• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a load this has become

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone was arguing until you chimed in telling me I can't post here because I have a differing opinion, which apparently I'm not the only one who thinks the way I do, but I'm the only one you are telling to leave.

You were just the most recent example I saw. Rather than going back through and finding them all I used you as an example, again because you were the latest. It's not personal. You are new and not familiar with team boards, and I am trying to inform you. No harm, no foul.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said he didn't need to sit down
the point is 6 games

total bull shit

The 6 game suspension is a decoy suspension expecting an appeal of their decision. When they hand out suspensions, unless it's for a banned substance or failed drug test, they expect an appeal. I don't think 4 games is gonna make or break and I don't think 4 games is too harsh. Is it fair when in comparison to other punishments? No because the NFL is not consistent with their shit.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were just the most recent example I saw. Rather than going back through and finding them all I used you as an example, again because you were the latest. It's not personal. You are new and not familiar with team boards, and I am trying to inform you. No harm, no foul.

I just figured all team boards were welcoming of all people, like the Eagles, Redskins, Bills, Patriots, Giants and Panthers boards that I've been on. This is the first time I've been told to not be here because I disagreed about something. As you can see, me and @PDay8810 are having a pretty decent exchange wouldn't you say? People can have respectful discussions regarding differing opinions. Not every discussion needs to turn into an argument or an issue.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just figured all team boards were welcoming of all people, like the Eagles, Redskins, Bills, Patriots, Giants and Panthers boards that I've been on. This is the first time I've been told to not be here because I disagreed about something. As you can see, me and @PDay8810 are having a pretty decent exchange wouldn't you say? People can have respectful discussions regarding differing opinions. Not every discussion needs to turn into an argument or an issue.

I understand your sentiment, but team boards are for the fans of the team. I don't come to the Dallas board to be told by a Steelers fan that I'm wrong and my team has been punished fairly. If I want to argue that, I do so with the other Dallas fans or go to the General board. Other fans are free to post as much as they want, but when your opinions are running opposite of the locals and someone asks you to stop...do so.

You think he is guilty and the punishment is justified (amount not withstanding). We get that. I just don't want to hear it here. team boards are for the fans. Again, this isn't personal against you.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question the kid needs to get his head out of his ass, but this was 100% a witch hunt. A year? Really? Come on man.
It's seems like godell knew the Cowboys had something good going on and certain NFL brass does not like it. The officiating in the last 2 playoff games is further proof. Dez caught the ball. The penalties in the last game (which are never called or enforced,) convieniently cost the Cowboys points. The Phantom holding call on frederick wiping out a 75 yard run by Zeke during the regular season.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you've misjudged the Washington board....I can assure you of that

Trust me, I got my fair share of shit over there but nothing like leave unless you agree with us.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your sentiment, but team boards are for the fans of the team. I don't come to the Dallas board to be told by a Steelers fan that I'm wrong and my team has been punished fairly. If I want to argue that, I do so with the other Dallas fans or go to the General board. Other fans are free to post as much as they want, but when your opinions are running opposite of the locals and someone asks you to stop...do so.

You think he is guilty and the punishment is justified (amount not withstanding). We get that. I just don't want to hear it here. team boards are for the fans. Again, this isn't personal against you.

So had I came in here and agreed with you, I would've been welcomed with open arms? Sounds kinda hypocritical doesn't it?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I get the feeling Mara is one of the ringleaders of this witch hunt? Along with godell of course. There are no two bigger piles of shit in the NFL than those two.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So had I came in here and agreed with you, I would've been welcomed with open arms? Sounds kinda hypocritical doesn't it?

It most certainly is. But this is the Cowboys board, not the come-shit-talk-about-our-team board

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please spare me unless you can explain the gmens kicker getting 1 game, no evidence with the Ohio investigation, the text asking her friend to lie, and a so-called independent council of a guy from New Jersey, two women and an ex Oiler/Redskin player.

6 games and talk of banishment for pulling down a shirt and speeding is wayyyyyyyyyyy over the top
On point!!! exactly. Zeke does need to mature, but this suspension is a witch hunt and hitting a gnat with a sledge hammer.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants kicker deserved more, we can definitely agree on that. With Zeke, it's more than 1 incident. He did need a punishment.
What criminal incidents that Zeke did warrant a six game suspension?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What criminal incidents that Zeke did warrant a six game suspension?

I've already said the 6 game suspension isn't the real suspension. The NFL is saying 6 games expecting an appeal so they can push it down to 4.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It most certainly is. But this is the Cowboys board, not the come-shit-talk-about-our-team board

I am doing exactly what the board is supposed to be about. I'm talking about the Cowboys. I don't understand how that's wrong or why you're making a big deal out of it. Am I calling anyone names? Am I starting a whole bunch of unruly shit? No. If anyone is starting shit, you are by telling me that I'm not welcome here unless I agree with what you are saying. I've been having civil conversations with everyone on here and haven't started shit with anyone so what's the problem?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to spin anything from this as positive, but if the Cowboys can come out of those 6 games .500 or better, which I still believe they will, they can then saddle up Zeke for 25 carries a game and still be at only 250 for the playoffs instead of the 350-400 carries he might have had

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to spin anything from this as positive, but if the Cowboys can come out of those 6 games .500 or better, which I still believe they will, they can then saddle up Zeke for 25 carries a game and still be at only 250 for the playoffs instead of the 350-400 carries he might have had

Even if Zeke is out 6 games, which I don't think he will be, but if he is, they can still go 4-2. Only really tough games are against the Giants and Packers. Rams are a win, 49ers are a win and arguably the Cardinals and Broncos are guaranteed wins as well. So I think they will be okay even if they come out of this 3-3.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering if the plan is to take it immediately or pull a Brady and put it off.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that is a positive out of it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants kicker deserved more, we can definitely agree on that. With Zeke, it's more than 1 incident. He did need a punishment.
He was suspended solely because of the domestic case. The other incidents had zero to do with the ruling.