• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat do you guys think about The Worm / N. Korea...?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite frankly I feel that Dennis Rodman is dealing with the devil himself at the expense of the innocent lives already murdered in cold blood by this new leader and I am ashamed that any american would deal with that kind of a killer.

I know the year is early, but you are for sure going to win "dumbass post of the month" and quite possible ".....of the year" honors. Congrats, you are right. YOU can't fix your stupidity. :clap: :clap:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the year is early, but you are for sure going to win "dumbass post of the month" and quite possible ".....of the year" honors. Congrats, you are right. YOU can't fix your stupidity. :clap: :clap:

Why? I agree to some level what he said.

Are you just going to post messages like that because of boredom, or is this a genuine trolling attempt?

Care to explain why this is the dumbass post of the month?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I agree to some level what he said.

Are you just going to post messages like that because of boredom, or is this a genuine trolling attempt?

Care to explain why this is the dumbass post of the month?

He is bashing another country's leader for "killing innocent people". Do you know how many innocent people the US military routinely kills year after year?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he meant to say Kim Jong Un is a stand up guy?

This is someone who kills his own people and feeds his family to the dogs.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he meant to say Kim Jong Un is a stand up guy?

This is someone who kills his own people and feeds his family to the dogs.

No, but the smugness of some 'we are the shit' Americans is disturbing. Are you proud of the way our country is run?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a previous poster mentioned, play with fire and you get burned. The NK leader is a lunatic as is the leadership. All this clown has to do is ask himself, "How can I get the world to pay attention to me? Oh I know, let's slap Rodman and his friends into a prison camp."

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a previous poster mentioned, play with fire and you get burned. The NK leader is a lunatic as is the leadership. All this clown has to do is ask himself, "How can I get the world to pay attention to me? Oh I know, let's slap Rodman and his friends into a prison camp."

If Rodman and his friends ends up in a prison camp, I am going to laugh my ass off. That would be poetic justice

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the smugness of some 'we are the shit' Americans is disturbing. Are you proud of the way our country is run?

I am - our country is run better then any fuckin country in the world. We have a democratic system with specified civil liberties way beyond what other countries allow their citizens. If you don't like it, then go live somewhere else and get the fuck out and see how that works

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodman and his friends ends up in a prison camp, I am going to laugh my ass off. That would be poetic justice

I agree with LALakerBoy that Rodman is playing with fire a bit but I am happy somebody is trying to keep it peaceful. His heart is in the right place.

FUCK ANYONE THAT CURSES AMERICA -

Fuck me all day every day then. The US is probably the most corrupt country in the world that literally gets away with murder for the sake of profits because the country generally consists of blind following uneducated arrogant morons. You are proof.------------>>>>>
I am - our country is run better then any fuckin country in the world. We have a democratic system with specified civil liberties way beyond what other countries allow their citizens. If you don't like it, then go live somewhere else and get the fuck out and see how that works

I will quickly explain how the US gov works. Big Corporations pay the government to make laws that benefit the big corporations at the cost of the people.

Ironically it is actually the people paying the gov to fuck them.

The people pay taxes, the corporations get tax breaks and bailouts which are literally tax dollars going into their pockets which are then used to pay the gov for more beneficial laws to continue fucking the people. Then the non ceo people working at these big corporations are on welfare because the laws mandate that the big corporations do not have to pay a living wage and you blame those lazy bums for sucking up all the tax dollars that were really just used to bomb some country to control oil rather than move towards green energy.

Not only do I live elsewhere I do my part to try and educate people on how the US gov works.

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to say something wrong and find himself locked away and the US had better not try and help him out!

You do have to give him some "credit" for trying to do this but he really isn't doing much of anything at this point... I don't think this makes Jong's mind of US any better or makes him like us.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he was answered a question and he way over reacted over it. It was a simple question, act like a man and answer it. What did he truly think was going to happen?!?

Kenneth Bay... Rodman is making it sound like he wants nothing to do with this guy and Bay should be there....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with LALakerBoy that Rodman is playing with fire a bit but I am happy somebody is trying to keep it peaceful. His heart is in the right place.

