• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a load this has become

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until this morning, I was of the opinion that it would be ridiculous for the NFL to suspend Elliott. As of this afternoon, suspend the dumb ass - 4 games. Kid needs a wake up call. Dallas can survive without him for a little while.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to hold off until the facts.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This to me is bad news. Zeke is already at risk of suspension and putting himself in position for a longer suspension. It would be a huge loss as we rely on him for so much in the offense. This is not like having to do without Gregory and some of the other guys as they are not elite game changers. Zeke simply is an elite player and critical to winnING. I don't want to see Morris back there trying to pick up blitzers. Godell is going to screw us over, wait and see. You would have to be blind if you don't see that he already has, especially when you watch how our games are officiated

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to hold off until the facts.

Whether or not he instigated this altercation or not is irrelevant IMO, the problem is Elliott was involved in yet another incident. There were plenty of stories coming out from random sources describing plenty of incidents like this involving Elliott when he was at Ohio State. Elliott is the common denominator in all of these stories. The guy is not a choir boy, and while he hasn't been caught up in anything too serious yet, it only seems like a matter of time.

It sucks that he's gotta live his life under a microscope, but that is just the way it is when you're the star RB for the Dallas Cowboys. He needs to understand that he is on a pedestal. I think a suspension might help him see the light, and I am all for it at this point. People in the real world are held to a much higher standard, and have been fired for a lot less.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not he instigated this altercation or not is irrelevant IMO, the problem is Elliott was involved in yet another incident. There were plenty of stories coming out from random sources describing plenty of incidents like this involving Elliott when he was at Ohio State. Elliott is the common denominator in all of these stories. The guy is not a choir boy, and while he hasn't been caught up in anything too serious yet, it only seems like a matter of time.

It sucks that he's gotta live his life under a microscope, but that is just the way it is when you're the star RB for the Dallas Cowboys. He needs to understand that he is on a pedestal. I think a suspension might help him see the light, and I am all for it at this point. People in the real world are held to a much higher standard, and have been fired for a lot less.
Do you have any facts that zeke did this??? I am going to wait on this.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any facts that zeke did this??? I am going to wait on this.
I prefer to see what happens before assuming anything. I still don't think the OSU incident is a story. We know he pulled a chicks top down after she had flashed her hooters on st pattys day.

BUT

I think Roger will make an example outta him. Yesterday just cements the thought for me.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to see what happens before assuming anything. I still don't think the OSU incident is a story. We know he pulled a chicks top down after she had flashed her hooters on st pattys day.

BUT

I think Roger will make an example outta him. Yesterday just cements the thought for me.
I agree no matter what. Roger is going to suspend him regardless if he is or is not involved in this.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaurenteed to be suspended for at least week 1...

FU Mara (something everyone can agree on :suds:)

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...ezekiel, you're a straight-up dumbass. get it together.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real kick in the ass is the first 3 defenses we face.

Dallas's offense is going to create some serious mismatches with the 4 wide set that includes Switzer & Beasley both in the slot. Imagine how you defense that when the ball is outta Prescott's hand in less than 3 seconds. Defenses would need to play nickel and perhaps dime with 5 in the box, Running Elliott in that alignment would be a killer with our oline. I expect this to still happen but it's special with Elliot in the backfield.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Huffman, a bouncer from Wichita Falls who was in Dallas on Sunday night, shared on Facebook that Ibeneme, a deejay who goes by the name DJ d’Train, was the instigator and that Elliott didn’t do anything.

He reiterated his stance in a private message to the Star-Telegram.

“It didn’t go down like that,” said Huffman, who said he had a good view because he was close to Elliott hoping to get a selfie. “Everybody is saying that, but he didn’t throw the punch ...

“Zeke was just standing there arms folded chilling feeling the crowd. Then I seen DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke shoulder that landed square in DTrain’s face and he went to sleep. He didn’t even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I’m surprised a whole video hasn’t been released yet.”

Read more here: Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott reportedly involved in bar fight as new information surfaces

Not saying this absolves Zeke of anything, but this makes more sense. I just refuse to believe Zeke was stupid enough to actually punch someone with the NFL already investigating him for other "incidents." And if this is true, literally every talking head in the media owes Zeke an apology for blowing this out of proportion and constantly tarnishing his reputation. Like I get it, Zeke maybe needs to try to avoid these type of places, but if the man is innocent of any wrongdoing, nobody should be telling Zeke how he should live his life.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE92b2BUwAA5Txn.jpg

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Huffman, a bouncer from Wichita Falls who was in Dallas on Sunday night, shared on Facebook that Ibeneme, a deejay who goes by the name DJ d’Train, was the instigator and that Elliott didn’t do anything.

“It didn’t go down like that,” said Huffman, who said he had a good view because he was close to Elliott hoping to get a selfie. “Everybody is saying that, but he didn’t throw the punch ...

“Zeke was just standing there arms folded chilling feeling the crowd. Then I seen DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke shoulder that landed square in DTrain’s face and he went to sleep. He didn’t even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I’m surprised a whole video hasn’t been released yet.”

Read more here: Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott reportedly involved in bar fight as new information surfaces

Not saying this absolves Zeke of anything, but this makes more sense. I just refuse to believe Zeke was stupid enough to actually punch someone with the NFL already investigating him for other "incidents." And if this is true, literally every talking head in the media owes Zeke an apology for blowing this out of proportion and constantly tarnishing his reputation. Like I get it, Zeke maybe needs to try to avoid these type of places, but if the man is innocent of any wrongdoing, nobody should be telling Zeke how he should live his life.

That is why I have been saying, "Wait for the facts to come out!!"

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find it interesting there is zero evidence that zeke threw a punch. The eyewitness info is huge news. It makes sense that initial witness says zeke did it but how close was this person? I believe the guy that was trying to get close to get a selfie over someone that was on the other side of the bar