• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11, Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Rams, Monday 11/19/18, 5:15 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a chronicle of what transpired last evening and Fowler has it right. They rattled Mahomes into throwing INTs, Ebukam returned one for a TD and the last one ended the chances for KC to get another shot at winning the game.

Rams’ Dante Fowler says Patrick Mahomes was rattled

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Peters INT the reason the RAMS didn't run the ball is because Gurley has been used mostly as a decoy after getting hurt/hobbled in the 1st quarter. I think the Chiefs finally caught on. What the RAMS should of done was after the INT was to put Brown in and run run run for a first. Ebukam is hands down player of the game.

I can't fault McVay for going for the win, most coaches would of ran three times and pray their defense stops them.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you recorded the game go back to early in the 1st quarter and look at Gurley getting tackled out of bounds by no.44, Gurley gets his ankle rolled up on real good. When you see Gurley go back to the huddle Gurley talks to Goff. Bet he's saying i'm hurt some. After that tackle Gurley was pretty much a decoy rest of the game. Which is what they do anyway a lot but not the whole game which the RAMS did.

I saw that, I wondered why Brown was in there for so many plays but figured Gurley was OK because he came back in the game. But you are right he was there to block and to be a decoy.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got out of hospital, watched game at bar, after watching that game had a erection that lasted longer than 4 hours!!!!
Boner has finally subsided, good thing we have bye this week

Great game Rams