Fuck me all day every day then. The US is probably the most corrupt country in the world that literally gets away with murder for the sake of profits because the country generally consists of blind following uneducated arrogant morons. You are proof.------------>>>>>

I will quickly explain how the US gov works. Big Corporations pay the government to make laws that benefit the big corporations at the cost of the people.

Ironically it is actually the people paying the gov to fuck them.

The people pay taxes, the corporations get tax breaks and bailouts which are literally tax dollars going into their pockets which are then used to pay the gov for more beneficial laws to continue fucking the people. Then the non ceo people working at these big corporations are on welfare because the laws mandate that the big corporations do not have to pay a living wage and you blame those lazy bums for sucking up all the tax dollars that were really just used to bomb some country to control oil rather than move towards green energy.

Not only do I live elsewhere I do my part to try and educate people on how the US gov works.

Still better then China, Russia, Africa or anywhere else - go live there and find out for yourself. That's the problem with our country now - too many whiner bitching and doing nothing to help

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out how Europe is doing these days starting with France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey....if not for Germany bailing out some of these corrupt countries, Europe would be in serious trouble as a continent.

For all the DC gridlock in Congress, lobbyists, and other special interests cajoling with our representatives, f'd Obamacare, and other things we have to deal with, this is still BY FAR the greatest country to live in. I've traveled for work past 28 years to every continent except Africa and can tell you first-hand we've got it made in comparison. Not even close.

Yeah, there's corruption here no doubt, big corp running parts of our country, racism, etc. All in all, we'd all still be better off here than countries like Mexico(ughhh talking about corruption!), Latin & Central America, Middle East(puleeez), there is no country like the good 'ol USofA!

As TLF correctly pointed out, if you don't like get the fuck out and try somewhere else. I've yet to hear, with any resounding fashion, one country that continues to be in the news as THE country to live in for any number of reasons. None!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't stir the pot. I just merely want to point out.

The USA ranks #16 in net migration rate into the country out of the top 200 countries
It is the highest ranked for any large country over 80 million.
It might be ranked even higher were it not for some circumstance destinations.

Most of the 15 ranked above it are:
a) small countries with specific tax laws to encourage migrant tax haven status and laundering
b) refugee states involved in border wars.

Whether your opinion is positive or negative, the evidence sorts of stands out:

A sheer insane amount of people want to live in the US and are doing anything to get to it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out how Europe is doing these days starting with France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey....if not for Germany bailing out some of these corrupt countries, Europe would be in serious trouble as a continent.

For all the DC gridlock in Congress, lobbyists, and other special interests cajoling with our representatives, f'd Obamacare, and other things we have to deal with, this is still BY FAR the greatest country to live in. I've traveled for work past 28 years to every continent except Africa and can tell you first-hand we've got it made in comparison. Not even close.

Yeah, there's corruption here no doubt, big corp running parts of our country, racism, etc. All in all, we'd all still be better off here than countries like Mexico(ughhh talking about corruption!), Latin & Central America, Middle East(puleeez), there is no country like the good 'ol USofA!

As TLF correctly pointed out, if you don't like get the fuck out and try somewhere else. I've yet to hear, with any resounding fashion, one country that continues to be in the news as THE country to live in for any number of reasons. None!

Exactly - there is corruption all over the world - always has been and USA is no worse then anywhere else and in fact the United States is still the greatest country in the world. :agree:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't stir the pot. I just merely want to point out.

The USA ranks #16 in net migration rate into the country out of the top 200 countries
It is the highest ranked for any large country over 80 million.
It might be ranked even higher were it not for some circumstance destinations.

Most of the 15 ranked above it are:
a) small countries with specific tax laws to encourage migrant tax haven status and laundering
b) refugee states involved in border wars.

Whether your opinion is positive or negative, the evidence sorts of stands out:

A sheer insane amount of people want to live in the US and are doing anything to get to it.

You sure in the hell don't see any one trying to sneak into Mexico or other countries - That's for damned sure

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Bot live in Mexico? Bitch all you like about corruption in the US, Mexico isn't exactly squeaky clean either.