• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat do you guys think about The Worm / N. Korea...?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure in the hell don't see any one trying to sneak into Mexico or other countries - That's for damned sure

Some have to sneak into Mexico first to work their way up to the US. Ironically, Mexico has pretty strict border laws for the migrants sneaking in from the south.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still better then China, Russia, Africa or anywhere else - go live there and find out for yourself. That's the problem with our country now - too many whiner bitching and doing nothing to help

Education is the answer, many people seem to think that the US is all hunky dory and blame just blame Obama, Bush etc for a shitty corrupt system.

You sure in the hell don't see any one trying to sneak into Mexico or other countries - That's for damned sure

I am an illegal Mexican immigrant, but I think they just say I am with out papers. My biggest issue with the states is that they expect taxes. I do not approve of where the money is going one bit, in fact it is appalling to me, chances are if other countries asked me for taxes I might have more of an issue with them.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Education is the answer, many people seem to think that the US is all hunky dory and blame just blame Obama, Bush etc for a shitty corrupt system.

I am an illegal Mexican immigrant, but I think they just say I am with out papers. My biggest issue with the states is that they expect taxes. I do not approve of where the money is going one bit, in fact it is appalling to me, chances are if other countries asked me for taxes I might have more of an issue with them.

I agree on the education, but guess what? Education was very cheap and easy until Ronald Reagan slashed education benefits, and made tuition fees skyrocket which then made higher education unobtainable for the poor - this has been the pattern by the republican party ever since- slash taxes - slash education more - make the poor pay their way and who cares id education, health insurance are unobtainable.

If you are an illegal immigrant from Mexico - here is a novel thought - go back and come back legally - then work to become a legal citizen so you can have a voice in voting like the rest of us. That's what my sister in law did - She is from Guatemala.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have to sneak into Mexico first to work their way up to the US. Ironically, Mexico has pretty strict border laws for the migrants sneaking in from the south.

The point is that no one sneaks into Mexico with the intention of staying in Mexico - No one in their right mind wants to remain there - crooked government - over-run by organized crime and high volume of killings, drug smuggling and very little benefits to the employees.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a problem paying taxes.

I do have a problem, like you, with where that government revenue gets spent. Our government has a huge spending problem. It needs to be reigned in.

I also have a problem with how the tax system works. We should all pay the same tax rate (flat tax system). I see no fair reason why you should get taxed at a higher percentage because you work hard and are successful.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that no one sneaks into Mexico with the intention of staying in Mexico - No one in their right mind wants to remain there - crooked government - over-run by organized crime and high volume of killings, drug smuggling and very little benefits to the employees.

I was being somewhat sarcastic TLF. I haven't heard of many people sneaking into Mexico to stay for good either.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because people criticize this country, doesnt mean we dont think this is the best country. I wouldn't live nowhere else, but like I said, GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!

So fuck you too TLF.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a_560x375.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the education, but guess what? Education was very cheap and easy until Ronald Reagan slashed education benefits, and made tuition fees skyrocket which then made higher education unobtainable for the poor - this has been the pattern by the republican party ever since- slash taxes - slash education more - make the poor pay their way and who cares id education, health insurance are unobtainable.

If you are an illegal immigrant from Mexico - here is a novel thought - go back and come back legally - then work to become a legal citizen so you can have a voice in voting like the rest of us. That's what my sister in law did - She is from Guatemala.

Gov been fucking the poor for some time, there needs to be a revolt.

I am not illegal in the states, I am illegal here in Mexico.

In B4 Kim sees Rodman's rod and has him "dismembered".

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he was answered a question and he way over reacted over it. It was a simple question, act like a man and answer it. What did he truly think was going to happen?!?

Kenneth Bay... Rodman is making it sound like he wants nothing to do with this guy and Bay should be there....

I think it was plain that this was not a political mission and if you ever had any experience with reporters they are massive shit starters. Thats what set Rodman off. I think he is doing a good thing. I might work or it might blow up in his face. Either way he tried.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was plain that this was not a political mission and if you ever had any experience with reporters they are massive shit starters. Thats what set Rodman off. I think he is doing a good thing. I might work or it might blow up in his face. Either way he tried.

I don't - the leader has already executed innocent victims in cold blood to assert himself as dictator of the country, leveled serious threats against the United States and South Korea that makes him look as crazy as Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin. Rodman is making a political statement by going into the country that is basically saying the USA should normalize relations with a good man and neither is correct. In fact I feel that Dennis Rodman is an american traitor

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't - the leader has already executed innocent victims in cold blood to assert himself as dictator of the country, leveled serious threats against the United States and South Korea that makes him look as crazy as Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin. Rodman is making a political statement by going into the country that is basically saying the USA should normalize relations with a good man and neither is correct. In fact I feel that Dennis Rodman is an american traitor

Do you just ignore every thing related to the US gov? Brian Hastings, a reporter who often brought up very hefty dirt on the US gov officials was driving his very nice mercedes when it spontaneously combusted and crashed into a tree at over 100 mph. Every one who knows him thinks it is absurd he was driving that fast. He was coming from a dinner with friends who said he hadn't been drinking (recovering alcoholic for 7 years or something iirc) and expert's on car crashes say they have never seen anything like this from cars as new as that.

Michael Hastings Dead: Reporter, Author Dies In Car Crash At Age 33

When comparing US gov to N Korea's it is a lot more like Hanibal Lecter to Dexter than saints to demons.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you just ignore every thing related to the US gov? Brian Hastings, a reporter who often brought up very hefty dirt on the US gov officials was driving his very nice mercedes when it spontaneously combusted and crashed into a tree at over 100 mph. Every one who knows him thinks it is absurd he was driving that fast. He was coming from a dinner with friends who said he hadn't been drinking (recovering alcoholic for 7 years or something iirc) and expert's on car crashes say they have never seen anything like this from cars as new as that.

Michael Hastings Dead: Reporter, Author Dies In Car Crash At Age 33

When comparing US gov to N Korea's it is a lot more like Hanibal Lecter to Dexter than saints to demons.

Shit happens, but the USA is still the greatest country in the world and the best place in the world to live in the terms of civil liberties, economic stability and raising families - if you don't like that - then fuck off. USA USA USA USA AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodbitch has totally lost it. :L

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJ0wIPvJG8]Dennis Rodman lashes out at CNN's Chris Cuomo on Kenneth Bae question - YouTube[/ame]

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The US executes innocent victims all the time. They just distract you with Rodman and North Korea while they do it. Its called propaganda when another country does that. I was in the military over there in Korea for 2 years. You have no clue what our government does in other countries. Rodman has no idea what kind of political forces he is playing with but he cant make anything worse. he doesn't have the power. He can only make it better.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit happens, but the USA is still the greatest country in the world and the best place in the world to live in the terms of civil liberties, economic stability and raising families - if you don't like that - then fuck off. USA USA USA USA AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

Thats what all the North Koreans are saying as well.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman looks like he lost it.

Montsho on target.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodman got thrown into a NK labor camp no one would care.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman looks like he lost it.

Montsho on target.

I totally disagree - Rodman never had it to lose man - he hasn't played with a full deck in the last 30 years, so let's get real:laugh3: