• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4: Eagles @ Packers, 9/26/19, 8:20, NFLN/Fox

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....that was exciting and ultimately enjoyable. O line was a monster. Wentz was efficient overall. Run game cruised.

Defense....is going to put all of us in an early grave. How about the practice squad kid coming in and being on the INT. Love that!

Let’s go Saints!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are the other fucking idiot. If you don't think Wentz played well stop watching football because you are too fucking stupid to understand the game. Good lord....even after the game Aikman talked about how well Wentz played. Some of you morons are just pitiful.

Tell'im PG!!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....that was exciting and ultimately enjoyable. O line was a monster. Wentz was efficient overall. Run game cruised.

Defense....is going to put all of us in an early grave. How about the practice squad kid coming in and being on the INT. Love that!

Let’s go Saints!

Alshon needs some props too. He was not 100% and some of the miscues between him and Wentz was because he could not really finish routes like he does when healthy. We needed him tonight and he came through.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are the other fucking idiot. If you don't think Wentz played well stop watching football because you are too fucking stupid to understand the game. Good lord....even after the game Aikman talked about how well Wentz played. Some of you morons are just pitiful.

you're trying to label him "elite" for throwing 3 TD passes. one stat you just randomly cherry picked. who the fuck you think you're talking to dude? lmao! been watching college/nfl religiously for 30+ years. wentz is NOWHERE NEAR the top among QB's. he was having a monster season a couple of years ago in solid part due to his athletic ability running the ball. once the injury happened, i said that is over with. and it 100% is. now he's an inconsistent pocket passer who "can" go off for big games occasionally.

if YOU are too fucking stupid to see they dumbed down the playbook because HE is struggling to make throws over 10+ yards, that's on you. he had a chance to bury the game with 2 SIMPLE, EASY, BASIC throws.. and all he did was get one of our main players hurt instead. if pederson didn't switch up to a run heavy, short pass attack.. we would have been rocked. and idiots like yourself would be crying about schwartz again all week.

guess what genius? when you're paid to be "the man" and one of the best QB's in the league.. throwing dump passes and failing in the clutch DOESN'T SCREAM ELITE. they did their best tonight to put him in position to NOT fuck up. and again, when the game was on the line, he wasn't even close on 2 simple passes that could have iced the game. because of him, the game was pushed on a defense that is, in reality, back of the pack in the NFL overall talent/skill/age wise.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're trying to label him "elite" for throwing 3 TD passes. one stat you just randomly cherry picked. who the fuck you think you're talking to dude? lmao! been watching college/nfl religiously for 30+ years. wentz is NOWHERE NEAR the top among QB's. he was having a monster season a couple of years ago in solid part due to his athletic ability running the ball. once the injury happened, i said that is over with. and it 100% is. now he's an inconsistent pocket passer who "can" go off for big games occasionally.

if YOU are too fucking stupid to see they dumbed down the playbook because HE is struggling to make throws over 10+ yards, that's on you. he had a chance to bury the game with 2 SIMPLE, EASY, BASIC throws.. and all he did was get one of our main players hurt instead. if pederson didn't switch up to a run heavy, short pass attack.. we would have been rocked. and idiots like yourself would be crying about schwartz again all week.

guess what genius? when you're paid to be "the man" and one of the best QB's in the league.. throwing dump passes and failing in the clutch DOESN'T SCREAM ELITE. they did their best tonight to put him in position to NOT fuck up. and again, when the game was on the line, he wasn't even close on 2 simple passes that could have iced the game. because of him, the game was pushed on a defense that is, in reality, back of the pack in the NFL overall talent/skill/age wise.

Yup.... this confirmed it. You are too stupid to understand the game. I lost IQ points reading this bullshit. Well at least I know going forward to ignore your stupidity.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listen to me, damnit. I've been watching football since before you daddy porked your mamma.

How do you not understand all the famous people I've met give me the ability to understand football better than you?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.... this confirmed it. You are too stupid to understand the game. I lost IQ points reading this bullshit. Well at least I know going forward to ignore your stupidity.

point and laugh...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<clapping> great response. "i have no counter, so.. duh, der, you dumb. i ignore."

lets hear how bad schwartz is again. i'm sooo into picturing your dreamy defensive coordinator that you never name to replace him. i want to hear all about how he'll teach these no names to tackle and dominate the league.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the loss of Maddox and the continue struggles in our secondary, do you think Howie moved forward on pursuing Ramsey?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"RUN THE BALL MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Offense runs the ball more

"WENTZ SUCKS BECAUSE THEY HAD TO RUN THE BALL MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the loss of Maddox and the continue struggles in our secondary, do you think Howie moved forward on pursuing Ramsey?

I hope so, but Ramsey doesn't play the type of corner Schwartz likes to run.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alshon needs some props too. He was not 100% and some of the miscues between him and Wentz was because he could not really finish routes like he does when healthy. We needed him tonight and he came through.
We should be getting Jackson back by next game, no? This will be huge and great news for the offense. I still give major kudos to Doug for sticking to the run game. I was afraid he would get cute at some point. Huge win. On another note, I hope Maddox is ok and has a quick recovery. That straightening to see.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be getting Jackson back by next game, no? This will be huge and great news for the offense. I still give major kudos to Doug for sticking to the run game. I was afraid he would get cute at some point. Huge win. On another note, I hope Maddox is ok and has a quick recovery. That straightening to see.

Like the Packers got cute on with 4 plays first and goal from the 1. Maybe 1 of those plays had a chance.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd have to promise never to get within 5 yards of a receiver until they caught the ball.
fair enough. think i might actually make it into work on time in 5 hours.

really crushing it today (and yesterday...)