• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's really wrong

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a simple illustration of why the 70 steelers would be manhandled by most of the teams that play today

LT Jon Kolb Height:6-2 Weight: 262

DE Justin Smith Height: 6-4 Weight: 284

C Ray Mansfield Height:6-3 Weight: 250

DT Glenn Dorsey Height: 6-1 Weight: 297

I realize your most likely have no clue what this word means so I posted the definition for you twisted

massacre

the violent killing of many people
: a game or competition in which one person or team easily defeats another

uh huh .... and Id bet Ronnie Lott would knock the snot out of any fucker on the field today

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, Aikman played the best game I ever saw him play in his first Superbowl. I thought he was pretty average to below average in the other 2.

Really?
do the stat sheets show you the decisions made on where to throw the ball? How bout 3rd down conversion percentage?

Frankly....it's these type of responses that is making this board more and more the ass whip for me.

jonny_blaze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I really hope it's not cancer or anything life threatening, good luck

While you are there ask the doctor what happened to your frontal lobe

better hope your girlfriend doesnt have to deal with my frontal probe ..... your Mcdonalds dick might not excite her that much ;)[/QUOTE]

Well like FRYE and his homophobic rants you seem to have the market cornered on dick jokes, hang your hat on that....

jonny_blaze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh .... and Id bet Ronnie Lott would knock the snot out of any fucker on the field today

Excellent point, I had completely forgotten that Ronnie Lott played on those Steelers team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played his normal game. Man I would love for Romo to only have to throw it 25 times in a game. It wasnt necessarily Aikmans fault. What I meant was the first game , he was the man- he was allowed to do a lot more. The second game- I can remember a drive in which Emmitt carried it 8 straight times for a TD. Could you imagine that today ? Sure at the end of a game maybe with a 14 point lead. The third game- I hate to say but those damn Steelers whipped our ass and nothing worked offensively. Im not even sure if Emmitt had 60 yds.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point, I had completely forgotten that Ronnie Lott played on those Steelers team.

nah he played on the 49ers team ... that you also ran down

Now imma go take this exam ..... come back in a few hours.....

I hope you come up with something better before I get back on here ....

Cause son .... Football 101 isnt your strong point

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great memory I will admit and when I think of those Superbowls :

Superbowl 1- Aikman to Novace,k, Aikman to Irvin before half, Aikman bomb to Harper, the goal line stand, the Bills blocking our 1st punt of the game, Leon Lett

Game 2- James Washington, Emmitt Smith, Emmitt Smith, Emmitt Smith , Emmitt Smith.............

Game 3- Aikman bomb to Sanders early, Sanders giving up a TD right before half right after a penalty, Onside kick, 4rth down stop on Bam Morris, Scott Case and Woody killing people , Larry Brown

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Im retarded, clueless , and ass whip.. Please define ass whip so I know what that means.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
do the stat sheets show you the decisions made on where to throw the ball? How bout 3rd down conversion percentage?

Frankly....it's these type of responses that is making this board more and more the ass whip for me.

and after going back just then to look at the stat sheet - 5 / 13 on 3rd downs in the second Superbowl and 2/10 vs Pitt

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Im retarded, clueless , and ass whip.. Please define ass whip so I know what that means.

PE1 brings the drama....now you?

I did not call you clueless....read it again
and
your three years of all Romo is an ass whip to read at times...like this need to slam Aikman to build up your short line opinion of greatness. Two HOF'ers and you say Romo is supreme
you REALLY need a definition?

pull up your britches....your opinion remains as good as mine on a faceless sports message board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and after going back just then to look at the stat sheet - 5 / 13 on 3rd downs in the second Superbowl and 2/10 vs Pitt

congrats....now determine the decisions made on where to distribute the ball. Be sure to factor the non-throws that woulda lead to trouble towards the mission.

I'm done with this pointless tap dance

adios

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 yrs hell. Ive been on that bandwagon since 2006

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, Pitt really whipped our ass

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats....now determine the decisions made on where to distribute the ball. Be sure to factor the non-throws that woulda lead to trouble towards the mission.

I'm done with this pointless tap dance

adios

You challenged me as usual. Just sticking to my guns. I dint see Staubach as much as you but I saw every snap Aikman took as I have Romo. The comparison isnt fair and the situations are totally different.

jonny_blaze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah he played on the 49ers team ... that you also ran down

Now imma go take this exam ..... come back in a few hours.....

I hope you come up with something better before I get back on here ....

Cause son .... Football 101 isnt your strong point

Yea you are gonna come back on here..... and type some more nonsense......

and use all these..... because you type like you think..... bunch of stupid, inebriated bullshit followed by........

frequent periods of no brain activity........... you taking an exam was the funniest thing you've typed all day..........

5th grade grammar can be a bitch........

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonny blaze is a football opinion I've always held in high standards as well as twist.

let's move on???
chill twist and jonny stay above the bull shit that twist and myself can be here. You remain better than that. Me? not so much

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you are gonna come back on here..... and type some more nonsense......

and use all these..... because you type like you think..... bunch of stupid, inebriated bullshit followed by........

frequent periods of no brain activity........... you taking an exam was the funniest thing you've typed all day..........

5th grade grammar can be a bitch........

Pick your debate ... and your year bitch .....

I back off no fucker when it comes to the Cowboys ....... I'll educate your bitch ass

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonny blaze is a football opinion I've always held in high standards as well as twist.

let's move on???
chill twist and jonny stay above the bull shit that twist and myself can be here. You remain better than that. Me? not so much

you right Pday .... I dont know the dude ..... and its no secret I can be a hot head......

I dont back off my football opinions .... for no one .... never have

I'll leave it up to him ..... But Id bet my left nut I have more of an education than he does.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Pday. You guys have posted on the two boards as much as anyone. Yall are both huge fans that just love your team. Its easy to get out of whack on here every once in a while.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on a side note ... Manster can maybe verify this ( he might want to stay out of it so not gonna drag him in)

Me and my friends talk to each other like this ......... Waht you see of me on this forum ... isnt me being "tough" it's just how we talk to each other ........ roughnecks