• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What chance do you give the Titans to come out of the AFC

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda thought New England was the Titans 'death' matchup. Titans are one-dimensional and the Patriots are good at taking away your top guys.

brady is so old that I knew they weren’t gonna drop 35. I was surprised that they won with tanny playing so poorly. But I knew they weren’t getting blown out. Mahomey could drop 40 on tenn.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is aging well

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see them matching the Chiefs or Ravens offensively......
I'm supposed to mark this post 'funny' because like me and most of America you thought the Ravens would win

:noidea:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense isn't good enough. The Pats played like shit in the 2nd half of the season and just didn't have a good day, but I don't see the Titans keeping Houston/KC/Balti (whoever it comes down to) in check defensively... and while Henry is good... I don't think you can rely on him ENTIRELY to carry through 2 more games. Also, I don't believe Tannehill can 'take over' a game.
No one has marked this post 'funny' yet. Give it more time.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm supposed to mark this post 'funny' because like me and most of America you thought the Ravens would win

:noidea:

I still have the Chiefs left! Now watch the Chiefs lose today......

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll admit that I was wrong about them beating the Ravens. I honestly thought the Ravens D would at least hold Henry down and make Tannehill be the one to beat them. But the Titans played the game exactly the way they wanted and the Ravens made too many mistakes so congrats to Vrabel's boys. Still an uphill battle for them but they have a lot of confidence and momentum on their side. So let's see who they play after today. It makes for a good storyline, at least.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did it before and they can do it again, beat KC that is.

This time it will be on the road and with a fully operational Henry unit who ripped them last time out too.....

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a Titans vs 49ers Super Bowl. The teams will combine for 500 yards rushing. It will be the lowest viewed SB in years

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2000 kills me.

one of the best teams during that timeline. Freaking kicker. Del Greco cost that franchise some huge games.

2008 hurt less. Kerry Collins was not the right call ever.
Well I'll be rootin fer yer team.............that O-Line is playing out fucking standing.............yeah, Henry got popped behind the line a few times but damn near every run he wasn't getting touched until 3-5 yards past the LOS. And the Pats and Ravens knew it was gonna happen and still couldn't stop him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll be rootin fer yer team.............that O-Line is playing out fucking standing.............yeah, Henry got popped behind the line a few times but damn near every run he wasn't getting touched until 3-5 yards past the LOS. And the Pats and Ravens knew it was gonna happen and still couldn't stop him.

that OL better be good. Tenn has invested a ton of capital (draft and dollars) into it.

part of the reason for the slow start is the OL didn’t play well the first half of the year

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They just have that Rex Ryan 09 10 Jets feel.

Just feels like one of those teams that will just run out of magic in the AFC Championship game.

I hope I'm wrong though because if my 9ers weren't in it I'd love to see that scrappy underdog team that's never won a Super Bowl take it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just have that Rex Ryan 09 10 Jets feel.

Just feels like one of those teams that will just run out of magic in the AFC Championship game.

I hope I'm wrong though because if my 9ers weren't in it I'd love to see that scrappy underdog team that's never won a Super Bowl take it.
If they do get there, I feel the same way, especially if it's Rodgers and the Packers but if it's the Niners and somehow the Titans were to win it all, it might go down as the biggest playoff run ever. Beating 3 of the top 5 ranked defenses in all of football. That's some heady stuff there from a 6 seed. Would have to give Vrabel a ton of credit for it.
Having said that, I have some doubts on them getting there but Derek Henry is seriously baling right now. The numbers he's putting up in an age where it's all about the air attack are pretty amazing.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do get there, I feel the same way, especially if it's Rodgers and the Packers but if it's the Niners and somehow the Titans were to win it all, it might go down as the biggest playoff run ever. Beating 3 of the top 5 ranked defenses in all of football. That's some heady stuff there from a 6 seed. Would have to give Vrabel a ton of credit for it.
Having said that, I have some doubts on them getting there but Derek Henry is seriously baling right now. The numbers he's putting up in an age where it's all about the air attack are pretty amazing.

To be fair they are probably better than your average 6 seed since tanny took over.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs S-U-C-K against the run. Titans vs Chiefs and Derrick Henry will break every rushing record against KC. The Titans will have the Chiefs DL on oxygen by the end of the first quarter. Henry will rush for somewhere between 225-260 yards and he'll need oxygen by the fourth quarter.

Mahomes can't run like Jackson and even with 100 yds rushing he couldn't solve the Titans defense.

Vrabel learned well in NE and has taken the Belichick method to heart. Take away a critical piece of your opponents' offenses and force their defense to adapt to something new. Like your running back throwing a 3 yard TD pass on 3rd and Goal.

You love the Chiefs, but be realistic. 50/50 is the least I'd give the Titans.

I think the Chiefs have already celebrated not having to play the Ravens and just might get their asses handed to them today.
I was watching this game with a Chiefs fan. I told him the Titans would go into Arrowhead and never come out and he was 100% certain that the Titans with their weapons would go in and knock them off. It's going to be very interesting.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs S-U-C-K against the run. Titans vs Chiefs and Derrick Henry will break every rushing record against KC. The Titans will have the Chiefs DL on oxygen by the end of the first quarter. Henry will rush for somewhere between 225-260 yards and he'll need oxygen by the fourth quarter.

Mahomes can't run like Jackson and even with 100 yds rushing he couldn't solve the Titans defense.

Vrabel learned well in NE and has taken the Belichick method to heart. Take away a critical piece of your opponents' offenses and force their defense to adapt to something new. Like your running back throwing a 3 yard TD pass on 3rd and Goal.

You love the Chiefs, but be realistic. 50/50 is the least I'd give the Titans.

I think the Chiefs have already celebrated not having to play the Ravens and just might get their asses handed to them today.

I'm buying a lottery ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!