• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's really wrong

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that lame? I will ask you , I dont think you are a Texas native considering your choice of other favorite teams. Why did you choose Dallas as your favorite?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the looks of your favorites- if there was a 4rth spot I have a feeling it would be the Celtics or Lakers

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that lame? I will ask you , I dont think you are a Texas native considering your choice of other favorite teams. Why did you choose Dallas as your favorite?
Been a Cowboy fan since 1970. Anything else?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What made you choose Dallas though? Something had to draw you to the Cowboys. You dont come out of the womb bleeding blue and silver

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What made you choose Dallas though? Something had to draw you to the Cowboys. You dont come out of the womb bleeding blue and silver

I'm touched that you are so concerned about my 43 years of being a loyal :bawling:a Cowboy fan.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Im saying is people are attracted to teams because of coverage they recieve. I have lived in Tennessee all my life. Im 43. The Titans werent here then. All i saw on TV was the Cowboys. My aunt happened to move there in 76. Kids are attracted to winning. My kids arent Oregon fans for nothing. Too many teams win now days.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Im saying is people are attracted to teams because of coverage they recieve. I have lived in Tennessee all my life. Im 43. The Titans werent here then. All i saw on TV was the Cowboys. My aunt happened to move there in 76. Kids are attracted to winning. My kids arent Oregon fans for nothing. Too many teams win now days.

I was a little kid. Super Bowl V was the very first football game I watched with my grandfather. I immediately feel in love with the original royal blue jerseys and that nice helmet with a blue star on it. Before we got cable in northern Maine, WAGM was the only t.v. station we had on the air at the time. Back then CBS carried all nfc games. Giants were the local game and because of the high ratings, the Cowboys were almost, every week, the double header game. Maine has a lot of Giant and Cowboy fans here in Maine. The Patsie's were pretty much irrelevant and the laughing stock of the AFC back then.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Tennessee we got a lot of Atlanta games , but Dallas was on every week as well. CBS . By the time I was watching it, the Pats were always good, but not quite elite. They would make the playoffs every year it seemed or be close. They never could get through the playoffs though. Grogan, Russ Francis, Sam Bam Cunningham, ha.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 carries by Murray 9 total by the team. 1-3 in games where we don't control time of possession. It's not the D it's the O play calling, run the damn ball opens play action up and creates one on one matchups. Not to mention keeps the d fresh.

This stat is incredible. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Definitly don't get it.

I get pissed when the skins don't run it enough, but this is truly amazing. I get that the Boys pass to run, but this seems crazy unbalanced.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stat is incredible. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Definitly don't get it.

Just a typical Jason Garrett offense, I think they brought in an OC just to silence the media critics.