• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merrry Christmas from Colors

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen

We have went another year posting and kvetching about our Cowboys and while it seems the Grinch stole our holiday cheer on Christmas Eve. I believe we should be looking at this from a different perspective that we should all strive to have year round. That lump of coal we saw yesterday could just of well been a diamond we stole in South Beach in a Red Ferrari powered by the spirit of 800 tiny reindeer From the Dolphins. So we lost a game whopteedee it’s just a game and our Cowboys will recover as should we to have a glorious day with family and friends on Christmas! We put way 2 much emphasis on the things that really don’t mean that much in the big scheme of things. It s a football game so don’t let that sour the day time move on we can whine tomorrow.

Today is a celebration of the birth of Jesus if your a believer and if not it is a time to reflect on great tidings of good joy to all men and women. As we take the day to celebrate with family and friends remember guys we are making memories and let’s make them all great. Someday we will all be gone and that’s all our kids family and friends will have left of us. Remember to help the old ones and make sure the little ones always look back at today’s pictures and have fond memories of the day. I say it every year guys and we are getting closer to be the old ones remember to help the old and have them tell stories of days gone by and record them guys. You will never regret it. Hold your tongues today and get along to keep the days sweet even the cousin or friend that is an Eagles fan today gets a pass for today :).
Lastly it has been one of my great pleasures to post about our Cowboy through the years with y’all and I wish a special Merry Christmas to all of you and your family and may all your wishes and dreams come true. May God Bless all of you and your family and loved ones today!

Merry Christmas

CowboyColors

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to you and your family Brother and all the other folks here on the Cowboys board. Agree or disagree, its always fun to talk football about our favorite team together

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to all of you peeps!