• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Voting Midmajors into the top 10 is a joke!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDSU beat Kansas in Allen Field House, a great win. Kansas was 4-4 in that eight game stretch. SDSU has been munching on cupcakes ever since.

So SDSU beating Creighton doesn't count because it happened in the OCC?

I don't dee you talking shit about St Louis. They've only played 2 ranked teams all season, and lost both games. They have been playing cupcakes since they lost to Wich St on Dec 1st.

And what about Creighton? They have played Nova twice, but that is the only ranked team they've played all year besides the SDSU team you have so much against. They have played a very cupcake schedule. The Big East is a complete joke this year. While we're at it, look at Nova. They beat KU and Iowa back in November, and since then the only ranked teams they have played have been Cuse and Creighton. By the way, in those three games against ranked teams since November, Nova has lost by 16 to Cuse, 28 to Creighton, and 21 to Creighton. And everything else has been cupcakes.

See how this works? If you are going to talk shit about SDSU, you don't have a leg to stand on without including St Louis, Creighton, and Nova.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colorado hasn't been a quality opponent since dinwiddie went down

zona 13/14 is a shell of zona 12/13 and will have the same result in march.

Cuse's last four games have been a loss to Duke, loss at home to BC, and barely beat NC St, and needed a last second miracle 3 to beat Pitt. By your logic, SU is a completely different team.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse's last four games have been a loss to Duke, loss at home to BC, and barely beat NC St, and needed a last second miracle 3 to beat Pitt. By your logic, SU is a completely different team.

no doubt we are going through the grind and were clearly not the same team without kieta and having a 6 man rotation.....

but we clearly played a much better duke team twice than when zona played them

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So SDSU beating Creighton doesn't count because it happened in the OCC?

I don't dee you talking shit about St Louis. They've only played 2 ranked teams all season, and lost both games. They have been playing cupcakes since they lost to Wich St on Dec 1st.

And what about Creighton? They have played Nova twice, but that is the only ranked team they've played all year besides the SDSU team you have so much against. They have played a very cupcake schedule. The Big East is a complete joke this year. While we're at it, look at Nova. They beat KU and Iowa back in November, and since then the only ranked teams they have played have been Cuse and Creighton. By the way, in those three games against ranked teams since November, Nova has lost by 16 to Cuse, 28 to Creighton, and 21 to Creighton. And everything else has been cupcakes.

See how this works? If you are going to talk shit about SDSU, you don't have a leg to stand on without including St Louis, Creighton, and Nova.

Are they ranked in the top 10? :noidea:

Cause if not, I'm not. If they are I damn well am.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not, john0, if AZ still has more quality wins. But you just stay ignoring the facts, john0, well your team looses to doormats like B.C.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt we are going through the grind and were clearly not the same team without kieta and having a 6 man rotation.....

but we clearly played a much better duke team twice than when zona played them

Lol at the fact that you are justifying your loss to Duke. Get over it dude, you lost.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they ranked in the top 10? :noidea:

Cause if not, I'm not. If they are I damn well am.

Creighton will probably be ranked in the top ten on Monday, and then you will be talking about them. And regardless, they are in the Big East, which is not a "mid major".

So why didn't you bring the other teams up who played extremely cupcake schedules? :noidea:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not, john0, if AZ still has more quality wins. But you just stay ignoring the facts, john0, well your team looses to doormats like B.C.

i am ignoring the facts?????

you guys ignore logic.

but have if you wanna brag about beating colorado fine......but they are barely a tourny team

if you wanna pump your chest over duke.....fine but they didn't start playing like a top 10 team until 2014

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton will probably be ranked in the top ten on Monday, and then you will be talking about them. And regardless, they are in the Big East, which is not a "mid major".

So why didn't you bring the other teams up who played extremely cupcake schedules? :noidea:

Cause they aren't in the top 10...which should be reserved for elite teams who have played at the very least good schedules. Winning most of your games certainly means you deserve to be ranked, but winning most of your games against solid competition earns you a spot in the top 10.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you wanna pump your chest over duke.....fine but they didn't start playing like a top 10 team until 2014

Funny, they lost to Clemson and ND in 2014. Hmmmmm

I think it's more the case that Duke had a rough stretch in early Jan, and has played solid basketball other than that. Because again, according to your logic, Duke has just recently squeaked by MD at home, lost to UNC at home, and barely beat a Cuse team that is "not the same team without Kieta and having a 6 man roation". See, your stupid fucking "logic" can be used against you. You try to cherry-pick you arguments to fit into your little box of SU is the greatest, and it doesn't fucking work.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that says Villanova got blown out twice because they don't play in the PAC. What nova has to do with the PAC I don't know but you some how made up a reason for it. Talk about ignoring logic.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause they aren't in the top 10...which should be reserved for elite teams who have played at the very least good schedules. Winning most of your games certainly means you deserve to be ranked, but winning most of your games against solid competition earns you a spot in the top 10.

Cool, well then next time, include Saint Louis and Nova (who is certainly meets your criteria, although they are in the Big East). And by the end of the season, you can also throw Creighton in there, even though they are also in the Big East.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning most of your games certainly means you deserve to be ranked, but winning most of your games against solid competition earns you a spot in the top 10.

What about Louisville? Their win over UC today was their first win against a ranked team this year. They will definitely be top ten on Monday. Will you be adding them to your argument then?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's more the case that Duke had a rough stretch in early Jan, and has played solid basketball other than that. Because again, according to your logic, Duke has just recently squeaked by MD at home, lost to UNC at home, and barely beat a Cuse team that is "not the same team without Kieta and having a 6 man roation". See, your stupid fucking "logic" can be used against you. You try to cherry-pick you arguments to fit into your little box of SU is the greatest, and it doesn't fucking work.

if you wanna use the first 2 weeks of january as your talking point fine....just shows how much of a joke your argument is......

oh and fyi I didn't say at the start of 2014. this only proves you are losing this argument when you have to resort to those juvenile tactics.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you guys ignore logic.

but have if you wanna brag about beating colorado fine......but they are barely a tourny team

weird that coincided with conference play starting...hmmm....starting to put the facts together....oh ya, the ACC isn't very good this year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you wanna use the first 2 weeks of january as your talking point fine....just shows how much of a joke your argument is......

oh and fyi I didn't say at the start of 2014. this only proves you are losing this argument when you have to resort to those juvenile tactics.

you seem to say this every time you lose an argument...it's downright awesome

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame: just like all your other posts.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So john, of everything that I posted here, you chose to argue semantics instead of actually addressing the argument? Sounds about right. When you're backed into a corner, skirt the issue!:laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you guys ignore logic.

if you wanna pump your chest over duke.....fine but they didn't start playing like a top 10 team until 2014[/QUOTE]

Lol come on man! This is your best argument?! You sir are the one who lacks logic. Whatever helps you feel better about your loss and helps you sleep, go right ahead and do that.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he lost. He got beatdown just like his colorado team did tonight.
Bear Down!

Last edited by a moderator: