• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a load this has become

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Zeke didn't throw a punch, but the guy that said he didn't throw a punch stated that Zeke was standing there with his arms crossed and the punch came from over Zeke's shoulder. Considering the punch smashed the guys nose, the punch had to land pretty flush. Must have been Shaq Daddy
Seriously, the advice I'd give Zeke is that if he did throw the punch, come clean now. If you lie to Roger, and a video contradicting your account surfaces, your 4 games could become 8

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Huffman, a bouncer from Wichita Falls who was in Dallas on Sunday night, shared on Facebook that Ibeneme, a deejay who goes by the name DJ d’Train, was the instigator and that Elliott didn’t do anything.

He reiterated his stance in a private message to the Star-Telegram.

“It didn’t go down like that,” said Huffman, who said he had a good view because he was close to Elliott hoping to get a selfie. “Everybody is saying that, but he didn’t throw the punch ...

“Zeke was just standing there arms folded chilling feeling the crowd. Then I seen DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke shoulder that landed square in DTrain’s face and he went to sleep. He didn’t even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I’m surprised a whole video hasn’t been released yet.”

Read more here: Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott reportedly involved in bar fight as new information surfaces

Not saying this absolves Zeke of anything, but this makes more sense. I just refuse to believe Zeke was stupid enough to actually punch someone with the NFL already investigating him for other "incidents." And if this is true, literally every talking head in the media owes Zeke an apology for blowing this out of proportion and constantly tarnishing his reputation. Like I get it, Zeke maybe needs to try to avoid these type of places, but if the man is innocent of any wrongdoing, nobody should be telling Zeke how he should live his life.

How big was this person that was allegedly able to land a knockout punch thrown over the shoulder of Elliott? You'd have to be the size and strength of an NFL player to be able to do that. So which Cowboys player threw the punch?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How big was this person that was allegedly able to land a knockout punch thrown over the shoulder of Elliott? You'd have to be the size and strength of an NFL player to be able to do that. So which Cowboys player threw the punch?
It doesn't take an NFL-sized player to break someone's nose. Hitting someone in the nose is actually one of the easiest ways to "knockout" someone.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't take an NFL-sized player to break someone's nose. Hitting someone in the nose is actually one of the easiest ways to "knockout" someone.

He allegedly threw the punch over Elliott's shoulder. He's 6'0 so how tall was the guy that threw the punch?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Zeke is only 6 foot. Your grasping at straws hoping and hoping Zeke is guilty. Not bragging but I have cheap shot more than one deserving person and did knock one of them out and another one had to go to hospital to get stitched up. I honestly liked doing that.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Zeke is only 6 foot. Your grasping at straws hoping and hoping Zeke is guilty. Not bragging but I have cheap shot more than one deserving person and did knock one of them out and another one had to go to hospital to get stitched up. I honestly liked doing that.

We know:lol:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godell is such a dbag. I am hearing a 6 game suspension could be handed to zeke today. Granted zeke made some bad decisions by pulling down the girls shirt. Still too excessive. Godell has succeeded in keeping the Cowboys down for a long time when you look at all the suspensions and horrible officiating

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 games, WTF. If Zeke gets 6 for what he's done, half the league should have already been banned for life

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be cool if godell fell in front of a bus

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - 6 games. Let's hope he learns something from it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a huge blow to the playoff hopes IMO. mcfadden and Morris are not on zekes level. The only good thing about missing the playoffs is we possibly draft a stud DE. Can Switzer play running back? I am not joking

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - 6 games. Let's hope he learns something from it.
Learn what? To not be charged with a crime, but anyone can make up stuff and the NFL will suspend you???.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMac and Morris should be able to handle the early load the Elliott comes in fresh with less carries weighing on him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn what? To not be charged with a crime, but anyone can make up stuff and the NFL will suspend you???.

The guy needs to learn that everything he does will be seen and scrutinized. He makes stupid decisions. Blame it on his age/ whatever. Bottom line it's time to grow up. According to this report by the NFL, if he doesn't change he could face banishment. There aren't rules that says you can only be suspended if you are charged with something.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing Goodell could have done was get on Jerry's bad side.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy needs to learn that everything he does will be seen and scrutinized. He makes stupid decisions. Blame it on his age/ whatever. Bottom line it's time to grow up. According to this report by the NFL, if he doesn't change he could face banishment. There aren't rules that says you can only be suspended if you are charged with something.
Zeke needs to grow up fast. He needs to keep a low profile. If image matters to the nfl then kaepernick should be suspeneed the whole year

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he's facing banishment is a joke. This is 100% Mara.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Ben R only got 4 games. Worried about its image, yeah right.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried to tell you once before. You didn't like it then either. The guy needs to change his ways a bit. It's not hard to act right and keep your nose clean.