• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas Jabronis

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day with your families and friends.

My kids went nuts as usual, bit of a bummer as they get older and teens it's no longer easy to shop for them. Ten years ago I'd just load up on toys and watch them tear wrapping apart, now all they want is cash which is so impersonal to me. Probably because I enjoyed seeing them be kids as opposed to growing up, just me being a dad I guess.

I prepped Christmas dinner yesterday and getting ready to watch football, let's see how Big Blue gets annihilated by the Eagles. This season cannot end soon enough, I knew it was going to be bad when they got blown out 40-0 on national TV in Week 1. May take the Harley out for a bit, pretty sure no one will be on the road.

Anyway, enjoy the day peoples.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas. Dont do much this time of year since everyone grown. I get Thanksgiving....every year, i get bendy if someone doesn't show. 1 day, everyone here. All other days anywhere else, dont care....

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just another day for me since my kids live so far away.lol have,nt heard jabroni used since the rock used weekly on raw.

One of the best words ever, been using that and mook since the mid 1980s. That's another one that doesn't get enough credit, so unassuming yet so insulting at the same time.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas. Dont do much this time of year since everyone grown. I get Thanksgiving....every year, i get bendy if someone doesn't show. 1 day, everyone here. All other days anywhere else, dont care....

Just me and the younger 3 today, oldest couldn't make it out this time from AZ so I'm sending her presents out tomorrow when Ms Puck II heads out to see her mother and her.

I ended up making dinner myself, Ms Ex Puck was supposed to come here since she didn't have plans and it's my Christmas with the kids but ended up having to fly to GA suddenly on Saturday to see her mom. I was banking on her to make the sides but then had to pivot and do it myself. Never done it before but I'm pretty good in the kitchen, I think it'll be OK.

Since our split every other year when I have them I cater it but didn't this year. I made homemade mac and cheese with bacon, stuffing, glazed ham, salad and I'll make the mashed potatoes in a little bit. They all love her mashed potatoes though and not mine, they turn into little Gordon Effing Ramseys when I make it so we will see.

Small Christmas with just us 4, it's actually been kind of nice so I know what you're talking about. Just wish Ms Puck I was with us.

Big shout out to Ox - one Christmas 20 some years ago I had just gotten out of LA County after a small stint and met him for coffee. Easily one of the best conversations I ever had with him and when he basically slapped me around and said get your shit together son. Still miss that guy.

Last edited:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas
Just the wife and I today
Got a little cold going on
Did Christmas with the family on Saturday
My mom got tired of everyone spending an hour or two and then leaving for the next set of relatives. So she picks a day near Christmas and we all get to spend 8 hours with her. Now that we are grown she gets more gifts than anyone.
The Duck loving wife’s mom lives up north with her brother so we had an hour long zoom call. Eating leftovers today.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought you were going to go with the "mooks" instead of Jabroni. Quiet day for us. We follow Chanukkah so that ended a week or so ago. Today is just another day. The rest of my family still does Xmas but my parents were by themselves so I picked the up and went to one of the only places open today...DENNYS. They are elderly and were so surprised and happy I showed to take them out of the house. Its a joy to be able to still spend time with my parents.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinner turned out pretty good, as expected my potatoes were shit. I added too much milk and watered them down, I'll take the heat for that one and the kids said they suck as usual. I can make a gourmet meal drumk and blindfolded but can't make simple f**king mashed potatoes from scratch. Unreal.

Long day, have to be up at 430am to see Ms Puck II off to her mother's for 3 days. Hope everyone had a great day.

And I almost used mook, I haven't in some time. But I'll save that for a special occasion, like when I'm back on the Buster sucks balls train.

=)~~

Last edited: