• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's really wrong

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never say anything just to get a rise out of someone. I speak the truth about all of our players. Some of you have your little pet players that you feel can do no wrong and you get upset when I say that I don't think they play well. I say a lot of good things about Romo, but you just ignore it and get oversensitive to the criticism. think about it...someone you don't know says something anonymously on a message board and you get all upset about it. that is irrational.

BJJ with ware is completely different. That is just ridiculous. The type of thing that gets you laughed out of any Sports Bar in the Country. Thing is you both do have your little agendas in full effect with those guys. There is no discussing with people who have agendas for and against players. It's just like dealing with Frye. You explain why you think they are wrong even when they refuse to give a centimeter, but you know they can't comprehend a different point of view. You guys back yourselves so far into a corner that even when you know you are wrong you can't admit it. While I can say when a guy has a good game and a bad game and speak what I honestly feel.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we bitch and complain to throw the ball to Dez and he will catch it if he gets his hands on it. That ball hit him in the hip. It hit both hands. Go back and watch- if he leads him on that pass number 41 blows his ass up. The pass to Witten was behind him????? Why because Aikman said so lol. Why did Witten hit himself in the chest after he dropped it. The INT was horrible yes, but cant the WR try to knock it away. The complainers are bitching because he had 17 incompletions today out of 51 passes. You do realize that sometimes people are just covered just like the INT. Dez was targeted 11 times and caught 6. I thought he dropped 2. The other 3 times he was blanketed. And absolutely, before the last drive he had played well. The ball early that Dez dropped - was it a great throw - no. Has he made tougher catches- just about every week.. I guess the ball at the end that Williams dropped was a high throw because he had to stick his hands up to catch it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never say anything just to get a rise out of someone. I speak the truth about all of our players. Some of you have your little pet players that you feel can do no wrong and you get upset when I say that I don't think they play well. I say a lot of good things about Romo, but you just ignore it and get oversensitive to the criticism. think about it...someone you don't know says something anonymously on a message board and you get all upset about it. that is irrational.

BJJ with ware is completely different. That is just ridiculous. The type of thing that gets you laughed out of any Sports Bar in the Country. Thing is you both do have your little agendas in full effect with those guys. There is no discussing with people who have agendas for and against players. It's just like dealing with Frye. You explain why you think they are wrong even when they refuse to give a centimeter, but you know they can't comprehend a different point of view. You guys back yourselves so far into a corner that even when you know you are wrong you can't admit it. While I can say when a guy has a good game and a bad game and speak what I honestly feel.

Sorry bud, Im not wrong on this one. I dont have an agenda. I love Romo. I think he is the best QB to ever play for the Dallas Cowboys hands down and I have seen Staubach and Aikman. As far as Ware goes, I dont know what all BJJ has said but if you really step back and honestly look at it, his best days are behind him and he will never be close to the player he once was.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you give Romo a D for the day. You said poor so you may have him down for an F. What kind of grade do you give Hatcher today? Lee? Dez? Witten? Williams?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bud, Im not wrong on this one. I dont have an agenda. I love Romo. I think he is the best QB to ever play for the Dallas Cowboys hands down and I have seen Staubach and Aikman.

And that is exactly what I'm talking about...you pretty much covered everything

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he misses a throw it gets talked about on here. I cant believe no one has said he threw a lateral to Beasley yet and should have been a turnover.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lucked out on that one

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 carries by Murray 9 total by the team. 1-3 in games where we don't control time of possession. It's not the D it's the O play calling, run the damn ball opens play action up and creates one on one matchups. Not to mention keeps the d fresh.

This post nails it on the head and is the reason JG and Callahan should be fired. How many times does Dallas have to win by having balance between run and pass plays before they figure it out. Insane

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bud, Im not wrong on this one. I dont have an agenda. I love Romo. I think he is the best QB to ever play for the Dallas Cowboys hands down and I have seen Staubach and Aikman. As far as Ware goes, I dont know what all BJJ has said but if you really step back and honestly look at it, his best days are behind him and he will never be close to the player he once was.

Hands down? I really do respect your opinion and like your contributions on this site as a Cowboy fan, but you are out to lunch with this statement.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post nails it on the head and is the reason JG and Callahan should be fired. How many times does Dallas have to win by having balance between run and pass plays before they figure it out. Insane

If JG and Callahan deserve to be fired, then so does Kiffin. Just hand Marinelli the keys already.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kiffin and Marinelli are a package deal.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry romotoowens, but I have Romo as number 5 on all time Cowboy QB list.

1 - Staubach
2 - Aikman
3 - Meridith
4 - White
5 - Romo

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry romotoowens, but I have Romo as number 5 on all time Cowboy QB list.

1 - Staubach
2 - Aikman
3 - Meridith
4 - White
5 - Romo

One could argue that Romo is almost giving you twice the production while at the same time being surrounded by half the talent the other QB's had.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could argue that Romo is almost giving you twice the production while at the same time being surrounded by half the talent the other QB's had.

I guess one COULD argue anything if they so choose...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JG and Callahan deserve to be fired, then so does Kiffin. Just hand Marinelli the keys already.

Then let them take the train. The new HC should be the one to decide the style of defense he wants as well as who his DC should be anyway, not the owner
:L:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as long as your list starts Staubach and Aikman...the next 3 are up to the individual...Persoanlly I put Romo as #3.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as long as your list starts Staubach and Aikman...the next 3 are up to the individual...Persoanlly I put Romo as #3.

I agree with the most part.

Roger and Troy could go either way ..... but if anyone doesnt have them as 1 and 2 they are retarded

personally I have White as #3 and Romo as #4