• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know thats not recent right? I mean it literally references jameis.....who didnt play last year lol...And big time throws, are not just deep balls. You wanna use pff, do you? I hve a subscription...we can go there.

Common knowledge Russell Wilson is a great deep ball thrower, this is news to you?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wrong it's comical.

1. RUSSELL WILSON, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
42.3% completion percentage, 13.9 yards per attempt, 119.2 Passer Rating
Nobody throws a prettier deep pass than Russell Wilson, and it turns out that’s not only backed up by PFF grade but also by his production. Wilson had the second-most completions on these passes last season, trailing only Jameis Winston, and Wilson also tied for the second-most deep touchdowns. Wilson produced five more big-time throws (PFF’s highest-graded throws that take into account ball location accuracy, etc.) than any other quarterback last year, and they came at the cost of just one turnover-worthy play.
Actually Russ was ranked #8

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why i said we could go there. Mr google failed, and pulled old information. Didnt even read it all, pretty clearly was old referencing jameis.
I was shocked who the top 3 were.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why i said we could go there. Mr google failed, and pulled old information. Didnt even read it all, pretty clearly was old referencing jameis.

Actually talking for a career, assumed that was obvious.

Actually watch this...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually watch this...

Why would you post 2020 numbers? If talking for career just say for his entire career.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of many....

So a highlight video again, no stats. Got it. Hows jameis? Google fail yah?

Actually watch this...

again, for career, his numbers arent tops. No . Not obvious since your google copy and paste referenced a single year, and not even a current one. Man your’re failing. Let me know when you have something besides old articles, and highlight videos.
I was shocked who the top 3 were.
crazy right? I was too.
Why would you post 2020 numbers? If talking for career just say for his entire career.
My thoughts too. Hes spinning, he got caught copy and pasting junk, and not even knowing what hes was posting.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, for career, his numbers arent tops. No . Not obvious since your google copy and paste referenced a single year, and not even a current one. Man your’re failing. Let me know when you have something besides old articles, and highlight videos.

crazy right? I was too.

My thoughts too. Hes spinning, he got caught copy and pasting junk, and not even knowing what hes was posting.
Danny Dimes and Kyler Murry??? I would never have guessed that.

Google's not his friend today.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crazy right? I was too.

I got caught, what??? I posted a video.

Wow!

Dude, Wilson has a rep as a great long ball thrower, you act ss if you don't know that;

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got caught, what??? I posted a video.

Wow!

Dude, Wilson has a rep as a great long ball thrower, you act ss if you don't know that;
Old article. Wht dont you understand. I acknowledged hes good. Not the best. You said the best.

youre proof so far has been two highlight videos and a pff article thats not recent and only references one year. Also discusses big time throws, which is not deep balls. You then pivoted and said your talking career. Which again, by the numbers, hes not the best. You continue to waffle, not acknowledge why you posted an article referencing one year, and not even recent , when clearly talking about careers.

so again, what do you actually have?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old article. Wht dont you understand. I acknowledged hes good. Not the best. You said the best.

youre proof so far has been two highlight videos and a pff article thats not recent and only references one year. Also discusses big time throws, which is not deep balls. You then pivoted and said your talking career. Which again, by the numbers, hes not the best. You continue to waffle, not acknowledge why you posted an article referencing one year, and not recent , when clearly talking about careers.

Tons of this...

NFL.com: “Here's a mind-blowing stat that might have been better to lead with than close, but hey, we're already here: Wilson averaged a minuscule 1.5 yards of target separation on deep passes in 2019, the lowest in the NFL. Seahawks receivers recorded 32 deep receptions in 2019, the most in the NFL. Russ, who also led all of these QBs in DIMES (30-plus air yards and a tight window resulting in a completion) with nine, doing the most with the least, per usual.”

NFL.com presents Wilson as doing the most with least which is a fair evaluation. Based on his supporting cast, Wilson was expected to complete 29.9 percent of his deep throws but ended the 2019 season with a 42.7 percent completion percentage on deep throws. Based on that stat alone, Wilson should be enshrined in the Hall of Fame yesterday.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

youre proof so far has been two highlight videos and a pff article thats not recent and only references one year. Also discusses big time throws, which is not deep balls. You then pivoted and said your talking career. Which again, by the numbers, hes not the best. You continue to waffle, not acknowledge why you posted an article referencing one year, and not even recent , when clearly talking about careers.

Playing stupid is his best trait.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of this...

NFL.com: “Here's a mind-blowing stat that might have been better to lead with than close, but hey, we're already here: Wilson averaged a minuscule 1.5 yards of target separation on deep passes in 2019, the lowest in the NFL. Seahawks receivers recorded 32 deep receptions in 2019, the most in the NFL. Russ, who also led all of these QBs in DIMES (30-plus air yards and a tight window resulting in a completion) with nine, doing the most with the least, per usual.”

NFL.com presents Wilson as doing the most with least which is a fair evaluation. Based on his supporting cast, Wilson was expected to complete 29.9 percent of his deep throws but ended the 2019 season with a 42.7 percent completion percentage on deep throws. Based on that stat alone, Wilson should be enshrined in the Hall of Fame yesterday.

2019 is old news. Try 2020 if you want to make a valid argument.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of this...

Oh . Ok. So nothing that puts him as he best ever, or for a single year. Keep googling.

i see we are back in 2019 Again.