• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's really wrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 carries by Murray 9 total by the team. 1-3 in games where we don't control time of possession. It's not the D it's the O play calling, run the damn ball opens play action up and creates one on one matchups. Not to mention keeps the d fresh.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and if Gates killed this defense a couple weeks back. Imagine what Graham and Brees is going to do to us.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and if Gates killed this defense a couple weeks back. Imagine what Graham and Brees is going to do to us.

I honestly don't know what will happen because even if both of them light the Cowboys up, the Cowboys could still force multiple turnovers. Even if the D is bad, it has shown that they can force turnovers and that alone should give us some hope. The fact of the matter is, I know this defense isn't very good right now, but they are opportunistic and if Colston is out again next week, that might help the Cowboys. I've seen most Saint games this year. Their offense hasn't been world beater like in the past and they can't run the ball just like the Cowboys. It's a game that the Cowboys will probably lose, but it's a game that is certainly winnable unlike what most people will think.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what will happen because even if both of them light the Cowboys up, the Cowboys could still force multiple turnovers. Even if the D is bad, it has shown that they can force turnovers and that alone should give us some hope. The fact of the matter is, I know this defense isn't very good right now, but they are opportunistic and if Colston is out again next week, that might help the Cowboys. I've seen most Saint games this year. Their offense hasn't been world beater like in the past and they can't run the ball just like the Cowboys. It's a game that the Cowboys will probably lose, but it's a game that is certainly winnable unlike what most people will think.

Yo Earl, you might want to check to see how the Saints play at home.

2013 Season

Saints Offense Scores: 32 pts per game
Saints Defense Gives Up: 15 pts per game

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2013 Season

We will C next sunday until then we got a win no more no less

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray must have been hurt, because that made no sense at all.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2013 Season

Yet the Cowboys average more points a game than the Saints. In the past that is something I could have never said.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the Cowboys average more points a game than the Saints. In the past that is something I could have never said.

True, Earl. But, nothing like a 48 point performance at home to "skew" the numbers a bit. Cowboys have averaged 21 points on the road this season, and I would think they need to score about 35 in the dome to compete with the Saints.

Good win today. Congrats.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Earl. But, nothing like a 48 point performance at home to "skew" the numbers a bit. Cowboys have averaged 21 points on the road this season, and I would think they need to score about 35 in the dome to compete with the Saints.

Good win today. Congrats.

win is a win no matter the score or performance

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 carries by Murray 9 total by the team. 1-3 in games where we don't control time of possession. It's not the D it's the O play calling, run the damn ball opens play action up and creates one on one matchups. Not to mention keeps the d fresh.
Its a team effort week to week orchestrated by Jerry.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 poor games in a row for Romo. He must get better, drops or no drops. Agree with Nets, why aren't we running the ball today? Passing game is bad and we don't run against Minnesota at home more? But I blame the horrible execution of the players more than the coaches. We need to get a lot better to beat the Saints.

By the way...Was that more good passion from Dez today? Someone needs to put their foot up that kids asz.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 poor games in a row for Romo. He must get better, drops or no drops. Agree with Nets, why aren't we running the ball today? Passing game is bad and we don't run against Minnesota at home more? But I blame the horrible execution of the players more than the coaches. We need to get a lot better to beat the Saints.

By the way...Was that more good passion from Dez today? Someone needs to put their foot up that kids asz.

I said in another thread he needs fined and and sat down JMHO maybe that would get his attention

But who knows NfL will fine him for helmet off for sure

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Dez be, he didn't know about the rule. It's normal to take off your helmet in the moment to argue a call. You fail to give the man props for keeping his composure after being taunted by the Vikes when he had that drop. He isn't perfect but I'd take him over 99% of the WR's in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Dez be, he didn't know about the rule. It's normal to take off your helmet in the moment to argue a call. You fail to give the man props for keeping his composure after being taunted by the Vikes when he had that drop. He isn't perfect but I'd take him over 99% of the WR's in the NFL.

So now we need to give him props for doing what he is supposed to? Have our expectations for him dropped that far? Anyway, often the ones that get taunted when they mess up are the usually the ones talking trash all day...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying that Romo was checking out of the run plays because he saw the Vikes playing aggressive with safeties at the line. If so then he should have killed them with more over the top plays, because that means that TWill or Dez was one on one most of the game. I just do not understand the logic in this. Passing 87% of the time is horrible, and if we do that next week we will come out of the 503 with an L.
Btw Sproles and Colston might be out next week. I am more worried about Sproles than Colston. I'd leave Carr on him one on one the entire game. We need Mo back and Wilcox back. I want to see Carter in over Sims and I want to see us run the hell outta the ball.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we need to give him props for doing what he is supposed to? Have our expectations for him dropped that far? Anyway, often the ones that get taunted when they mess up are the usually the ones talking trash all day...

Lol ok, I wonder how you all would feel if we fail to resign him. I'm sure 31 other teams and their fans would love to have Dez and his "issues". He is out best player like it or not. With that I'm done talking about Dez and the bs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is his own worst enemy and until he changes that he won't be as good as he can be. It will be very sad if he never gets it. One of the most talented players in the entire league and yet he still finds a way to do something negative all too often.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt you have to be saying that just to get a rise out of me. How was that a poor game by Romo? Everyone wants to take up for Dez, or Carr, or Witten, or Smith, or Ware, or even Lee . Why the hate for Romo? How many passes were dropped today- 7 ? 8 ? Im not sure what else you want the guy to do. Please explain. 2 offensive pass interferences killed them on two drives. I had Dez with 2 drops, Witten with 1, Beasley with 1, Williams with 2. He threw a pick on 3rd and 16 in which a 5th string CB ran the pattern better than our WR. I just dont get the 3 bad games in a row. He was nails on that last drive.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does the same thing to me regarding Ware. Don't worry about it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I not mention the drops? He has throw a lot of poor balls the last 3 weeks. He needs to play much better. He needs to play well even when there are drops. He drove us for the winning drive and clutched it out. But, did you really think he played well before that? How about that Int he threw. That was a stupid decision. I'm not sure he could have walked up to the guy and placed in his hands on that one, yet he still threw it. The drop by Witten was kind of behind him. Dez dropped a huge one, but he also threw one behind Dez that would have been another big one. Just because a ball hits the Receivers hands doesn't mean he should catch it. He has not been good at all lately and he needs to lay better if we are going to win some of these games