• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. 3.5 years into their careers Dak has outplayed Wentz in 2.5 if them.

1.5 of them. Sorry but when you are getting called out to be benched I completely disagree. Wentz was better last year, easily.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.5 of them. Sorry but when you are getting called out to be benched I completely disagree. Wentz was better last year, easily.
Year 1 Dak > Wentz
Year 2 Wentz > Dak
Year 3 Dak > Wentz
So far in Year 4 Dak >>>> Wentz

To say otherwise is moronic.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope
Dak outplayed your boy with a sweep

3 years to 1

not bad for a 4TH ROUNDER

Some of the best QB's have been 3rd rounders or worse Montana and Wilson 3th Dak 4th Brady 6th

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy that Baltimore was able to put up as many points as they did on the Pats D. Is Baltimore's O really this good or did the Pats D have an off game? Or maybe something in between?

Seeing them vs the 9ners should be a lot of fun.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy that Baltimore was able to put up as many points as they did on the Pats D. Is Baltimore's O really this good or did the Pats D have an off game? Or maybe something in between?

Seeing them vs the 9ners should be a lot of fun.

Pat's weakness on D is against the run, and Lamar is one tough zig zaging, juking mofo

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha.

no I haven’t. Also, just this past week, I made plans to be in West Bend in late January!! Yikes. First time going there. Gotta fly into Milwaukee and drive 45-60 minutes.

Back in the day my old high school played against both of the West Bend schools. Use to live over in that area.

Try a spotted cow on that trip!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is 100% playing better then Wentz this year. There are a lot of dynamics besides the fact Dak has improved greatly. Like I said before when Dallas had nothing at WR last year I heard TONS of Cowboy fans pleading to have Dak benched. It was stupid at the time because Dak is and was a good QB. The last two weeks all Ive heard the announcers say is, "The WR's simply aren't getting open". The problem now is he is playing poorly, fumbling every other play and missing simple dump off passes. Sprinkle in some really bad play calling, losing our top 2 WR's you see that the offense looks brutal. But if they get Wentz some help at WR like Dallas did with Amari Cooper (who has been sensational) Wentz will be just fine. Wentz is playing poorly but there are a lot of dynamics that come into play. I, nor the Eagles would ever trade Wentz for Dak. When we give him options at WR he has shown he can be the MVP of the league.

bullshit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year 1 Dak > Wentz
Year 2 Wentz > Dak
Year 3 Dak > Wentz
So far in Year 4 Dak >>>> Wentz

To say otherwise is moronic.

moronic when there were whispers and shouts of Dak being benched last year. Sure Manster. Sure, whatever you say.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moronic when there were whispers and shouts of Dak being benched last year. Sure Manster. Sure, whatever you say.
There were no benching whispers. Well maybe in your head it was said and you kept hearing echoes in that empty space that supposed to house a brain.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak led his team to the playoffs while Wentz watched Foles resurrect the team he left for dead.

You’re a fucking idiot.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak led his team to the playoffs while Wentz watched Foles resurrect the team he left for dead.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Man I wish Wentz wasn't a brittle bitch. If Pats faced him instead of Foles in the SB, they would have another Lombardi

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were no benching whispers. Well maybe in your head it was said and you kept hearing echoes in that empty space that supposed to house a brain.

sooooooo completely untrue. I can be honest. Wentz played mediocre, if that, against the Patriots. He played like complete trash Sunday. He is struggling and it’s too bad because the D and secondary have stepped up big time. Dak was bad last year pre Cooper. He looked mediocre most of his second year. After Amari came Dak started having some nice games and whatever he did this summer worked. He’s been accurate and looking like a QB that can win a SB. But you are the one who is not being honest. I used to check out Cowboyzone last year at times and the majority of the fan base was absolutely trashing him. But keep thinking he didnt have times year 2 and 3 where he didn’t look bad. I don’t care if you can’t be honest. The entire time, even through Daks struggles, I knew he was a good QB. Just like now... with Wentz struggling big time I understand there are a lot of dynamics into a QB playing well. I’m not worried about his putrid play because all young QBs go through this. And on top of all of this (Dak looking really good and Wentz looking like shit) we are still only a game out. And, yes, Dallas has a lot more talent then Philly across the board but neither team is a threat.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sooooooo completely untrue. I can be honest. Wentz played mediocre, if that, against the Patriots. He played like complete trash Sunday. He is struggling and it’s too bad because the D and secondary have stepped up big time. Dak was bad last year pre Cooper. He looked mediocre most of his second year. After Amari came Dak started having some nice games and whatever he did this summer worked. He’s been accurate and looking like a QB that can win a SB. But you are the one who is not being honest. I used to check out Cowboyzone last year at times and the majority of the fan base was absolutely trashing him. But keep thinking he didnt have times year 2 and 3 where he didn’t look bad. I don’t care if you can’t be honest. The entire time, even through Daks struggles, I knew he was a good QB. Just like now... with Wentz struggling big time I understand there are a lot of dynamics into a QB playing well. I’m not worried about his putrid play because all young QBs go through this. And on top of all of this (Dak looking really good and Wentz looking like shit) we are still only a game out. And, yes, Dallas has a lot more talent then Philly across the board but neither team is a threat.

Look there was no loud voices for Daks benching as there is no real NFL QB behind him.
Did you hear or read of a few calling for him to sit, maybe, but I never heard of it. You're making shit up. O know it, you know it, we ALL KNOW it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so now it's CowboysZone. Earlier you said most (75%) of cowboys fan HERE on the hoop said to bench him.

Goal posts moved yet again.

DUm dUm

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me point out what complete garbage you are: You attempt to support your position by pointing to what some unidentified posters allegedly said on some other message board yet you will, without hesitation, immediately dismiss a point made by @jerseyhawksfan79 because he said he heard on sports talk radio.

You’re a fucking joke.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me point out what complete garbage you are: You attempt to support your position by pointing to what some unidentified posters allegedly said on some other message board yet you will, without hesitation, immediately dismiss a point made by @jerseyhawksfan79 because he said he heard on sports talk radio.

You’re a fucking joke.

He forms ALL of this "opinions" off of what sports bloggers and pre season mag writers TELL HIM to think. Weak in every way.