• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me point out what complete garbage you are: You attempt to support your position by pointing to what some unidentified posters allegedly said on some other message board yet you will, without hesitation, immediately dismiss a point made by @jerseyhawksfan79 because he said he heard on sports talk radio.

You’re a fucking joke.

Not even national cause they can drive you nuts. Just good ole Philly sports radio but I lie about what former players say cause that carves up his center theory.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me point out what complete garbage you are: You attempt to support your position by pointing to what some unidentified posters allegedly said on some other message board yet you will, without hesitation, immediately dismiss a point made by @jerseyhawksfan79 because he said he heard on sports talk radio.

You’re a fucking joke.

your only problem is I can prove it... he can’t. Why are you always so angry. You gonna tell me Dak wasn’t playing bad at the beginning of last year?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your only problem is I can prove it... he can’t. Why are you always so angry. You gonna tell me Dak wasn’t playing bad at the beginning of last year?

Prove it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it.

Look... it used to be fun joking around but it’s just gotten boring. Even if I did go to CowboyZone and post the links you’d start some other bullshit and not accept the truth that I wasn’t lying. It’s like the Center discussion. You keep saying that I said Centers never get drafted in the first round and I didn’t say this and bumped the thread up 3 or 4 times with 100% proof I didn’t say that but it didn’t stop you. On my mothers life there are tons of Cowboy fans starting threads on benching Dak and saying Dak sucks from early last year. It’s ridiculous cause even in Daks struggles last year I knew he was a good QB. This year he took a step forward and showed everyone he can put up numbers. Put I million percent guarantee there’s several and I mean SEVERAL threads on Cowboy fans dumping on Dak. But it’s pointless. If I gave you 1000 links you would never, under any circumstances say, “Hmmmm, I guess you were right PE1” so it’s a pointless waste of time

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look... it used to be fun joking around but it’s just gotten boring. Even if I did go to CowboyZone and post the links you’d start some other bullshit and not accept the truth that I wasn’t lying. It’s like the Center discussion. You keep saying that I said Centers never get drafted in the first round and I didn’t say this and bumped the thread up 3 or 4 times with 100% proof I didn’t say that but it didn’t stop you. On my mothers life there are tons of Cowboy fans starting threads on benching Dak and saying Dak sucks from early last year. It’s ridiculous cause even in Daks struggles last year I knew he was a good QB. This year he took a step forward and showed everyone he can put up numbers. Put I million percent guarantee there’s several and I mean SEVERAL threads on Cowboy fans dumping on Dak. But it’s pointless. If I gave you 1000 links you would never, under any circumstances say, “Hmmmm, I guess you were right PE1” so it’s a pointless waste of time
So no proof, what a surprise

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exposed as a liar again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong dummy, you said "most cowboys fans" said bench Dak. Now it's "several threads" by a few people. GTFO here with that shit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he’s moving the goal post already? Shocking.

He's moved them twice since the original post. First he claimed 'most of the cowboys fans on the hoop", then changed it to "most of the cowboy fans on CowboysZone" and now it's "several threads" by a few fans.

Total Derp

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's moved them twice since the original post. First he claimed 'most of the cowboys fans on the hoop", then changed it to "most of the cowboy fans on CowboysZone" and now it's "several threads" by a few fans.

Total Derp

So much for “I can prove it”. He’s a clown

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can never admit when he’s wrong. It’s sad

so true, never admits when he's wrong cause he's too busy claiming he's right about everything...even when proven wrong by dozens of people. but nooooooo, he can't be a man and just quit being a jack-ass.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong dummy, you said "most cowboys fans" said bench Dak. Now it's "several threads" by a few people. GTFO here with that shit.

I didn’t say a few people. I said a lot

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no proof, what a surprise
So much for “I can prove it”. He’s a clown

ok later today I will post links of shit tons of Cowboy fans ripping Dak and asking him to be benched etc.

But it won’t matter. You guys will ignore the proof and move on to some other bullshit. I know the game and it’s boring.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok later today I will post links of shit tons of Cowboy fans ripping Dak and asking him to be benched etc.

But it won’t matter. You guys will ignore the proof and move on to some other bullshit. I know the game and it’s boring.
I think you’re thinking about when we provide proof on a subject and you move on to some other bullshit.

you have literally never posted proof about one single topic you have every argued about

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you’re thinking about when we provide proof on a subject and you move on to some other bullshit.

you have literally never posted proof about one single topic you have every argued about

He continues to think OPINIONS are facts which constitute “proof”. There is NO WAY he was an effective teacher... NO WAY!!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you say I can't cause its a former Eagle putting you center argument to bed and it pisses you off.