• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 4

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played their asses off in that game...good game by them

Off to London for the first time

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played their asses off in that game...good game by them

Off to London for the first time

and Belichick F'd them.. I don't care, you take over the play calling there period... I am pissed!

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Belichick F'd them.. I don't care, you take over the play calling there period... I am pissed!
I love it. You simply can't win with second guessing assholes. Belicheck has made a living making that EXACT same call, even with decades of being right, one single time is all it takes to be attacked.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. You simply can't win with second guessing assholes. Belicheck has made a living making that EXACT same call, even with decades of being right, one single time is all it takes to be attacked.

It's time we stop being "homers" with BB and say that he appears to be losing it a bit. He has to take over and call the plays there.. He just has to.. Patriots played a hell of a game but I am going to call out BB when he needs to be called out...

Packers ARE the better team though, I will certainly give you that but the Pats showed they can get it done

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time we stop being "homers" with BB and say that he appears to be losing it a bit. He has to take over and call the plays there.. He just has to.. Patriots played a hell of a game but I am going to call out BB when he needs to be called out...

Packers ARE the better team though, I will certainly give you that but the Pats showed they can get it done
Orrrrrr.its time we accept that coaches lives are built on whether or not their decisions work.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He isn't losing it, he just doesn't have a QB that is Brady. The difference in this game is one team had a QB and the other had a rookie QB that hadn't played and they don't know what they have. I don't know too many coaches that get that game to OT or keep it as close as he did. Hell, they actually had a chance at this game and he played it just like he needed to.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't losing it, he just doesn't have a QB that is Brady. The difference in this game is one team had a QB and the other had a rookie QB that hadn't played and they don't know what they have. I don't know too many coaches that get that game to OT or keep it as close as he did. Hell, they actually had a chance at this game and he played it just like he needed to.
Yes he did. However, the 3 and out play calling I am talking about.
I
"losing it" is wrong wording, just the only thing that came to my head. They didn't even give Zappe a chance on the last drive. I totally agree with the first run but to hand the ball 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage again I just don't get. Before you all jump on me I know I am not a coach

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are Yucking it up in the Seahawks board.

Russell hated our Ol? Now look at the shit he's got
I said Denver's OL wasn't very good and Broncos fans were telling me how it was.....LOL.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. However, the 3 and out play calling I am talking about.
I
"losing it" is wrong wording, just the only thing that came to my head. They didn't even give Zappe a chance on the last drive. I totally agree with the first run but to hand the ball 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage again I just don't get. Before you all jump on me I know I am not a coach

I understand...Pats fans have been going nuts over Patricia and Judge...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Denver's great defense didn't do very well in stopping Jacobs today.

He had a monster game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand...Pats fans have been going nuts over Patricia and Judge...

As we should be. Total head scratcher... But I have to take the good from this game.... IF given a chance it does seem like Zappe could be something and the Pats were in position to actually beat the Packers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the Russell Wilson trade has been completely irrelevant so far

A lot of Seahawks fans were saying it on this board...

Great arm, can win come from behind games.

That said, mobility was fading, limited vision over the middle of the field, breaks the pocket, does not help O-Lineman (actually throws them under the bus, watch the Pat Mcafee show on that lol) by failing to step up in the pocket, holding the ball too long, and dropping WAAAAAAY back.

There was a glaring number of concerns with Wilson, who IMO is still a HOFer but I still graded the trade favorable for Seattle. Yes I'm a Seattle fan, so people will argue "Well you're just a Seattle fan!" but I graded it (I think B Seattle, D Denver?) objectively, watching the guy basically every game since he started his career. I think Wilson is spent. He's done... it was a QB that relied heavily on legs/defense/ground game, and I think it 100% shows with what's on the field.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with most of the rookie QBs in preseason, Zappe included. I didn't see the Patriots @ Packers game.