• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat do you guys think about The Worm / N. Korea...?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm not a president, I'm not a politician, I'm not an ambassador," he said before arriving. "I'm just an athlete and the reason for me to go is to bring peace to the world, that's it. That's all I want, no money. I want no money, no money."

Dennis Rodman and ex-NBA All-Stars arrive in North Korea - ESPN

I think Washington and the rest of the world's leaders can learn a thing or two from "The Menace" known as Dennis... and I, for one, applaud his efforts.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman is an idiot he keeps playing with fire, It's only a matter of time before Kim Jong-Un decides not to be friends with him anymore & sends his ass to a Labor Camp. Oh well he most likely deserves it anyways. :lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't approve but Rodman and his crew can do whatever they want. Don't come begging the US Gov for help if something goes wrong...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm not a president, I'm not a politician, I'm not an ambassador," he said before arriving. "I'm just an athlete and the reason for me to go is to bring peace to the world, that's it. That's all I want, no money. I want no money, no money."

I think Washington and the rest of the world's leaders can learn a thing or two from "The Menace" known as Dennis... and I, for one, applaud his efforts.

Quite frankly I feel that Dennis Rodman is dealing with the devil himself at the expense of the innocent lives already murdered in cold blood by this new leader and I am ashamed that any american would deal with that kind of a killer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Rodman is a traitor - innocent people have already been executed for no reason in North Korea and he has made serious threats against the USA.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman's squad -- featuring ex-All Stars Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson and Vin Baker -- will play against a team of North Koreans on Wednesday, which is believed to be Kim's birthday. The former NBA players, who arrived in Pyongyang on Monday, also include Eric "Sleepy" Floyd, guard Doug Christie and Charles D. Smith, who played for the New York Knicks. Four streetball players also are on the squad.

Hahahahahaha. Those names brought back memories.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman's squad -- featuring ex-All Stars Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson and Vin Baker -- will play against a team of North Koreans on Wednesday, which is believed to be Kim's birthday. The former NBA players, who arrived in Pyongyang on Monday, also include Eric "Sleepy" Floyd, guard Doug Christie and Charles D. Smith, who played for the New York Knicks. Four streetball players also are on the squad.

A bunch of decrepit old men hobbling around on the court pretending that they are still relevent to the game of basketball - on the other hand - mabe that's just what North Kore deserves - they want a cadillac - so give them a bunch of geezers

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of decrepit old men hobbling around on the court pretending that they are still relevent to the game of basketball - on the other hand - mabe that's just what North Kore deserves - they want a cadillac - so give them a bunch of geezers

I'm going to try and watch that game if it's televised, just to get some laughs.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, the US should be just like Dennis and try harder to be friends with a guy who possibly murdered his own Uncle by feeding him to a pack of starving dogs, among other horrible things he has done to his own people.

Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dogs: unconfirmed report

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFA the worm, he's an alcoholic ex-player living on his name.

AFA going to North Korea, it's good for the world. Most of you weren't living when Nixon went to Russia and China. It was groundbreaking diplomacy. It showed the residents of those countries who Americans really were and made them question their core beliefs about the outside world.

Nixon's trips laid the groundwork for postitive political change in both of those countries. After the North Korean basketball players socialize with the Americans, they will tell athletes in other sports about the Americans and their families. It will take time, but isolationist countries fail when they engage people's from other countries.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US Gov is a piece of shit, Rodman is awesome and being a true leader.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is eventually going to end badly for the worm imo

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not diplomacy like China between nations after years of high level negotiations and concessions.

This is DENNIS RODMAN giving a "birthday present" to one of the most twisted and evil dictators fresh off a murdering rampage.

This is horrifying irresponsible.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Korea is def a piece of shit but it is clear the US gov does not give a shit unless you have oil so the US is not going to do shit to Korea for their equally distasteful actions. I guess the US avoiding Korea is more like Hannibal Lecter avoiding Dexter than anything else.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Charles Smith!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not diplomacy like China between nations after years of high level negotiations and concessions.

This is DENNIS RODMAN giving a "birthday present" to one of the most twisted and evil dictators fresh off a murdering rampage.

This is horrifying irresponsible.

Don't worry Rodman will be thrown in to a cage full of 120 hungry dogs.