• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Falcons vs Seahawks Game Thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m watching my LBs and I’m like, they can’t even flow and make plays because somebody’s always in their face. And so you keep (edge rusher) Uchenna (Nwosu) on the strong side; (edge rusher) Darrell Taylor, let’s get it, you put him on the other side. And so you got to find a way to keep these linebackers free to make plays, because you see sometimes (linebacker) Jordyn Brooks, he’s like, ‘To (heck) with this, I’m just going to go and shoot my gun.’ You can see that the guys are getting frustrated with just getting mauled and blocked by these offensive linemen so they’re taking their chances, but it’s not quite paying out.”

Kinda like our running game, the LBs are being put in a position to fail because the guys in front are being asked to do things they aren't suited to.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to Hit often which they have not been doing. This group of Rookies we have now look like they could be "OK" pieces and depth players but we need better and MORE. We have 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and 2 fifths and then we have one in all the rest. We have to hit on all our top 4 picks with studs to get back into this fast. That's extremely HARD to do and rarely happens.
I agree it's difficult but it's a must hitting the 2 first rounders and hope the FO doesn't screw up the 2 second rounds.