will have a great way to pass the time.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What bitch! I get discharged tonight! Bring it MRSA! I kicked your ass once, and now I did it again (in reality, as an infectious disease epidemiologist AND microbiologist, I totally respect MRSA or VRS or whatever this happened to be and feel blessed and thankful for modern medicine and the folks here at UPMC).

Anyway, I am still going to be laid up for a week or so but will be at home with my lovely girlfriend and puppies for the game.

Thanks for the good thoughts fellas!!

Ahhh! Great news buddy, you will be well taken care of I'm sure.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was 10 days last time with two weeks of home care and I came very close to losing the leg. This time I came in much sooner and it was 2 days and very little home care, so the moral is....if you have q fever and some part ofyour body weeks sore and looks red and feels hot....GO TO THE ER!!!!

What was that again? Is it any part also, or just your legs?